Three branches will become one

>three branches will become one
The Republican party takes majority control of the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of American Government.

>An island will drift away
Brexit.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
North Korea launches a missile that is intercepted by U.S Ballistic Missile Defense technology.

>The star will gorge itself on clay
Total solar eclipse of Summer 2017, as the Sun ("star") covers the Moon ("gorges itself on clay").

>Idols will speak and move about
This is a picture of the presidential candidacy of Donald J. Trump, a television actor ("idol") who runs for president ("speaks") and is elected ("moves about").

>The black flag will fly over the dome
ISIS (the "black flag") infiltrates mainstream Islam, symbolized by the Al Aqsa Mosque ("dome on the rock") in Israel, to undermine Israel from within.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Hurricanes and floods in the southern United States weaken the nation's ability to respond.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
John McCain and Lindsey Graham vocally protest Russian active measures to infiltrate American government during the 2016 election, and everybody hears them, but no one listens.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
The Catholic Church (church of St. Peter "The Rock") experiences a rise to new prominence in Rome (city of the seven hills) in the form of anti-Islamic Crusader sentiment.

>The Ravens will starve
The final season of the Game of Thrones television series will finish shooting, and the actors will stop getting paid, which happens well before the final season airs.

>The bear will leave its cave forever
NovoRussia comes to the forefront of international politics to ally with Syria against Israel, and Russian troops are deployed which will never make it back to within their own borders for some reason.

>rod and the ring will strike
Syria (old Mesopotamia, "City of the Rod and Ring") will invade Israel with Russian help.

Other urls found in this thread:

niemanlab.org/reading/inside-the-internet-research-agency-a-russian-troll-farm/
youtube.com/watch?v=wHylQRVN2Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interpretation:

Russia uses active measures to encourage and cause Brexit to succeed, weakening the European Union. Russia cultivates television star Donald J. Trump as Presidential candidate, and uses active measures to make sure he wins the election, to try to get sanctions lifted and weaken NATO. Trump immediately appoints Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court, bringing all three branches of government under Republican control. Key Republicans McCain and Graham notice the Russian infiltration and manipulation, attempt to warn people, but they are ignored. Russia actively cultivates a relationship with ISIS encouraging its infiltration of mainstream Islam, while simultaneously encouraging a rise in anti-Islamic sentiment among Catholics and ethnic whites, to cause racial strife in a classical "divide-and-conquer" maneuver in the Middle East, Europe, and America, while softening up Israel behind its border by covertly promoting extremism there. China, who is secretly allied with Russia, openly condemns North Korea but secretly encourages them to launch on American positions to provoke an American response, to make America look like warmongers. Instead, America shoots down the NorK missile(s), allowing Russia and China a chance to assess U.S. missile defense capabilities, weakening America's defense. This all happens in Fall of 2017, as the weather cools, hurricanes pound the southeast United States, and season eight of the most popular television show in modern media, Game of Thrones, wraps its final shoot. After all of these things happen, the Putin/Assad axis invades Israel with the help of extremist sympathizers inside the country. Russo-Syriac troops gather in the Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon) as a staging area to prepare to invade Jerusalem, during which time Jesus return as the Lion, not the Lamb, and the blood of Jerusalem's enemies flows as high as the horse's bridle in the valley of Megiddo.

Conclusion:

Vladimir Putin is the Antichrist.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
>Hurricanes and floods in the southern United States weaken the nation's ability to respond.

i dont understand how people can allways take this wrong.

belly of the dragon dripping water obviously means that china is expanding territory in the east china sea.

>belly of the dragon dripping water obviously means that china is expanding territory in the east china sea.
I see the dragon analogy, but I don't see how expansionism in Taiwan is "dripping water." Unless Naval intervention.

I can see America as the "dragon" (greatest military superpower) and the hurricanes in the south as the "belly dripping water."

>the Sun ("star") covers the Moon

FUCK OFF with this vague and subjective prophecy bullshit

>Syria (old Mesopotamia, "City of the Rod and Ring") will invade Israel with Russian help

That's some wild shtuff.

>>the Sun ("star") covers the Moon
Sorry, moon covers the sun, looks like the sun is eating the moon, like a Pac Man (pic related).

>Putin the anti-Christ
Hahahahahahahahaha

>MFW people are still trying to make sense of my LARP post

This is actually a very good interpretation and can make a lot of sense. I don't know about putin being the Antichrist, I mean if he invades israel it's only a good thing if you ask me.
And I don't think trump is putins lapdog. If anything they are working together to stop the satanic jews

Look up how horoscopes and fortune tellers work you fool. These "prophecies" are designed to be relatable to fucking anything. It's not even a notable one, it's some Canadian's RP post.

That's all bullshit. Can't wait until 24th to laught at happening fags.

>>MFW people are still trying to make sense of my LARP post
MFW a Russian shill is so terrified that a prophecy has outed their actual plans, that they falsely take credit for the original post over a year ago, and anger the actual supernatural source.

Now I know the interpretation is true.

>>The Ravens will starve
>The final season of the Game of Thrones television series will finish shooting, and the actors will stop getting paid, which happens well before the final season airs.

Wow scary thought! What a prophesy!

Selective bias. Besides, don't you see how forced these are? They are all intentionally vague so that people can interpret them in a way that resembles reality, when in fact its all just a load of bull crap. You fell for it OP, good job making yourself look like an idiot

>9/23
That's the sign of the son of man, not the son of man himself, that will be shortly after, give or take 2 weeks.

>August 21
Solar eclipse
>few days later
New moon (8/23)/hurricane(8/25)
>few days later
Comet(8/27)fires in PNW going up to Canada(9/3)
>few days later
Solar flare (9/6) Earth quake(9/8)
>Where are we at?

>>August 21
>>August 23
>>August 25 *
>>August 27
>>September 3*
>>September 6
>>September 8*
We are missing one more event
This one;
>Powers of heaven shaking.

See;
(Luke 21:25-28, Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26)

This outlines what happens before Sept 23/ revelations 12

Then the September 23rd event WILL happen, signaling "The sign of The Son of Man" mentioned in those passages, which is the very beginning of Revelations 12, then the Son of Man (Jesus Christ) will arrive with power and great glory

Late Sept/early Oct will be when the rapture happens (approx)
>but we can't know the hour or day
I don't, I've just narrowed it to the approximate season, end of summer/ beginning of autumn.

Btw, this is THE big deal everyone is worrying about and the reason everyone is acting crazy (the rapture), on a spiritual level (almost) everyone can sense that something is off, which is what's causing the "distress of nations"

tl;dr
>Rapture is soon.

>You fell for it OP, good job making yourself look like an idiot
You stink of fear.

P.S. hello Russian troll. How's St. Petersburg? What's the salary like at " Internet Research Agency?"

niemanlab.org/reading/inside-the-internet-research-agency-a-russian-troll-farm/

That's what i was thinking as well. Where are these quotes from anyway?

>tl;dr
>>Rapture is soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=wHylQRVN2Qs

now this is a larp

I thought the star prophecy was the CIA/deep state attempted coup.

>The final season of the Game of Thrones television series will finish shooting, and the actors will stop getting paid, which happens well before the final season airs.

What's the original source of this prophecy?

Anyone who believes in this larp shit is a sad autistic fucker. I could make a list like that on my own and leave it free for interpretation. Why's that always so successful? People happily jumping to conclusions, willing to believe in anything and everything. Madness...

>A prophecy Iinking up to a fucking fictional TV programme...

God here, ayo dawgs wuts wit the rapture ish I keep hearing about.

It's like you expect the end of the world to come in the middle of a gay ass month like September

Nahhhh dawgs I'm about to drop my new release tape on the streets and shit.

Genesis Volume II.

The 2s in Roman numerals to show how worldly and educated in human wares I've become

religious people believe shit like this.

>>The Ravens will starve

There's so much habbening fagotry all the time that one day some larper will be right simply because he was the millionth monkey with a typewriter.

>tfw I'll die a pathetic regular old NEET death from dorrito clogged arteries in a few decades and found as a rotten husk with dick in hand in front of a screen with a futa slideshow still running.
>Not global nuclear hellfire.

Kill yourself. And do not sport that flag anymore.

That pepe ... OP is a faggot.

Are you normal? Why do you debase yourself so much sporting that flag?

Fuckin Hell...

another christ cuck worshipping the kike on a stick and reading fanciful fairy tales written by idiots 2000 years ago. jesus christ you fucking christ cuck kike on a stick worshippers are really grasping

Some Canadian faggot larping.
And it wasn't even aproved by Kek trough digits..

>>The bear will leave its cave forever
California will secede

The Sun ate it then shat it out.

next level larp

Can the first one be about the 3 hurricanes?

I want my Tribulations dammit