Sup Forums Fox News Investigation Thread

Sup Forums We need an investigation into the Fox News firings and such. While this may not seem important, it will give us further insight into liberal tactics and how exactly they are getting people fired.

With all of these unusual firings of Fox News employees such as Eric Bolling, Roger Ailes, Bill O' Reilly with all ties to sexual harassment/assault ect, something is definitely up. Furthermore, how can we use weaponized autism to target and dismantle these commies?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_/status/899799638051520512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rules for radicals is the method most commonly used by communists/democrats.

Is tucker our only hope?

Bump,
it is possible that big-ego people are degenerate.
But this stinks, and need to be looked into closely.
It can't be that any banter is sexual harrasment.

Over 4 people in the past 2 months have been fired for this. Even that black guy who ran the business channel.

This can't be coincidence. Even Bill O'Reilly dismissal was suspicious AF.

I'm hoping this thread explodes user, we need this to get out to the public.

What does that have to do with texting unsolicited dick picks and sexual harassment?

twitter.com/_/status/899799638051520512

Tucker is retarded.

He was merely acknowledging Trump's chad stare.

Have you read them?
Random accusations of bullshit fit at least 4 of the 12 rules.
Try Googling...

Aww, Bolling was fired?

Have you been living under a rock for the past week?

At least they cancelled that awful show.

Other than the Trump bants, it wasn't THAT bad.

Granddaddy Rush says that this is the new ownership gradually drifting the channel to match up with CNN and MSNBC because they are embarrassed in their social circles for owning "Fox News", and there is no stopping it.

he says they are going slow so as to not completely cut off their money stream from the most popular shows (Tucker, Hannity, etc), but their days are numbered and in less than a decade, it will be a carbon copy of MSNBC or CNN.

He claims insider knowledge on the matter, from golfing and dining and smoking cigars and attending games with the old owner and new owners and talking with them and their friends. He says they have already started pushing down new directives on how and what is to be covered, and more and more will come and slowly all the conservative and republican friendly shows and hosts will be squeezed out for more "socially (to the owners) acceptable" hosts and shows will be brought online.

He also said that they easily got ORiely and Boiling, but couldn't uproot Hannity as he was on guard, but the day will come as there is an active plan by the owners and of course, there is active attacks from outside for the new owners to take advantage of.

Good bye Foxnews!

The left protects themselves at all costs (see morning joe killing intern), whereas the right feeds their own to the Sharks to save their own skin

it was

Murdoch's sons are embarrassed by Fox News and are trying to making the network a more centrist one. Hannity will probably be gone in the near future too.

Amen. Hopefully this will only make our movement stronger. KEK WILLS IT

We'll writers for right wing publications never deserve a show, including ticker, they are control freaks who don't like being wrong

Douchebags get fired. No problem there.

Is that a problem?? It's a private business, and goys like hannity have no sense of humor--imagine making an abortion joke with him around

Found the jews.

I give it a year or 2 at most before Bolling is back.

Bob Beckle has been rehired and refired repeatedly by Fox over a long list of shit worse than hitting on females over the phone.

>Bob Shekel

>in less than a decade
If they keep going the speed they do now, it will be a matter of months rather than years, to match with CNN and MSNBC

>how exactly they are getting people fired.

Their bosses tell them that they are fired, that's how it happens

Fox News can do whatever they want, it's a private company. Stop pretending that they owe anything to you.

I wouldn't die for Israel like you would Ben Shapiro cuckboy
>pro American trump voter

Why would I like a Jew when I'm already calling out ones like you? Get out schlomo

Because you probably watch Infowars like a good goy and have low iq and low testosterone

Fuck off, Jesse Watters. No one cares about your faggy network.

Stop flipping sides to try and gain favor in this thread, you've already been named.

Excellent point

The two numale sons who inherited are flushing utter and monumental success down the shitter

FucksNews >

You're trying to hard, jewboy.

I hate the Jews so much I think they caused 911 and fund ISIS....how am I a CTR shill?

How am I flipping sides.....I'm saying I dislike that faggot Shapiro and all his gay little speeches, but I also dislike places like Infowars for talking one side of the story to sell snake oil.

Liberal tactics to control the media
>CNN/MSNBC/Print and Web Media: Full of flaming homosexuals and Jews are perfectly fine and acceptable
>Fox News: Conservative heterosexuals must go and homosexuals like Shepard Smith and Jews like Chris Wallace and company can stay... for now.
>Drudge: Literal homosexual Jew so he is allowed to stay... for now.
>Ben Shapiro: Literal Jew so allowed to stay... for now.
>Michael Alan Weiner (Savage): Literal Jew so allowed to stay... for now.
>Breitbart: Was started by Andrew Breitbart who was raised Jewish and now run by Bannon and the liberals want it shutdown.
>Sup Forums: Clearly, the entire establishment/liberals/Jews want Sup Forums and places like Sup Forums to be shutdown while faggot central Rebbit is praised for being SJW HQ.

What is there to not understand? Only if you are a faggot or Jew do you get to spread your liberal message to the masses.

The MSM has driven itself to the point that only the most far left and extreme leftist zealots have the right to use the platform for their brainwashing.

I'm just fucking around, bored.

What I meant was the tactics (((they))) use to dismantle people and sites.

What is sarcasm?

The tactics are simply find a reason to get leftist pissed and have a "public outcry" and call for their resignation or firing.

With Fox News it was obviously easy to find people who had dirt going back years that they could use to force resignation/firing.

When the leftist media is full of sodomites who will call anyone who complains against them homophobic or Jews who will call anyone an anti-Semite or Nazi the leftist tactics are not useful against the leftist media. They must be called out for pushing their leftist agenda and those who call them out will have to face being labeled a homophobic or antisemitic.

The bottom line is that the leftist and the leftist media have backed themselves into a corner that both allows the to attack and to defend based on tactics of "I can attack you but you can't attack me or you are a Nazi/Racist/Bigot/Anti-Semite". I say leave them there and cause them as much pain as possible as the media is a great example to red pill normies on the trash leftist agenda.

Fox News has totally gone down the shitter... funny how Rupert's kids are sjw homos

Maybe they should, you know, stop harassing women?

Nah, must be some conspiracy.

Bob is a true sight to watch
>fat fuck proclaims himself the great progressive liberal that he is
>while at the same time cracking black/mexican/chinese/jap jokes that could rival Sup Forums
>been addicted to drugs and sex before and very likely still is

I really started to hate Ebony and Kat

Holy shit... ebony and cat are fucking the worst... bill could control ebony, so fucking funny to watch. Bill had ebony trained her like a little puppy.

Jesse is a faggot. He's the meme version of a conservative so no one is afraid of him changing minds like based Bolling, Hannity, O'Reilly.

Cat looks like a mix between Frankenstein and a beaver with an underbite

fox the sexual assault network.

remember how outraged they were by clinton?
I'm sure this is different

Checking out a nice ass isn't sexual assault

>Hannity joins infowars
>Rush forced to acknowledge infowars
>More filters sold