Mainstream media's viral dreamer exposed

Allegedly registered voter in Florida, two years of PAC donations, cleaning business employs illegal labor, works Spanish phone bank for Bernie, full ride college scholarship, gofundme pages to pay for trips to Mexico, on and on.

Milo 15k facebook shares and counting
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/09/dreamer-lauded-by-the-left-is-a-fraud/

Infinity RT by Ann Coulter, which puts it in Trump's twitter feed
twitter.com/polNewsInfinity/status/906281011503403008

How many other illegals are voting in our elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M9NzJ
archive.is/ec7nI/7930748d1d0ae3e5aab8dcaef35c75422060f194.jpg
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/905599767404675073
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/08/31/dreamers-demonstrate-outside-ice-offices-daca-rally/623559001/
youtube.com/watch?v=TcMPqhHejBk
opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/reyna-montoya
slideplayer.com/slide/9273378/
you-tube.one/watch/QFRXOXB3andWUG4w/resistance-maricopa-reyna-montoya.html
alientoaz.org/team/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to the thread?

Janis deleted it.

Bump. Post your face when this tacogoblin gets deported.

Par value of shares for all companies is like that - it's not an actual valuation

Not just voting and contributing to a PAC, but also hired her mother who is an illegal alien.

archive.is/M9NzJ
archive.is/ec7nI/7930748d1d0ae3e5aab8dcaef35c75422060f194.jpg

>bragging about employing her mother at her cleaning company--her mother is illegal

Leftists always lie

business to pay for college...on her gofundme's begging for travel money she brags about being on a DACA full ride scholarship
> During my senior year, one of my teachers watched out for me and encouraged me to apply for theDream.us. This was the first full ride scholarship for DACA students and I became a part of the first class. My only partner school was Miami Dade College, so that’s where I went. Miami Dade College helped me embrace myself and diversity. Now, I’m at the University of Central Florida studying Political Science with a track on International relations. I feel privileged to have come this far and have had these opportunities.

Someone link me the video that she's appearing in? I want to enjoy it.

Fuck illegals. My uncle, an educated man with high grades & no criminal record was denied citizenship to the US for several years, and these Mexicunts just waltz in the US & liberal morons shill for them

vid
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/905599767404675073
article
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback

Papa bless user, this is so satisfying

in before ding dong bannu

because as we all know actually doing something about illegals is forbidden, but having 20 slide threads is a-ok

Time for archive

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback

Well I don't understand. That Milo website said it was Sup Forums that uncovered she was a business owners, but she says it quite clearly in that video. So what exactly were the series of events?

>but having 20 slide threads is a-ok
There was a thread with non-nude but undoubtedly sexually suggestive children in earlier, was up a while too.

I suppose technically, we uncovered she was a buisness owner, because we found a video of her saying she is and looked up the buisness for vertification and found more illegal goings-on

the price of hubris, I guess.

How many burgers ICED this pos? Absolutely fucking disgusting, the fucking commies will still parade her for sympathy points. Would the IRS frown on her business practices? I am positive she made sure all her taxes were paid .

does she pay taxes? is business insured? does she use business to exploit/employ desperate illegals? daca recipients can't commit ANY crimes or they lose daca status

Why does Mark Zuckerberg,a fierce and vocal advocate of open borders,have such high walls surrounding his $100 million compound in Silicon Valley? Why are those walls fitted with the most sophisticated cameras and sensors? Would we be wrong to assume that when a sensor detects an intrusion an army of private,armed,security people respond within seconds? One would almost think that "dreamers" weren't welcome at his house.

Bump

Reyna Montoya of Phoenix Arizona might be another DACA voter.

Reyna Montoya of Phoenix Arizona

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/08/31/dreamers-demonstrate-outside-ice-offices-daca-rally/623559001/

Reyna Montoya of Phoenix Arizona

youtube.com/watch?v=TcMPqhHejBk

Ok so this is what we need to do.
Find social media, personal and political. Found out when her birthday is, full name. Compare it to the database, see if she donated aswell. Send all information to ICE and there we go.

The op poster was just too funny because she cried and played a show behind all of her bullshit
Business owner my ass
Rather tax fraud, voter fraud, illegal employment, donating fraud?, underaged drinking, weed consumption while underaged, her instagram profiles were goldmines. Its was more than justice.

Meanwhile real citizens going into debt for the college meme. And they wonder why illegal immigration is hated so much.

send them back!

Not just that, they pay her trips to congress and shit. Taxpayers pay for her, and she shits on the system.

FUCK IM SO APPALLED BY HER SKINCOLOR. Im a shitskin myself but thats an ugly color of brown. Someone tell me shes at least mixed with something else?

Sorry to hear that. Many people who have lots of potential who could improve the country are overlooked in favor of those illegals.

She is funded by Soros

opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/reyna-montoya

Thats the reason i help with the research. Its just not fair. Period.

Fuck off flip we don't want 3rd world educated manlet shitskins here
Your stupid uncle should be deported

What is soros problem? Why? What an utter utter faggot

She voted, dude. That's misrepresentation, which is the worst thing you can do in terms of immigration law. That's a lifetime ban from the US.

t. Legal immigrant

I fuckin love you,anons.
Saving the mother fuckin world from moms basement, seriously.
It's like the media can't pick a single patsy without them have a horrible past.

Yeah go figure, DNC is a seriously corrupt piece of shit party

She won't need gofundme anymore

oops

slideplayer.com/slide/9273378/

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>flag is literally a picture of a faggot

>ICE needs to be investigated but don't audit the FED :))))))

The left always do what they preach not to do or accuse others of doing.
I've yet to know of a law abiding leftist.

kek

Here she is blocking an ICE buss. They ended up having one of the deportees released

you-tube.one/watch/QFRXOXB3andWUG4w/resistance-maricopa-reyna-montoya.html

The digits talk the truth

She's sobbing like a bitch so her face is flushed

Ha! I'm in those screenshots. Hi mom.

Wtfffff that can't be legal??? How and why is she getting away with this shit

NOW
THIS

>I felt like an American while I was leeching off of it.

wew lad

>I feel like an American

Well, I guess that's that then. Go home ICE, only Americans here.

Well it looks like /pol did it again. That's why I love you guys.

>pay for trips to Mexico
didn't she say that she'd never even been Mexico? lol

Because no one, not even FOX news has the balls to tell the truth except maybe Hannity and Tucker, everyone else is just a faggot libcuck who won't ever bother telling the real story

Hehe always.
Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are there:
Sup Forums was right again

Bam.

Doesn't the guy on the guy on the left do camshows jerkin off?

The one on beaners left is a cute, you can let her stay.

alientoaz.org/team/

get the fuck RID of them

Forgot to highlight Soros

Hunger strike must have not gone on too long because she's still fat as shit

There should be a height requirement to enter the US

feminism will require equality and you'll end with 10 guys for every two females.

Women can meet a lesser standard. Men should be at least 5'10 and women should be at least 5'4 to enter the US.

>I'm sure Sessions will deport her right after his next DARE meeting
kek

I'm "5'10"

I'm 5'9" and could very likely destroy you.

>vodka bottles
>cake says 19
SHE'S GOING BACK

She flunked out of her full ride at Miami Dade (rationalizes it as "Miami just wasn't for me")
Opted to go to UCF by exploiting the illegal labor of her mom

They're not students--they just churn courses for the refund money & to maintain student status. Most of them are low IQ peasants with no attention span

P A P A
B L E S S

>vodka
there is marijuana on the cake.
retards around here want to make weed legal when drug busts will send many of the illegals back

>I'm 5'3"

No toss me over wall, sir!

So evidence of illegal voting is a tshirt. Awesome.

>14 / 88
>88 -11
Check 'em!

Gotta get them all out.

She is registered to vote in the state of Florida, and she should NOT BE. She has also made donations to PAC, which is a felony given her immigration status. She has to go back.

USA USA

What is that feel like? The feel of embracing yourself and embracing diversity.

I bet we could find dirt on every spic to get them throw out.

Everybody should have a quota of finding 100 illegals.

DACA rhymes with CACA which is very funny

How do you have access to voter rolls? I see no evidence of voting illegally.

Her immigration status complicates many activities and donating minor amounts of money to pac's isn't aggregious enough to raise the ire of anybody but nazi's