Murica-splaining

"Murica-splaining" - Americans need to force their superiority onto you, the need to discredit everything your country has done because "America has done something better".

Remember non-Americans aren't allowed to win, we aren't allowed to succeed, we aren't allowed to disagree with Americans, we "should be grateful".

And yes, I know you are first and only on the moon, I know your military is the best, i know your economy is the best, i even know that is a fucking American website, BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE! Thanks for telling me over, and over, and over again. Murica-splaining why you are better than me and how I can never competed with you, ever.

"Oh but its just banter", it's not, you are oppressive and this is abuse of your position and privilege as an American, thanks for making the rest of the earth feel like shit, keep us down more.

Examples of murica-splaining in the media:
youtu.be/Lgl53EXInPc?t=75
youtu.be/7KHvKzpsQrA?t=275
youtube.com/watch?v=GiuFzpl28io

Even this murica-splains, it happens around 3:24:
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
^ Also note that this is considered shocking to them because murica-splaining is the norm, it's acceptable behaviour for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/business-39896838/a-cheaper-tastier-way-to-eat-lunch-at-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit being bitter because your country was the last world super power and you gave it all up to virtue signal about how tolerant you are of shit skins

Anyone here got some first hand experience or stories of murica-splaining? Ever tell an American you're the best in the world at something, just for them to always one up you or go out of their way to prove you wrong.

Quit murica-splaining, you can't justify it. I know as a non-American that I'm wrong, this thread is wrong, everything i say is wrong. If I was saying this about another country and had an American flag you'd agree with me.

^ Notice how he uses my flag to discredit Britain, pushing it down in favour of his America. Oh sorry "favor", English is an American invention after all. Sorry for being wrong and posting on your website.

Whats funny about those cars is that the Dodge Viper ACR destroys pretty much everything and has set like 13 track records.

Yeah, you never hear Americans say Britain does something better than America.

As a Britain I do have first hand experience, they always tell me how their version of English is the primary version, how the accent originally sounded closer to them because they're the real Englishmen.

Yes because Italy isn't allowed to be ever better than the US right? You gotta one up them yeah? Murica-splainer.

Murica-splainers need to be purged.

Italian cars are nice. Say something nice about those little italians will ya?

>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP

Don't you agree with me me...don't you even fucking do it.

fucking queeerrr

and you talk all like a fag.

heu heu

>you gave it all up to virtue signal about how tolerant you are of shit skins
sad but true...

can't solve a problem? try shooting your gun at it

works more often than you d think

It's funny, our version of English will always be wrong and inferior to them and they'll use their media to push their version of the language. Soon they'll rename it American.

If they could just shut the fuck up and quit telling us how great America is in every sentence. That would be fab.

>little Italians
Murica-splaining again are we? Not allowed to be big Italians yeah? Can't have them be bigger than the USA oh no sir. Couldn't even say it in your troll post that Italy is better than the US at something could ya?

Thank you for your example of Murica-splaining.

Another example right here, ding ding ding!

Wow you got me, kept this non-American firmly to the ground.

Man America is so fucking great, please tell me again. It's sooooooo interesting.

Also you don't need to hide that you're mentally programmed to never agree with a non-American when they say something bad about America. We know you lack that.

>NO
>ANGLED
>FLIGHT
>DECK

Is OP Paki, Somali, Syrian, Afghan, or Indian? I'm legitimately surprised to see someone with a British flag typing in English. Did they ban Sup Forums from the British national internet yet? I assume it fell between the cracks if you're posting with the flag. Just think, the last time Britain had a semblance of pride was with Brexit and you all pissed that away in less than a month. Apparently even your queen has to bow to Islamic law in areas of Britain now. How absolutely pathetic. I'd recommemd that you neck yourself, but you've already binned all of your knives and other silverware. But it's okay. You can just escape into the world of gay black space trannies in the latest Doctor Who series or watch endless Ricky Gervais reruns as you march towards oblivion. Fuck the UK and fuck everyone in it.

We're not allowed to build the best aircraft carrier in the world, because we're not American you see.

Italian cars are shit

this

Since you are boasting about your penis, we might as well compare the real thing.

>5.1" vs 6.2"
>despite being ↓55% white, therefore taking niggers into account, the average is still THAT low
>while we are 92% italian, with niggers being barely 1% of the population.

What is your excuse uncle sam? Now I understand why you desperately need to compensate your low average by having all those giant aircraft carriers.

Look at you, Murica splainer you sure told me how shit my country is, thanks again.

Look how many murica-splaining gifs there are on the internet... You never see any images of other nations doing stuff like this. Now fuck off you murica-splainer.

You talk like a fag and you're shit is all retarded. Also, American English is closer to original modern English than the non-rhotic accent you use.

DELET

>t.56% face
I'll take my 92% White country over your shithole tyvm ;D

Your """kingdom""" is cucked by african and Pakistanis.

You're literally going to be replaced if you faggots won't do anything and America's gonna have to swim over there and deal with your problems for you if you can't yourself.

Thank God for the Swiss.

Do you feel left out?
Do you wish someone would make kickass gifs for your country too?

Sorry you're not allowed to win an argument because you're not American, you automatically lose.

Murica-splain more.

This thread again? What are you some fag doing a university paper on why Americans feel superior to everyone else?

What's your point? Do you personally own a fighter jet? The Italian army have those too.

Instead of burning your emotional energies being envious, how about a little friendly competition? The correct way to show up America is to eliminate poverty in your own nation. Prove that you understand how to look beyond the exigencies of the moment, and see to the roots of long-term prosperity.
And start saving more of your money!

If you're upset that pakis are reverse colonizing you, find something more useful to post about.
If you're trying to make the -splaining suffix more popular, I have a great bridge near me that's going to be blasted by a hurricane monday at 1am, and I think that's a great time for you to jump off it.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?
You must truly be ass blasted.

I'd take 150-200 million pure whites over a 92% that's half mulatto with a younger generation that's extreme nonwhite majority anyway.

>uses electricity
>uses computers
>uses the internet
>uses them in the safety of his island, protected by us
>still has the audacity to complain

cheerio! pip pip! blimey bollocks matey!

>know you are first and only on the moon

>Being bluepilled THIS much

>eliminate poverty in your own nation
> Prove that you understand how to look beyond the exigencies of the moment
>and see to the roots of long-term prosperity!
cringe

The gringoyim defend themselves against the high IQ of the Asians, saying it's because shitskins lower their national average, but when they talk about penis sizes they do not mention other races increase their size number

>"We saved your ass"
Oh classic murica-splain.

We're not allowed to make kickass gifs of our countries because they're not America.

You could say that, i'd also like not to be oppressed by you thanks.

Sorry your flag isn't American, you're wrong.

Justifying / Enabling murica-splaining are we?

Is this the highest bridge in the world, made of the finest gold? Also remember Hurricanes aren't a problem until they attack America right.

Stop blasting my ass and i'll stop.

Murica-splaining~

Cool American hate thread, britbong

t.bolshevik

replace everything "American" with "Commie fuck" and this thread is true.

>Italians
>not moorish niggers
Nice try, Mario-san

No.

It's not an American hate thread. Stop trying to justify murica-splaining.

>American vs Commie
I bet if I told you that Russia has more nukes than the US, you'd respond by telling me, "Y-y-yeah well murica #1, we have more advanced nukes and a bigger military". You can't just say "Yes this is true" could ya?

Oh watch out guys, we got a superior American here.

saged

guys remember this is your average bong

bbc.com/news/av/business-39896838/a-cheaper-tastier-way-to-eat-lunch-at-work

>bongs cant handle the bantz
lelelele

Yeah yeah. Be sure to be proud of your "germanic roots" kek.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Oh wait that's what you Americans would tell me to justify your murica-splaining.

America NEEDS to assert some kind of alleged superiority in any field not to think about the absolute state of their nation
>AHAH, LOOK, BUT WE HAVE THEM F22!!! THE REAL LIFE MILLENIUM FALCON!
>P-please let's not talk about public services or poor people ;_; who cares about them, we have an high military spending!!!
Pathetic.

>Implying it is banter
>Also implying that Americans are better than bongs because of the ability to handle banter
Murica-splaining, yeah!

Oh wow you sure kept me down, again.

Sorry you're wrong because you don't have an American flag or you said something anti-American, we all must disagree with you now.

>romans a thousand years ago are the same as the conquered moorish half-breed mongrels running around today

lol

No, just a popular suicide spot.
Also, I don't know why you've declared Jihad against one of the last bastions of free speech.

Why are you so addicted to the (((yous)))?

>save me from you, America!

It's quite typical from their part. Too bad I literally couldn't care less. They can be boasterous about it as much as they want, they're going downhill extremely fast and nothing will ever change it

>we
>your
>us
You're playing into collectivist nonsense.

>140892269
now this is a bong post

everybody knows that european cars are better. more efficient, nicer looking, more practical, sports cars are faster and lighter.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

The brits seem pretty good at complaining that their former territory said fuck off give me muh freedom and advanced to superpower and is still at the top, Ill give you that. You want some tea and biscuits as well m8

It ain't easy being the modern day equivalent of the Roman Empire. Your kid did it better than you, deal with it Bongboy.

Oh also, watch out, are you implying that America is not THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH (tm). Oh you better watch yourself kiddo, it would be a shame if someone murica-splained on you.
Nice gif of an American cartoon you go their. Why did you choose that one specifically, don't have any non-American gifs on your American operating system, on your American computer?

I'm wrong because I'm not American.

No no no, you see it's not American, how can it be better?

I'm complaining because you keep telling me how great you are. You can't just be great, everyone has to know. Thanks for telling me again.

I bet no matter what response you get you're going to reply with presuppositions fed to you that reaffirm your own pseudo-reality. mong + bong = end of western europe. fun while it lasted. I am glad we contributed greatly to the fall of the "united" kingdom of krauts.

my response? who cares...russia isn't stupid enough to destroy themselves.

>↓55% white 5.1" avg. penis size
>accuses others of being mongrels.
>while larping about his "germanic ancestors", that came to the country and racemixed with all sorts of subhumans from all over the world for nearly 700 years.

>do dumb people know they are dumb?
What they try to hide though is that they depend on us to accumulate the wealth.
The 60s boom was because of bombed out europe having to buy made in america, they literally make billions with whoever has the money when it comes to arms deals.
If it wasn't for their nukes this country would long have been collectively leveled by the rest of the world.
Problems is they don't know.

That sounds like a you problem.

>Nice gif of an American cartoon you go their. Why did you choose that one specifically, don't have any non-American gifs on your American operating system, on your American computer?
Scrooge McDuck is Scottish you dumby.

>>while larping about his "germanic ancestors", that came to the country and racemixed with all sorts of subhumans from all over the world for nearly 700 years.
you mean rome? fuckin' spaghetti niggers. i bet you just came off a migrant ship.

You're just a murica-splainer, sorry i'm wrong.

Well you're the American, so you're right. And also don't be that way, everyone cares about your response American. We love reading them so much. Tell me again how the UK is shit, please?

>All italians are 1/2 middle eastern
>wont shut up about some fictional argument he's having with someone about their "germanic roots"
KYS Mahommad Fabrizio

You're American, you're right.

>Brit so assblasted by the banter he claims it's "oppression"
And I though we were shit at taking banter

>140893214
>140893106
>140892911
this is what people do for fun
jesus bongs

Your version of Top Gear is better. Way better. Now go get some aloe to soothe all your other butt hurt.

You got cucked by an American didn't you OP?

>everyone cares about your response American
you made a whole thread about it :^)

>Tell me again how the UK is shit, please?
you do a much better job at that than I ever could.

America is #1 you fuckwit, the sooner you get that through your head, the sooner you let us 'peacefully' assimilate the rest of the world into America. Then we can build space ships and fight aliens after squeezing Africa for every ounce of precious metal it so needlessly owns.

>Mahommad Fabrizio
lol

You guys are the best in the world at being little bitches, this thread sure proves that.

I think bong had a nervous break down.

>Why can't non-Americans get over our superiority, am I right lol?
>Better tell them again how great I am and how shit they are.

Please use ">>" when referencing other posts pls, i ain't Ctrl+F that shit.

Oh no no, you can't say that. Better tell him how TV shows don't matter and you'll nuke him with your superior military.

Don't we all.

Oh great response American, 10/10 I sure am wrong.

Murica-splainer detected.

Ahahahah the American made a funny, that is the funniest thing i have ever read, jeez American humour , woops i mean "humor" sure is the best in the world.

You're the one murica-splaining.

American correct again.

I guess these are the sort of things you need to believe to feel good about yourself, when you are living in a ↓55% white 5.1" avg. penis size country and your own race is dying.

The level of ass blast here is completely astounding. I'm sorry that you can't take a little banter.

Has America produced anything that compared to the beauty and power of the Lamborghini Veneno?

Right you are American, right you are. You're always right and perfect.

Sorry, non-American flag detected, you're automatically wrong with whatever you say if it's anti-American.

They produced a population that is ↓55% white
and has a 5.1" avg. penis size.

>"Oh but its just banter", it's not, you are oppressive and this is abuse of your position and privilege as an American, thanks for making the rest of the earth feel like shit, keep us down more.

M8 I've been to London, your statistics aren't fooling anyone. Bigger shithole than Chicago.

>bong still shitposting
Colo*r me surprised.

>muh dick
You somalians are all the same.

>muh dick argument
t.nigger

>All these flavo*rs and he chooses to be salty

>need to believe
are you telling me Rome wasn't sacked by barbarians? All while insinuating I am the delusional one. rich.

prove me wrong? or just going to keep pasting same response?

Please tell me, which one of the two hurts the most:

>being ↓55% white
>having a 5.1" avg. penis size

I'm genuinely curious.

fpbp, I'm very upset at the bongs for fucking up their country to the point where I wouldn't want to go to London or any other shitskin burrow. Germany will always be worse though, becoming an Islamic country and all while simultaneously trying to destroy Europe. Poland will have to kill you all I'm afraid.

>140893742
fucking kek

Perhaps I can put this in a way that's more understandable to you, Nigel. Consider an analogy: Trump's father was a moderately successful real estate magnate. His son was vastly more successful so that in relative terms the father's achievements were negligible, and the father is now mostly forgotten but for his spawning of President Trump. In a similar fashion, Great Britain has been relegated to the dustbin of history, and the US of A naturally earns much more attention and respect. It's just the way it is.

america is like 65% white europeans excluding the italians here pretending to not be half nigger.