That explains why the KKK has so many wizards

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/zmmzxj/the-free-speech-rally-organizer-says-he-was-unfairly-demonized
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The KKK is a left wing group who votes democrat to this day

how many kkk's are there?

It's almost like controversial political movements tend to attract the outcasts of society

>leftards measure the value of a man by the number of holes that women have made accesible to him.

whatever makes you sleep at night, virgin

>alt-right virgins believe in the genetic imperative of passing your genes as the primary reason for existence

>KKK
>alt-RIGHT

wut?

Also there is an inverse correlation between number of sexual partners pre marriage and happiness of marriage - just sayin'

but have fun eating ass of 17 year old std ridden sluts i guess

I didn't even state my personal political beliefs. I'm neither alt left or alt right. I'm just pointing out that both sides have their bottom of the barrel types. The KKK are literally big time dems.

Once upon a time, it was perfectly acceptable and virtuous to not be into premarital sex, for either gender.
Now one gets 'shamed' for being a virgin.
What happened?

So traditional godly men with morals and value save themselves for marriage, rather than decay into degeneracy like liberals do.

>lol being against racial replacement means you have a small penis XDXD
Saw this one coming from miles away. At the same time, we're hearing that Trump voters are strangely popular with women. I wonder which narrative is true

t. Pablo Miguel Angel Jose Reyes

>democrats
>left-wing

>implying its good to lose your virginity before 16

lets go beyond the obvious fact that this is vice jews

even if this were true,( its not) virginity isn't a bad thing.

having wasted years of my life in dead end relationships i kind of envy virgins

fake news everybody. real truth in this thread

I am curious how vice came up with these statistics. Does the goverment know who fucks whom? Do they keep tabs on virgins? Also , does the goverment completely knows whom belongs to what ideology?

Who are these people they're polling?
Is anyone here from the ''''''''''''''alt-right''''''''''''' who has been contacted by a polling agency?
It's almost like polls are completely made up.
>hurr Hillay has a 99% chance to win! Our polls say that only 1 out of 6 million people like DRUMPF
Who is doing these polls? How does a ''Columbia University'' find anyone on the right and talk to them without dying from a heart attack?

but at which point the prudeness with women surpasses the threshold of virtuosity to fall into simple inexperience?

>Not being a whore.
>waiting
Not sure why this is bad. Soon they'll tell everyone the alt right does less drugs, makes more money and drinks less

being a slut devoid of morals is good goy, oops you have std now? buy my pills goy. stupid goyim.

>not saving yourself for your wife
also, did you hear about the paki plea deal about to level dc? don't forget to sage.

>being a whore is a good thing

i'd say if you don't pay your taxes and live with your parents, you're too immature to have sex or vote.

so for some people it could be 18, for most it's like 22-25

Guess I should have been having sex at 11 years old????

13 + 7

>why are conservatives not sluts?

whatever makes you sleep at night, virgin

Ironically, it's pretty much the only accomplishment these liberals can show for themselves

You know this is a lie since all KKK members are country bumpkins from states like Mississippi and Tennessee where they start screwing their sisters at the age of 6.

Humiliation is used by Jews to feed into their anti white hatred of the goyim.

>Using VICE as a reliable news source.

>TOPKEK

>they've used up all their ammunition and the beast still isn't dead so they start talking about its sex life

They dont rape at age 12 like niggers
/Thread

Also sage. bait

It's more that sexually frustrated men (and women) will tend to place all the blame and focus their attention on seemingly benign causes, like the alt-right movement and hating niggers, or women going full SJW and fat acceptance. If they were getting laid and were found attractive by the other sex, they wouldn't give a shit about whatever new cause they can use to place blame on anyone but themselves.

>lost it at 15 because everyone on Sup Forums when I was 12 kept mentioning how miserable they were that they couldn't have sex
>21 and still miserable
Woah

I get laid and still hate niggers and the like. Do tell me how I'm a sexually repressed permavirgin. kthxbai

Honestly why don't people accept that Jewish mafia is a real thing

Yeah because (((vice))) has never been known for its bias and lies about the alt-right.

how many kids do you have?

So in order to be involved in "very serious business" it is requirement to get fucked? This article can be summed up in "says the guy who can never get laid!"

The use of peer pressure and humiliation tactics are indeed effective, but obviously pretty low and pathetic. Something Vice would do, you know? It also reveals that the left no longer has control of things if they must revert to mockery. They want to embarrass people away from having any real beliefs or values outside of their own. That is clearly fucked up and the progressive faggots know it.

>if you can't defeat them with logic and reason go for personal attacks.

Vice is nothing more than sensationalist "journalism". They'd be right at home w/ the kings of 1900s yellow journalism.

>Political binaries

Lol

zero. remember the left like to be childfree and all the nu-males brag about raising cats now. the only reason why they mention it is cause alt-right losers do harp on about babies, but it's actually most dumb roasties saying it.

Tell me more!!!

yeah, non virgins too
getting laid just to get laid is for niggers and exactly what the kikes want

gas the kikes race war now

Jews

Lol, look at this traditional upright young man who's not filled with STD's and hasn't paid for multiple abortions

Unironically this

More like if you're not married. You're so gay.

Because they haven't seen the list of top political donors. All Jews.

>you're a sexist virgin if you judge women by their sexual history!

I lost my virginity at 15, hypocrite traitor cucks like OP need to be shot

Truly the alphas who will save the white race. Kekekekkekek what a bunch of beta pussy retards

Because niggers and spics fuck their cousins when they are 12.
Whites wait until at least high school - or college, a place niggers never see.

Sage

It's a fake news photoshopped article you retards, it doesn't exist.

Sex and lack therefore is one of the biggest motivators of humans.

I still dont know how they came to this conclusion. at what age do ayys and bigfoots lose their virginity? how about death eaters or cobra troops? On top of that, with all the talk about """"rape"""" im not surprised young guys dont even wanna risk it, fuck its like a pussy trap out there

Losing your virginity to your homo uncle at age 10 does not count. Sorry leftists

Seriously how have they not seen in it including all the names of the people in the media and media industry who've been pushing their political narrative everyday I'm in California and I can't go a god damn day without hearing something about it if I choose to turn on the radio. You would of thought that Franklin Cover Up 2.0 (PIZZAGATE) would have gotten some serious attention to the point where it is THE redpill but no. God I can't wait when papa Trump drops his redpill with everything going on in the world 1 speech and I'm sure people would start to smarten up.

PROVE IT

So what?

Go ahead and link to the article, we'll be waiting

>10 seconds of Google searching

vice.com/en_us/article/zmmzxj/the-free-speech-rally-organizer-says-he-was-unfairly-demonized

BTFO'd faggot

They are not raped as a child by their teachers at 10 years of age

Not surprised, anyone who self proclaims themselves as 'alt right' is a huge faggot.
Having right wing political beliefs and being 'alt-right' are two different things

Hha vice get out of he cuck with your bait thread

I lose my virginity at 14 to a 20 year old. I felt bad about it for a long time, after coming to the far-right (not the alt-right) I realized it wasn't my fault, that I'm typical for the degenerate society that I live in, and I can redeem myself by fighting for change. Also, OP is a faggot for reposting VICE clickbait over and over. This board needs a revamp of rules to make it harsher against all these shills and shitposters.

>Burden of proof
Retard

>roach
Have you head of pols ?

Hay he not a roach he is a greek

Emm... Is there something wrong with that? I lost mine at the age of 13 and I consider it the worst choice I've made in my life.

Also it's almost like members of political movements that focus on tradition and self-respect don't let everyone fuck them.

>I felt bad about it for a long time
you can have regrets user but don't be a faggot about it

Lost mine at 22... and thought it was mediocre. I then realized as tolerable as sex is, it's just another means of the media controlling the masses. Sex, sex, sex. The ultimate distraction of the jew.

>VICE
well, it must be true if VICE said it.

>alt-right exists for 1 year
>they have at least analysis for 7 years
Also:
>muh dik

>13
wew

That article doesn't prove OP's claim correct.

>user points out article is a fake
>OP says prove it
>I proved it was a fake