Are niggers and muslims insane to live in white countries?

Are niggers and muslims insane to live in white countries?

bump 1/1488

they would had been 300 years ago.
now they're turning the host countries into little kebab africa.

they're just reckless and the white countries are stupid enough to bleed to protect them

It would be even more insane to go back
in my home country since I would unironically get killed or go to jail

but it's so obvious that soon we will be mass killing them

it's all transparent now. they are asking for it themselves

yeah but minorities don't plan. They step into the path of danger and some get killed, others just get displaced. It doesn't matter to them though, they breed like rabbits and enough of them will continue to live through tricks, avoidance, and luck

ohh come on nig, 99% of monkeys don't come to west world because of some opression

as far as i see it.. you all much better off in the jungle

you can't compete with us on our turf unless the .gov gives you an upper hand like Af-action or wellfair

don't you understand that yo'll will get killed..

don't you see that we hate you???

i mean.. you are insane dude.

do you understand that i have like ZERO problems with people lynching you??

think about it nig..

i'd never come to a nigger country to live coz i know you hate us too.

so why even bother

What's the worst that can happen to them anyway? They can just leave, any in the meantime they get gibs.

Breivik did the right thing by killing traitors first. He was a true Christian, even though he was bluepilled on the Kikes.

>they breed like rabbits
have you heard about chinese killing off sparrows in china when the sparrows became a real problems

sparrows bread even faster then rabbits.

just saying.. chinese were done with sparrows in a year or so..

the only question for niggers is WHEN

sure as fuck cops hate them

>What's the worst that can happen to them anyway?
getting lynched by a mob is no fun.

they are not gonna get lynched in their homeland

risking your life for a fucking wellfair check is insane.

less then 1% of them make it to middle class level. even 2nd and 3rd generation niggers are still same ol dumb niggers

look at US niggers.. they've been in US for over 200 years and now they have government helping them but still they are dumb ass fuck and dirt poor

it's been only 50 years since they were being lynched.

>getting lynched by a mob is no fun.

We won't lynch them, just sending them back would be an accomplishment that almost all right-wing people will be satisfied with. Violence should only be used to get them to leave.

>the white countries are stupid enough
its only the governments. which is not a country.

the people themselves are not so tolerant

did you see that video on you tube where some german guy ran over a bunch of immigrants who were walking on the road threatenning to break his car??

it took him like 10 seconds to make a decision to run them the fuck over. no regrets

that is what on every white guy's mind.

..just think about it

if it was legal to kill niggers.. would you go and kill them??

don't asnwer. i know the answer

It's only a matter of time now

The game is up

they are simply stupid as much as every white person

they believed in a lie about better life in white countries , and became brainless soldiers in antiwhite war

>We won't lynch them,
it was just a figure of speach

we won't. we would straight up shoot them in the head. there is no purpose of letting them go

actually what is more likely.. if rounding up niggers.. putting them onto a barge, taking them to sea.. like 200 miles off shore.. and throwing them overboard. it's efective ans cheap

it's gonna happen. no way around it

>as much as every white person
white people are not as stupid.. well may be you are. but not all white people. lol

Rich liberals are like spoiled children. Once they realize these groups cannot be brainwashed into being their pets / servants, they will attack them worse than any white nationalists. They are egotistical, emotional maniacs.

it's not the rich who are gonna be killing niggaz

it's the regular folks who are forced to accept the niggers as their neigbors

but that shit doesn't work

once you place a nigger in a white neighborhood.. the whites move out

You might as well ask a swarm of locusts why they go into fields with pesticide. They don't understand it. They just see yummy corn and it's all free.

bumb 2/1488