>respecting government workers from Canada

Nah

hes an israeli cocksucker

He said it's better to give walmart your money, than an American manufacturer
>fuck this free market retard

But there's nothing wrong with this.

Fuck off cunt

>Ted Cruz
>the man that voted on the Bill that fines you 250,000 and jails you for boycotting Israel

he can suck my dick filthy leaf kike lover

I meant to colour Australia green

Trey Gowdy

Do ya now? Are you an ISIS sympathizer as well?

You libertarians really want private industry to run every aspect of life because of muh efficiency....well that's called market failure and I'm sure Hayek or whoever you waste your time reading never told you about that
>we can't trust government to get the job done because humans are dumb
>we trust business to get things done because humans are smart, like the bp oil spill

Ok Mohammed

Rand and his Dad are based as fuck. I wish I knew about the American House of Representative members, there's just so many I feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Most of them are spineless cowards. You're not missing much.

You should color your walls red via a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Listen faggot, big corporations are in bed with the governments and that's why they are so affordable. The government has skewed the economy in favor of big corporations/businesses by their shitty corrupt lies. Go suck the teet of the state more and pay high taxes, bootlicker.

>respecting any congressman from either side of the line
>not wishing an asteroid would level DC to the ground and wipe out every single one of them

They may be "spineless cowards", but they still write our laws. We should be informed, regardless. That's our duty as liberty loving Americans.

>People born in Canada with conservative value are bad
>All those anchor babies and niggers who are born here are so much better

With thinking like this we probably deserve to descend in Mexico 2.0 at this point.

>pic not related

Ted, Mike, and Rand. That's it

>meme man
>meme flag
checks out

well if conservative values means that you are a lawyer with 0 free market experience that lives off taxpayers

then count me out of being conservative

also
>Mexico 2.0

HIS FUCKING NAME IS CRUZ

>tfw don't get nuked
Love you too dad

>ITT: Congressmen you respect
That'll be a short fucking thread.

so based XD

Trent Franks. Wish he could be an AZ senator instead, ours are pretty useless

Not posting Trey fucking Gowdy
It's like you don't even want to live.

pic related is OC

It pretty much is. It's a sad state of affairs.

I think that's a respectable position.

Dio Trump, I'm coming for you.

They are affordable because some get subsidized by the state like Walmart by giving their employees to use snap and welfare
Screw big government, but the free market utopia of the libertarian would give full raw power to the corporate interests and then government has less power over wages and price controls