Is Bibi's son /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374
archive.is/w0QwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, here's his post.

It just a meme

I'm starting to think nationalist Jews might be ok. It's the wanderers who are hated and expelled wherever they go. But this Israel biz seems to have given them an identity as a people and not a parasite hell bent on controlling the host.

Fuck he must actually post here

>people still think that israel and the leftist jews in the west have the same goals

Ive thought of this too, and when it comes down to it its our fault for our jew problem. If American men didnt become pussies we wouldn't fight wars for Israel. Of course Israel is going to take advantage of us in our current state. If we weren't so weak the Israel problem wouldn't be an issue.

Nice, I know the guys who made the original meme. Good for them.

APOLOGIZE

>It's real

Don't ever make the mistake of trusting a jew ever. jews are the problem whether they're leftist commie Americans or righty zionist/nationalist israelis. They all need to be exterminated and if you want to think otherwise you can join them in hell. We are going to kill anybody who tries to protect the jews when it comes time to kill all of the jews

Isn't it about time for your second breakfast? that plate of bacon ain't gonna polish itself

by this point in time, i wouldnt be surprised

everyone seems to at least at minimun lurk in this place.

>tfw when you probably called bibiĀ“s son faggot on this board without knowing it.

>that plate of bacon ain't gonna polish itself
You should really try bacon before you make fun of it.
To us, making fun of bacon, is like making fun of blowjobs, you look like a fuckin dope when ya do it.

>mfw Sup Forums will spread to every corner and crevice in the world

eat a snickers bar m8

You share your office with them?

Careful m8, you might cut yourself from all that edge. Have a bacon sandwich and chill.

I bet he's one of the Israeli flags that post here.

Lmao

Israel has always been weird. It seems that they just want an ethnostate of jews, especially with how they are basically cleansing the Palestinians

I actually eat bacon a lot, it's amazing. Especially Canadian bacon.

Getting it in Jerusalem fucking sucks though thanks to pic related.

Indeed.

Fucking kikes ruin everything amirite?

On a serious note: why to Israelis hate Jews so much? I know a few Jews from Israel and they seem to hate both Israeli and diaspora kikes alike.

The Zionist Jew and international Jew are locked in eternal struggle. Do not make the mistake of believing that makes one of them your friend,

Do you really think this type of rhetoric is helping "the white race?"

You need to eat a reality burger and find some polemic material more suited to reality

best numbers and based kike

The next Hitler will be Israeli

They hate orthodox jews because they are like those Islamist extremists. But Israeli jews don't hide this fact like muds. They hate diaspora jews because most of them are degenerate leftist cucks.

I don't think Israelis ( not (((Israelis))) ) hate Jews, but a lot of people hate Haredi Jews. aka what would happen if religious Jews decided to become segregated, uneducated parasite welfare mooches and breed uncontrollably. Like Mexicans with a pinch of oy vey.

Diaspora Jews are almost universally hated though because they're kikes. Even people who don't think they're kikes are wondering why they're not immigrating here, yet won't stop talking about this country (either praising it or shit talking it). Just leave us the fuck alone.

Where there are some Jew haters though is recently-immigrated Eastern Europeans. If you talk mostly to these people then I can see how you would get that impression

This.

If they'd stop kikery and stop the white guilt bullshit about holohoax, talmud/kabbalah/frankist satanic bullshit and pushing degeneracy then they'd be a great asset in the civilizational war between west and the rest.

I always suspect shills are the ones behind edgy shit like this.

So are Israelis (((/ourkikes/))) or not? I am really confused about your country. On one hand Netanyahu seems based and I like how Israelis shit on liberalism, but on the other hand you're Jews and not trustworthy just like Serbs.

Is it a good time for me to Aliyah, or should i stay in america?

You can get some good pork at Agatha in Tel Aviv

I'm guessing that the demands of creating and maintaining a functioning state forced many Israelis to abandon the traditional Jewish pastimes of parasitism and subversion, so naturally they resent those who maintain them

To be honest, no. This country is going to shit in ways that would remind you of Europe (with leftist authoritarianism), and everything is becoming prohibitively expensive. But if you've got a tech degree then it is a good place to live, lots of jobs.

Ironically I've been flirting with the idea of getting a job relocation to the USA.

>Isn't it about time for your second breakfast? that plate of bacon ain't gonna polish itself
The Jew commin with the bantz... My sides!

The leftists' masters don't create about Israel, and really hate the right wing Israelis and their race realism.

Just don't move to the leftcoast. People are insane there.

> t. Israeli programmer

Jews were only ever a problem because they were basically an eternal diaspora. And some of them seem hellbent on retaining that diasporic mindset despite the fact that they have their own country now. Hopefully Israel's continued existence can help to diminish that problem.

It's not our fault. Jews control all the money, they have all the political influence. They decide what we do because American voters are by and large autistic. You are, too, if you vote bipartisan.

>To be honest, no.
That's a shame, I really want to live in an ethnostate.

Fucking kek, the memes are leaking into Israeli elite society

Stormfag or shill? We can only assume which.

I think Israel was supposed to be a meme state, (((they))) weren't counting on regular Jews to drop the victim card and form an actual Israeli national identity.

Remember, (((their))) goal is to end nationhood, Israel just becomes another pawn in the game.

I've noticed the leftist Israel news outlets are Propaganda. Surprisingly less quality than us Propaganda.

Makes me think source is not Israeli Jews. (((Someone))) is behind it. Bildabergs ?

I really really love life nowadays.

who are the 3 guys in the front?

This country is an uneven hodgepodge of different peoples, but overall I'd say a ton of people here would agree with Sup Forums if they don't get scared off by the happy merchant memes. I've actually seen people spout Sup Forums memes on Normiebook lately which I've never seen before.

Netanyahu is a cuck.

Jews NEVER.
but this had me R O L L I N G
> youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

>muh based kikes
You have to go back

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374 this will tell you

israelis are ok dudes. i give them shit on here but we're united against the shitskin horde i think.

Into archive
archive.is/w0QwW

The only way to redpill Jews is to force them to live mainly among other Jews, instead of as a privileged and protected minority.

Don't go full retard. Even if there is an organized jewry in the media/finance/business circles, doesn't mean all jews are tainted by kikery. I'd be more happy to side with jews against brainlets like you.

Yeah, I went full retard, wrong thread.. Sorry senpai.

(YOU)

>In the original version of the meme, the first figure in its "food chain" is an obese walrus in an American flag T-shirt tempted by a hamburger dangled in front of him. Behind the man is an Orthodox Jew motivated by money, controlled by the same Illuminati figure featured in the cartoon that Netanyahu posted, with the same giant lizard looming over them all.

How did you get work in the US? I just graduated and still working relatively shitty jobs.

Also those pics from Agatha look sick, definitely gonna visit.

The (((western Jews))) have been trying to control Israel for a while now, same with Russia.

fool. you dumb fool. there is no camaraderie with people that believe you are an animal at a religious level. Their very faith dictates your position as a literal slave in their society. They are tainted to the last woman and child. "Jewishness" is passed through the females, to protect them from being conquered via war. Any war bride or war rape baby would produce yet more of them. This is why historically, no matter the millennia, final solutions were necessary.

I assure you 'they' are not your friend and NEVER would side with you. You would merely "host" them untill the bled you dry and left you dead.