Ancestry

Has Sup Forums ever looked at into their Ancestry?
>found out today my great grandfather light a nigger on fire for the lol's

Other urls found in this thread:

newspaperarchive.com/tags/fourth-of-july-exuberance?pc=7326&psi=49&pci=7&pt=198/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paying a kike to tell me about my ancestors
let me know when there is a free one

It's only a hundred or so dollars, It was so insignificant I don't even remember how much it was.

You don't have 200 dollars to your name?

Why would you censor the names of a crime that can be easily discovered?

Google it, See if it comes up lol.

You have to know the last name to find anything on ancestry

It's not your relative. Nice b8 poast tho.

And spend it for this shit? No way.

Also, if you don't know your families history, there probably isn't much worth mentioning

Why is ancestry such a big deal in the new world? I know my uncle over in the USA likes to ask non stop about our ancestry and likes updates but never knew why. Is it because lack of culture/identity?

My great ancestor was the last civilian to die in a yankee union prison camp.

My paternal ancestors were a bunch of catholic swedes who escaped that Lutheran hellhole, went to the Illinois territory, and stole a bunch of Indian lands.

Yes it is, trust me.

one of 3 million descendants of some irish king

Americans are, by and large, wholly disconnected from our European heritage. We lack the continuity of a longer lineage and sometimes pester distant relatives to have that sense of belonging.

I don't get it. Why do they get murder charges for animal cruelty?

Does it have any impact on others if you know their ancestry? Ex: Germans only stay with Germans, Dutch with Dutch etc

If Someone has Access to the Denton Journal; go here:

newspaperarchive.com/tags/fourth-of-july-exuberance?pc=7326&psi=49&pci=7&pt=198/

This Comes up in the Search desc: "have been an excess of Fourth of July exuberance, ihey aie alleged to have poured coal"

So it has to be the article

Denton Journal Newspaper Archives
July 11, 1914 - Page 7

Oh no! You would have either my great grandfathers last name or his buddies last name if you only paid for Ancestry.....Terrible!

What if i got royal blood and i assume my rightful throne to some palace in russia or the uk

To be honest I achieved my goal; as I don't really care I didn't pay or invest more time into this; I proofed that I could find it without the last name, faggot

There are pockets of people in the US that keep European traditions. My dad, for instance, went every weekend with his parents to a German dance hall...in Texas.

truly an excess of 4th of July exuberance
:D

But not without being a cheap fuck and paying the 15 dollars lol

So no, You didn't.

I paid nothing and found it lol

If I really wanted to go further as I allready explained I would have to invest more time or money and you aren't worth any of it

digits confirm you are a piece of waste

>Ancestry
Ancestry.com is owned by mormons