Highest rate of gun ownership

>Highest rate of gun ownership
>Highest rate of military enlistment
>Highest rate of republicans

Why are White American Southerners so based? If the rest of the country was like the south this country wouldnt be so cuckced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we found out how to self segregate after the government forced integration upon us. I find it very funny that yankee states are now bitching about an over bearing government and championing state rights now after they are on the other side of the equation.
My dream now is that the national guard forced sanctuary cities to bow their head at the business end of a bayonet.

It's not as though this is some sort of south only phenomenon. White america has always been fairly agreeable.

>Commiefornia

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Exactly this. Even southern "liberals" aren't really that far left. They tend to be very moderate in my experience. Also, our politics is informed by our lived experience. Everyday we have interactions that give us a unique perspective on other people. Pic very related. As far as desegregation is concerned, it was always a problem for other people as far as non-southern white liberals were concerned. Even southern "liberals" in the 50's and 60's, and there were quite a few, struck very conciliatory tones on the issue but never fully backed desegregation because they knew of the consequences.

Southern culture is complex and secretive, lots of interesting history for yall to destroy so I guess we will never know

basically just LA, SD, and SF.

Because we've never trusted the yankee government.

Whites in SD county voted for Trump.

Look at Massivetwoshits

>the closest part of the continental united states to Russia is a bunch of communist bay cities
What did Russia mean by this

All of New England should be ashamed.

Sorry to tell you youre wrong about SD buddy

>lowest IQ
>highest teen birth rates
>highest drug use

Wow, I sure am loving it!

>jews are counted as white

>Be shit
>This is the good and right way to be!
HAHAHAHAHA white men on the way out!

>highest teen birth rates
white teenage girls should be giving birth more

Too bad fucking Yankees are coming down here and running it for us. I'll be the Second generation of my family to watch our culture and way of life be destroyed.
>300 years down the drain

>being in the military
>based
I mean I find it hard to respect people in the military that fight for things they dont believe in. Theres nothing honorable for serving blindly which many recruits do

Even if you don't serve "blindly" you're always serving the corporate state, which is fucking evil.

>I'd give my life for crony capitalism!
The more that give it the better.

Blame the general not the soldier. If a balkanization of the USA every occurs believe me the first place a purge would occur succesfully would be in the south.

>Why are White American Southerners so based?

That's where all the niggers are.

>if you dont serve blindly
Id honestly respect someone more for knowing that their service is mostly an effort to secure the US economy by subjugating middle eastern countries. Because they realize what the military is needed for, that ISIS isnt the worst of what happens over there

>blame the one giving orders
I feel thats too convenient now a days, especially when the info is soo accessible now, Idk and Id say bad move, the most vital place to be where the most vital resource is, being the fresh water supply of the midwest

There are more gun owners and conservatives in California than in any other state. You have to remember that senpai

That's all because of niggers you faggot.

>NOO!! You're not allowed to blame the soldiers of an entirely volunteer army for war REEEEEE!!!
Lol this meme.

Like jews? Or Saudis? Neither of which you fight.

>OH NO WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT!
America and Israel created and maintain ISIS.

the closest is alaska

Highest rate of nigger contact.
That's the hidden common thread among your facts.

WHAT IS POPULATION DENSITY.

Fucking inbred rednecks. Go read a book,

>agreeable
>Votes against its own economic interests just to spite others
I think you mean stupid and evil. Whenever some dumb neonazis start droning on about how high white IQs are, I just have to look at a voting map.

>southern "liberals" aren't really that far left
I live in one of the blue counties in NC. It's as bad or worse than somewhere like San Francisco. They know they're surrounded by Trump country, so they're like rabid animals who've been forced in a corner.

Pic related is a typical crowd in Asheville.

>WHAT IS POPULATION DENSITY
An easy way to steal elections

>What is the electoral college to ensure equal representation.
Kill yourself, retard

>Southerners lub Murrica! America #1! USA! USA!
>Literally fought a treasonous war against America to protect their rich masters' profits
Welp, doesn't get much more American than that.

What culture? Inbreeding, slavery and fucking sweet tea?

I don't think you understand what equal representation means.

I don't think you understand what states are or their individual power. You know, insuring the people of each one are represented.

Can someone explain why this nigger is pumping gas on the ground?

Listen you insufferable faggot, this country has had hillbilly affirmative action for decades. The minority shouldn't be in charge. That's litearlly apartheid. And since that's what you unironically believe, why don't you go out in public and start saying it, instead of cowering like a little pussy using dogwhistle and lying about what you stand for.

You forgot. Highest rate of weather related deaths.Jesus is sending a message??

That's because they also have the highest rate of inbreeding, and you know what that causes ....

It comes down to where are the highest proportions of poor, mentally ill, dependent minority populations. They all go overwhelmingly Left.

Blue on the map means "Where are the people who need transfer payments?"

Red is the people paying.

This is why the Dem-globalists are so hell bent on destroying any remaining traces of the Confederacy.

The rest of the video is him pouring it into a canister, he's just fucking around for that part spraying it all over. Good for him, those fumes really fuck you up.

I want the zombie apocalypse to happen.
City dwelling leftists will die in less than a month.
How can we meme this into existence?

NC has imported "progressives" in their attempt to go high tech.

Don't forget, best football

>When your sports team is literally oceanic pollution
Murrica.

We are the best.