Brit/pol/ - 1234567 Edition

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>Poor woman harassed by dangerous far right white males at work
unvis.it/libdemvoice.org/is-this-any-way-to-treat-a-work-colleague-layla-moran-jeered-as-she-questions-pm-about-childcare-55187.html

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePzP48_4ho8
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41212505
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder.

Uncle Adolf loves you.

>people do care more about how they live
I don't think so. I think people like to believe this is the case but no-one ever WANTS to die for any reason, self sacrifice for another person is noble and the opposite of self interest. Even suicidal people don't really want to die.

>people have gone soft
yeah

>we rely on technology too much
Maybe but we have to move with the times. We can't do a Ted and go live in a cabin sending letter bombs.

you are a nigger and shouldn't exist in Europe so

Is it bad I thought of
youtube.com/watch?v=ePzP48_4ho8
When I read 1234567

>Thousands of protesters in favour of the UK staying in the European Union have marched in Westminster
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41212505

support your local brit/pol/ thread.
filter a tripfag today.

some fresh links

>Theresa May "should have walked": Top Tory Donor
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’

>Chief whip; Mark Harper set to enter Tory leadership race
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame

freshest trim

Here's another trip I btfo

We're still cool though right? I don't remember btfo'ing you.

Love YANKing English girls lads

Our country is so lost, blundering round in the dark while the bbc brainwashes everyone through every electronic device available, we fight back we go to prison and muslims kill us, we sit here and get more apathetic by the year

People will get housing and food and clean drinking water under the tories. Then what? Then it's identity that matters.

The labour parties economics will become an irrelevancy as the conservative party will be the 'white vote'. The labour party will never get elected again when this happens. See America for a blueprint. The democratic party is in dire straits.

Thought she was Russian?
It's very easy to pick up American girls as a Brit in America, though. This is well-known, relayed to me by people I know as well as burgers on Sup Forums. They must be drawn to our accent. The mediocre looking Brits who go to America always apparently score way more than burgers.

I thought you were SHOAd

At least we're not going to be in the eu forever, that sort of cheered me up

Has some Russian blood but she's a Brit through and through

friendly reminder that she is now finished in britpol. don't reply or pay attention to any of her posts.

Yeah, we're good. I haven't been here too much though.

Remember to report and ignore all tripchimps

Christian Bale is Welsh.

Born in Wales, of English ancestry and calls himself English.
Felicity Jones is actually Welsh, though, but she was one of the first results that came up.

Fuck off into the LARP thread

You absolute retard, I've been doing it ever since YKTD was thing.

Not to my knowledge, I've just been visiting a lot less.

I see you survived Africa.

Born in Wales, therefore Welsh.

nice post you disgusting chimp

GET
GIBS
NOW

>haha yes I've done it before so it doesn't look as sad, embarrassing and deluded. haha got you retard!

the actual state of you LMAO

Much like how Sadiq Khan is an Englishman.
Even with your retarded logic, he is ethnically English, so he should be on there.

caesar accidentally revealed the fact that he doesn't lift and admitted that he's a beta tagalong to his mates, so expect alot of shitposting to follow.

Fucking mong thought 4pl8 = 80kgs.

What's been up with you though? Don't worry I won't go after you, we're cool.

DAMAGE
CONTROL

LMAO

Hello.

Here you are again rambling about caring what anons think of you Mr. I pretend to lift.

State of me yeah? Haha.

HEY LADS LOOK AT THIS DRAMA
Fuck off, you insufferable nig nogs.

>Don't worry I won't go after you, we're cool.
He thinks people fear him like he does me

Wat we be thinkin bout Boris Johnson's nu wey dey promot da Conservative™ and Unionist Party™ of the United Kingdom™ to da yuth of da counree?

It's like he doesn't understand no one cares about how much of a loser he is, no one cares about how he doesn't lift.

hello be sure to ignore the poster "Preuße" she is a bit sick in the head and suffers from delusions. She was having a 2 hour conversation with herself as an user pretending not to be herself and then got exposed. Stay clear and enjoy the thread.

yes because making you look silly and embarrassing you means I care about what people think of me in here. At least make sense if you're going to try and damage control LMAO

Where's your trip?

Why did you use google maps images of the boatyard pretending to show up?

Even, worse why did you say you were there while posting despite posting an image with the sun out when it was clearly raining?

C'mon.

I want tripchimps to kindly fuck off. No one cares about whatever retarded drama is going on. Wish the mods would ban all these nonces.

>even, worse

But I told you I do not care hence why I am everything you mongs say I am.

You trying to salvage your mistake means you do care, although the way you're trying to salvage your fuck up doesn't help you one bit.

Caesar Salah is a filthy nonce.

No such thing as "English ethnicity".

>All these cunts think they're as good as Rimmer

>Why did you use google maps images of the boatyard pretending to show up?
>why did you say you were there while posting despite posting an image with the sun out when it was clearly raining?
He has literally lost his mind he has hallucinations about imaginary posts on an anime imageboard

Caesar Salah touches kids

Anglo-Celtic, mix between native British and Anglo-Saxon invader, the ratio of native:Anglo-Saxon varying from region to region.
There is more genetic variation between North and South Welshmen than between Scots and Englishmen, BTW. So, therefore, there must be no "Welsh" ethnicity.

You can't samefag as good as me, fuck off normie.

I'm trying to salvage my mistake, by making sure you understand how much you lost yesterday and embarrassing you. You're talking nonsense now sweetie, take your medicine.

Tripnonces OUT

I've lost my mind years ago that still doesn't excuse your larpy actions you pussy.

How many kids have you touched recently?

It's embarrassing he's been making up a fantasy land in his head of what happens, he needs SERIOUS medicine

KEK
E E
KEK
K

Fat parking attendant in London kek.

>He was also seen leaning against a lamppost to read his handheld ticketing device.

>Residents say they have also caught him fiddling with his phone in Pimlico, West London, where he is believed to be new.

>On Tuesday he was in Subway from 3.46pm to 5.39pm

>He understands he's crazy but cant understand that he has hallucinations about events that didn't happen

Reminder that Oswald Mosley's phenotype is textbook Celtic.

What did I lose? How was I embarrassed?

>rimming rimmer in the hopes of him saving your bitch ass
Shame rimmer is a pussy.

As well as Cecil Rhodes.

You need sex offender rehabilitation classes.

Weird to think that he quit in February.

See >inb4 but I didn't have my trip on wahhhh
Yeah, conveniently why you stopped posting with a trip on you faggot, tired of getting ruined by me.

Nothing Germanic about Darwin either.

There are not different appearances for people from different parts of Europe you idiot

Wrong trip faggot

Hello

>spending more than five minutes in a Subway

How? Their shops reek of farts. That said, stopped eating there a while back, chain places can fuck off. I prefer to eat LOCAL. Okthankyou.

Galton is one of the spookiest looking motherfuckers.

I was posting with a trip then. But you know what is in the archive with trips attached? Me offering you out to come to fight me at London shootfighters and you backing out. And that's where you then invented this whole boatyard shenanigan

You're an idiot.
You will never find a crowd like this in "Eng"land.

I invited you to the boatyard first mate, then you changed your mind and wanted me to come along to spin class with you.

Fucking faggot.

Given how you are a mongrel, you should cheer for Liverpool since the Merseyside is famous for it's octoroon demographic
Brits are Celts with Germanic influx. What's exactly your problem with that?

Stop ban-evading.

>inb4 but I didn't have my trip on wahhhh
Yeah, conveniently why you stopped posting with a trip on you faggot, tired of getting ruined by me.
He's such a paranoid schizophrenic he has arguments with himself about imaginary conversations

You do not know much.

Evening Honk

The first couple of characters are the same. Was hoping to catch someone out. Oh well.

Are you blind?

You can pretty much tell exactly where someone is from just by looking at them most of the time.

Nothing, I'm just trying to make people who shit on Celts realise that they themselves are more Celtic than anything else.
Also, what's a Rus doing in Brit/pol/? I never believed the Clinton memes about your infiltration, but now...

>He thinks anyone but himself believes the horseshit he makes up

In your picture you said your step dad fucked you. Then you said your dad. I think your projecting your fantasies lad

wow this thread is 100% cancer
you trips should be ashamed of yourselves
goodbye

Well lads, looks like I'm staying in and drinking cans tonight.

Aren't weekends fun?

What's for tea lads? Aberdeen angus burgers for me washed down with some lynx super.

What's the difference then? It's an outdated century old pseudoscience

Actually being inside a subway is pure cancer
if I ever do get one I fucking leave the shitheap shop straight away

I got work soon laddo. Absolutely abhor the weekends.

Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy your cans.

Jelly

Wish I was doing that but I stayed up late drinking last night and now I am too hungover to walk to the shops.

Start using your tripcode again you Judas.

So you're sperging out is coincidental every time I mention this? And the pictures I post to back it up? Some fucking conspiracy eh?

Fucking kek, you're such a loser.

Wanna join in for a threesome mate?

The frequency of blondes, for one thing.
Their facial structures are clearly different. Compare it to this English crowd.

Greetings.