Fix'd USA

All non-states removed and annexed by real states

thoughts?

i'm surprised you were generous to keep my state

Giving Arizona to a fucking meme state.

kek, which one is that? new mexico? washington?

>Washington

Oregon makes more sense I would think.

Pretty much every state east of the Mississippi that isn't Texas or the west coast states are non states.

*west

Fuck off.

hmmm maybe you're right, i don't know anything about this part of the USA, it's so irrelevant, the only thing i know about it is seattle and mt rushmore

Historically it was called the Oregon Territory, which is why I say Oregon. Seattle is still the most important city in the area.

We need more states if anything and with more autonomy

>Iowa not annexing the entire midwest
You fucked up OP.

I have a better idea, what if we just open our borders and not have states or countries?

Why is New York not apart of New England?

>implying New Mexico isn't the most irrelevant of the four corner states
kys

Wtf does Oregon have?
Everyone knows Washington state, no one gives a fuck about Oregon

IL, NY & CA are practically insolvent. If any states disintegrate it'll be those. Balkanization will be our future when this ship (fed govt) sinks. I wouldnt be surprised if this country broke up into 10-12 nation-states.

but i like Wyoming

>washington
you mean oregon territory

checked

>Colorado Population: 5.5 mil
>Arizona Population: 6.9 mil
>Utah Population: 3 mil
>New Mexico Population: 2 mil

>New Mexico is the non-state among the 4

checked

>Isolating Floridians while simultaneously reuniting us with our West Florida brethren
I like it. More rednecks and coastline for us!

Fix'd Balkans. All non-countries removed and annexed by real countries.

thoughts?

you guys make a good point

well it's always been it's own thing, it was first the dutch new netherlands colony, then it was annexed and divided by the eternal anglo, etc. i think even today it's not considered new england

Oklahoma is rightful Texan clay

I'm not sharing SC with NC. You know how many stupid lefties live there? I refuse to live in a state where Asheville is located.

>removing michigan
This dumbass doesn't realize that Northern and Southern Michiganders don't even like each other so how will they like being ruled by Niggerland

this.. this kinda makes sense

This is the worst layout I've seen for the future balkazined US

Illinois is probably the worst state in the country behind Cali

If and when this country collapses, the debt-ridden states full of leaches (NY, CA, IL, MA, HI) will go down just like DC. States or regions that have been fiscally responsible and can survive on their own will absolutely break away. So your map is actually inverted with what you call "states & non-states" OP. there was already an article months ago abt the theory of the disssolving IL and the states surrounding it to each take a piece.

>Utah not forming the state of Deseret
Fake & gay.

Who would want to be in a state with South Carolina's "low country"?

>New Mexico
>more important than Arizona
We have a top 5 city in our state that is literally more populous than all of New Mexico.

not bad

No, Montana should have gotten all that northern territory

>NJ as a non-state
confirmed pleb. Dense population, strong sense of state character and identity, friendly rivalry with NY but clearly distinct.

Fuck CT though, they can be assimilated.

Also, how the fuck does Illinois taking over Michigan make any sense?

>Ruin'd USA

fix'd that for ya ;^)

New Mexico is a fucking trailer park. It's dirt poor. Colorado would kick its beaner infested ass in a heart beat.

What if we gave florida to the blacks as reparations, revoked their citizenship. Would America be better???

Florida is cool and all...but it would be a small price to pay to rid ourselves of black culture

Why did Virginia consume Kentucky, but not West Virginia? Also Virginia and North Carolina would be more apt to consolidate than with South Carolina... Put South Carolina with the Georgia territory.

hmmm why florida in particular?

speaking of which, why is all the cuckold and racemixing shit from florida? is florida the cuck capital of usa? is this why you want to ditch it?

>oregon managing to invade/take based wyoming

There isn't a single state in the union which would be able to invade wyoming.

Scratch the Virginia part...

>real states
>illinois
>florida
>new mexico

Dumbest fucking thing I have seen on Sup Forums today. Fuck off back tk Reddit faggot

it'll be rural vs cities
rural areas are by default more self sufficient
cities will be hell when the food runs out

Georgiafag here. Thanks for not giving us Florida, we don't want them.

We have to give them something of value..something that would make them willing to actually go along with it. Plus they can be with the dominicans/haitians/cubans/jamaicans. Giving them Washington or Arizona doesn't make any sense.

Nigs love miami...they would happily give up citizenship to get freeland down there.

Think of the money we could save on Prisons...your average white basically transfers hundreds of thousands of dollar in wealth to your average black already.

100% chance a liberal elitist faggot made this map.

NY, CA, IL have a debt & public pension bomb abt to blow and have run out of people to tax the shit out of meanwhile are importing an ever-increasing number of leeches.
NY CA IL will be the first states to disappear.

>New York overtaking PA
>Not upstate NY and PA destroying NYC and Philly together
Nice bait

Come on dude you didn't even make it 13 remaining Commonwealth's for the historicity/fallout reference.

Make New England English again

I've been trying to get quints for 11 years. You are lucky! How big is your dick?

This. Pennsylvania is master state.

^ this

IL will split into Shitcago and real IL

>Pennsylvania Gone?
>New Mexico over Utah?
>Louisiana over Missouri?
Sod off.

when DC shits the bed and the liberal cesspool states cant suck one more dollar out of the fed govt via grants, they will be the first to implode. Nice try OP, but places like NY & CA are in the red and are propped up by taxpayers in the other 48 via federal taxes that get poured into these shitholes.

>Illinois
>Real state
Fucking kill yourself Albo.

PA can absolutely survive on it's own. Enough potential for manufacturing, farming, ports into atlantic & great lakes for trade, and the state is in fiscally great shape. Clearly OP is a faggot.

except for the hipsters that showed up in the last 5 years, philadelphians own guns. don't step to us

>Carolina
Dude fuck off you kike.
Carolina is a retard breeding ground, give that shit to Georgia.
TN should hook up with Alabama and just cockblock the entire southeast.

/ptg/ reporting in

We in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia refer to ourselves collectively as Delmarva.

Louisiana is literally not a state. There legal system isn't even the same as the other 49. Florida should get the entire Louisiana territory.

Independent maritime assault PA best PA

what if you just left your front door open and got raped and murdered by niggers?

Leave Michigan alone.

Me

Implying New England is a state.

Clean up your city or we'll do it for you

I'm deeply offended that PA isn't considered a real state by the OP, who is a Turk rape baby.

I'm starting be to think Pennsylvanians are the most loyal to their state next to Texas. PA strong

>fakey-donia
Stop stealing greek culture, you slavic faggot.
Oregon Herrenvolk

Filberts nigga, Warshington has the space needle and that fish market, fuck u nigga fuck you fish nigga. Seattle a shit.

>albania existing

LMAO despite worshiping our pop culture and politics, europoors still don't even know anything about the US.
>New Mexico
What, are they going to lead the region on their economy of navajo blankets and burritos? Arizona is an upcoming tech powerhouse, Arizona would control the SW and compete with Texas.

Uma Delicia

H O L Y S H I T

I don't fucking wanna be part of fucking Jew Mexico

tru

t. ill-inoisian

because it's not.

>Florida

You mean more Georgia. They'll kick you the niggers and cubans and make it a state again.

Waste

PA Bros report in

failget
kys yourself

(((570))) here

This. Or at least change it back to Indian Territory.

Agreed. Also Texas gets Oklahoma but Oklahoma retains it's native American garbage hole reservation's autonomy without the subsidies.

what part of sc are you from? low country here.

Washington is a meme state that is Oregon territory

Why does New Mexico represent the 4 corner states? It's the most irrelevant of them. I'd think Arizona would represent them.

570 gettin it done

610 masterrace. OP is Jersey af

Guys I fixed the world

>Illinois
I think you mean Ohio.

No, Oregonians can't even pump their own gas. They're a joke. Fuck that map, though. California can get fucked.