Ok Roaches you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth

Ok Roaches you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

>3:05
>Top goes through pants and grabs dick of bottom
>caresses bottoms chest and whispers sweet nothings in his ear
>Bottom clearly more aroused than he's ever been before has to remove the sweat from his brow

So after realizing this shit was quite possibly just tradition and not gay I decided to some research.

>Unlike Olympic wrestling, oil wrestling matches may be won by achieving an effective hold of the kisbet. Thus, the pehlivan aims to control his opponent by putting his arm through the latter's kisbet.
(Translator note: Kisbet is turkish for hotpants)

But then I found a slight contradiction:

>Turkish wrestlers started covering themselves according to Islamic law (between the navel and the knees) after the 10th century.

So the win condition is to hold their pants so they can't move. But for CENTURIES they didn't even have the pants, so they didn't even have a win condition they were just rolling around naked in oil. I can only draw 1 conclusion from this Sup Forums

Much like Capoeira was taught as a "dance" to skirt around martial arts rules, Turkish Oil Wrestling was developed as a "sport" to skirt around anti-fag laws.

Final proof?

>In the Ottoman Empire, wrestlers learned the art in special schools called tekke (تکیه), which were not merely athletic centres, but also spiritual centres.
>(((spiritual centres)))

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78968&NewsCatID=438
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have any more pictures? For research purposes, of course.

bump

bump

>Greek Flag in pic

lol

>10 minutes later
>0 defense and 3 fags begging for more
Does that settle it?

It looks gay because of the oil, the pants have a pocket inside where the wrestlers can grab it. You have to be very strong and huge to compete in those competitions.

This if fucking hilarious. Bumperooni

Only gay if they get hardons imo

>the pants have a pocket inside where the wrestlers can grab it
So why do they just go for each other's dicks instead?

Ultimate KEK!!!

>watch vid
>OP was not exaggerating

that shit its too Homo

>Amerimutt talking about gayness
LMAO fuck off mongrel

>manliest thing ever
>gay
Your masculinity sounds pretty fragile desu

kek

>0 refutation that his national sport is crypto-sodomy

hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78968&NewsCatID=438
>In the days of the Ottoman Empire, pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men.
>pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men
>pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men
>Though today it seems homoerotic,
>it seems homoerotic
>it seems homoerotic
>the relationship had a deeper meaning according to the mystic Sufis and their search for God
>search for God
>search for God

>Amerimutt subhuman talking about gayness
>Amerimutt opinion
>Amerimutt flag
>Amerimutt screeching
shoo before i kick your mongrel skull in

The plot thickens. We have to find out who taught at these "Tekke"

>kick your mongrel skull in
The English phrase you're looking for is "fondle my balls"

I feel bad for anyone who needs a woman to get off. Aggression, power, dominance and submission... Men are what sex IS.

Seems to be nothing but a sport too me, a bit of nudeness and hands around the butt doesn't automatically make something gay. Stop acting so childish.

Yea why you so gay tho?
Oiling each others up and fondling each others balls? have you people no fucking shame?
I swear race mixing makes mentally ill faggots.

Daily reminder that reminding turks of their gay ass sport is the easiest way to upset them.
Want to go a bit further? How about them Turkish bathhouses?

what upsets us is your shart sprangled flag that stands for your mongrel terrorist state, amerimutt

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

so Muslims are gay fags?!

hey turk why havent you been posting dead american threads lately

now, now. Don't be a bigot, they were just searching for god.

searching for allah with their dicks in each other!

left
>we... we ain't gay baby, it's just fighting. Oh! Oil?! We just don't want bruises.
right
>this is totally gay, I love it, I even shaved my chest for this shit

god is the greatest. at hide and seek.

they're still looking to this day.

yes yes. They're still trying the dynamite too!

Greeks did it too, it aint gay

>this guy slaps your goats ass
wat do ?

Legit activates my almonds bro. Makes perfect sense to me.

slap his ass

Yo dude, I made that comment in the thread with this video and a pic from it. You copied me and turned it into a successful thread!!!

not AN ARGUMENT

>Beta male creates thread in order to try and hide his own insecurities by lying to himself about the reason as to why he never practiced any kind of sport.

You're just bad at seeking. I'm sure this also seeps into many aspects of what makes you an individual. You have to be served interest opposed to finding them yourself. Nigger cattle disgust me.

You forgot about Swedes' dick sucking marathon. They have a competition of who can suck 42 kilometers of dick fastest and broadcast it on national TV. The winners become national heroes, loved by all. Recently many of these heroes have fallen from their homes' roofs in a long series of freak accidents though and nobody knows why.

it's the gayest looking 'sport' ever created, unless full blown gay anal sex is a sport.

There is nothing gay about this. It is a show of strength and endurance. Americas most popular sport fueled by our retarded consumers and jews is 10 times gayer.

what about the part where they put their hands down eachothers pants? whats that for?