When will Brits pay for their racist crimes?

Sixteen-year-old girl who came to Britain from Poland was found hanged in the toilets at the school where she been bullied.

Dagmara Przybysz, 16, was found dead in her school toilets in Cornwall last May.

Before her death, she took to the website ask.fm to complain of racism at school.

Sad. She had nothing to fear from life after school. Schools are islands from Lord of the Flies.

I'd kill myself too if I had to deal with retards like piggy

They bullied her for being white, I take it?

>16
Isn't that the age when kids finish their school? In year 11 or some shit? Why did she kill herself if she was almost done with school?

Why do merilards think there will be prosperity with an all white nation when Europe shows and has shown that that is a pipe dream?

Well?

Likely not my burger bro

Bullied by chavs probably.

She was probably mocked by her Muslim schoolmates for being white

No just good old fashioned bullying, she probably did something stupid and it got out, kids can smell weakness they're like sharks

I wonder if any of the Cornish pasty makers had a go on her while she was still warm.
They've been known to keep campers hostage and bum them in the mountains for weeks.

History.

She, like every other slav that does, came here to exploit western wealth and push multiculturalism upon us.

What you mean the Europe which is the center of culture,technology, and science and has the highest standard of living in the world

first you pay trillion dollar to polard then we'll talk

She died in her natural habitat, may she RIP.

She was murdered by the teacher who was molesting her.

Everyone leaves out the part where a teacher found her quickly yet did nothing to save her.

Yeah I live in Cornwall and seeing blacks and mudslimes is pretty uncommon

She is far cutter than the average a*glo "woman". They probably bullied her because they were gealous. a*glos obviously need to pay reparations to Poland after this disgraceful incident, so intolerant...

fucking poles coming over here to take our wealth, absolutely disgusting
*knock on door*
oh hey mohammed, yeah my daughter is upstairs, would you like me or my wife to prep you?

anyway yeah, those fucking subhuman polaks

This is what happens when you don't send your children to the church. Polacks lose faith as soon as they escape Poland. Terrible!

I done mean to be an apologist fag, but I am sorry.

Based poles are more than welcome (IN REASONABLE NUMBERS). Good Polish lad worked for my dad, had a job and has two kids. Done more for this country than any fucking sand nigger or posh Liberal faggot

>Sixteen-year-old girl who came to Britain from Poland was found hanged in the toilets

I hope she gave them a good scrubbing before she offed herself.

if it was a male teacher he COULDN'T do anything otherwise he would be at serious risk of being accused of raping her

>teacher who was molesting her
I bet he was a British of Asian origin teacher

You finish your secondary education at 16. But its required by the state to be in some sort of education or apprenticeship until you're 18 to stop niggers and such becoming professional NEETS if they fuck up secondary education.

Fucking Krauts man......

teach your daughters how to fight stop being pathetic shit

>slavs
>white
pic related is a real white (British) woman

This is a 10/10 in Britain.

slavs are whiter then the rest of white people

R1a gene is slavic
R1b is the rest of europe

A comes before B

we are the original white people lol

brits/australian etc are not even white. yo'll semetic/arab

look close at your big ass noses and fucked up faces.. clear gene mixing with non-whites

>yo'll

lmao

Scot here

I'll help. A world where we will never hear an English essex tier accent again is worth it

you germas are R1b as well... always butthurt for not being white enough

>yo'll

lmao

>we woz da original whites yo'll
slavs: niggers of the white race

>tfw no loli like this

Kek, I got it burger bro. Yeah, we're pretty much full of pakis these days.

Bullying weans out the weak fags.

That all is right.
All west europe is just some absurd cargo cult of whiteness. Literally genetical mutts try to prove themselves their whiteness all their lives.

Motherfucker kraut...
I can't wait till you're country becomes a caliphate.

>German telling anyone off for bullying Poles

F
>ywn have a qt young polish gf

other grils probably jealous that dagmera was so qt.