Why do italian women love muslim and African men so much...

Why do italian women love muslim and African men so much? I was in Rome for a week and literally every girl had a Somali or north african boyfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9x__0urupUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

propaganda, girls are easily manipulated with social medias.

Could it be shitalian "men" have small dicks and our effiminate cucks and African and muslim guys have charm and are alpha?

Shit, don't Italians have enough nigger blood in them already?

Saracen reconquista 2.0

all women love niggers
if socially accepted all women jump to niggers

So it's the master recapturing thier slaves? Good. Hopefully every Italian woman will be the sole possession of a black bull

Women love money, take away his money and see how many women he gets.

Men have tired out of western women so the women have turned to immigrants.

>Shitalian "men" tell themselves this

They like to get beaten and left?

All the Italian girls at my school date black guys

>this one butthurt 56% man constantly projecting
sad!

Millionaire soccer players can get any woman they want. Has nothing to do with race.

VERY true. I am an Italian American myself and all my female cousin and my sister are dating black bulls. Italian pussy + Black dick= perfection

lmao butthurt wop cant accept the truth

BBC news soon

Shitalian men love to hide the fact Thier women are massive coal burners

>North American niggers commenting on Europe where they obviously have never been.

Why do they keep doing this?

Is he a sportzball nigger? Jews control sportzball.

T. Nigger who rightly feels inferior to white people (you rely on us for handouts because you're one step up from a monkey)

I was in Italy a few months ago and this is total bollocks, everybody looks at niggers as a nuisance, which is being generous

I was Rome for two weeks and literally every italian girl had a Black boy on thier arm.

>I was in Rome for a week

are americans always traveling or what ?
everyday dozen of similar threads

>when it hits you that obsessing over interracial stuff is the only way americans can get an erection

You never left your country because you are a broke nigger.
>56%

>soccer player
If I had milions and milions I could fucks tons of 10/10

That's all that's left.

You type this as sicilian women are being raped by African muslim refugees

Women desire your lust and attention. Black men kill to be with anything that isn't categorically black.

how hard are you right now?

It's called having money. You wouldn't know since you're posting from a third world country

It's a fashion accessory. Women will throw away all logic and reason for the latest thing. Remember when that scrawny butt-ugly crackhead Flava Flav had his reality show? Women from all over would throw themselves at him. Women overhearing me mock his crack addicted ass would defend him.

You don't see men losing their shit over celebrity women but women will lose their shit over celebrity men regardless of how troll or hobbit they look.

Women are fucking stupid and petty like that.

Rock solid. The ethnic replacement of the Italian People makes me happy

Third world countries are full of brown people and very few whites. Just like the US.

Portuguese women love BBC too

I'm glad to see it happening to terroni scum

No, you are a larping nigger. Italians (especially american guidos) loathe blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ

T. 49%

Literally every italian American woman had a Black or Hispanic boyfriend in my school, I grew up in new jersey
Terrona pussies were built for BBC

She is judging him for so blatantly over compensating for his tiny American penis.

another jewish shill with microscopic balls. real italians hate blacks.

These are just niggers of different color fucking each other. When people say Mediterranean master race they mean Southern France, Northern Italy, Rome and Tuscany

Italian women were made to be bred with BBC.

Mussolini said so much himself:

"Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. ... National pride has no need of the delirium of race."

"the white race is sickly", "morally and physically in ruin", and that, in combination with the "progress in numbers and in expansion of yellow and black races, the civilization of the white man is destined to perish."

"We must encourage the migration of Africans into Italy... our greatest priority in Ethiopia is to bring strong, virile Black men home, [so] that they can impregnate young Italian women. For the breeding of a better race."

Keep denying reality. Med women love the BBC, even Tony sopranos daughter couldn't resist

Where are the ss lazio ultras when they are needed?

youtube.com/watch?v=9x__0urupUM

Medieval Italian poem from Shakespeare:

Where hath thy maiden's gone?
Ivory man; the devil's spawn.

Where hath thy daughters gone to bed?
A large black hand rests on her head.

Where is the lover of thy youth?
Black seed in her womb, black seed she'll produce.

Where is thy mother so regal and proud?
She's gone to the black men so tall and endowed.

Ask not of your mother of the acts of her youth.
BBC full force, her pussy came loose.

Your father was a nice guy, dutiful and loyal.
His reward is no grandchildren, for all of his toil.

A white male son is an ill fated birth.
Compared to a black cock, what is thy worth?

power dynamics at work here
>BM wants the status of being with a WF
>WF wants a relationship where she is in total control
>BM will abdicate power in relationship to be with WF

notice even in your pic the BM is carrying the baby. the bitch has total control over him. not to mention the fact that she will bring him into white spaces where he is totally uncomfortable and will have total dependence on her to navigate those spaces.

Probably because white men all around the world have turned into soft estogen filled nu male faggots

> Tfw the last quote if searched takes only to thread by the same autist

Especially italian "men". Here is a tunisian man with his italian wife and children

>italian
>white

>portugese
>white

They are White. Which is why they love black dick so much

>Sweden
>not albino niggers

Both Italy and Portugal are historically white countries, Sweden is historically no-one

>tfw Italian women are breeding with blacks enmasse