Who here is MGTOW for life!

Can I get a show of hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ireland must be a sad fucking place.

Just you famalam

i dont like women but i don't want to be alone forever. Women are soft and have a warm wet hole and some even have cute voices

You don't like women because they don't want you.
Just you mate.

question for mgtow: don't you want pussy? or is the idea behind this that you can get pussy but you just won't marry?

If you have seen the women here you would be MGTOW

let me rephrase that: women can fucking turn on you and they turn into cold hearted wolves that will earth your fucking soul with a sadistic grin

I'm 22 and hook up with women every weekend, no need for girlfriend or wife right now. The amount of ass and blowjobs you can get for being a handsome white dude that can dance is retarded

No need to go MGTOW that's pathetic, get into relationships but just don't be a spineless push-over letting her boss you around

If you royally fuck up.

I am at age 14.

Na, fuck that, this is the generation of women where the mask has fallen and we can see them for what they tuly are

Not a big fan of women but they are soft and can be heartwarming

Hookers don't count

Sure buddy. Never had woman nor i plan to. I am 28 years old.

Women are delusional

MGTOW and WGTOW are full of a bunch of fucking losers desu.

In my limited recent experience actually found that kinkster/perverted women are a little bit better if they're otherwise mentally healthy. They have something about them that ostracizes them from other women so they don't play as many female games.

Dont blame you, Polish women are notorious golden digging whores.

>basis his life decisions on what some dumb tinder whore says on a screenshot

It is the only reasonable response to what's going on.

Those who still date and marry are essentially voting for things to get worse. And guess what? Things will get even worse.

They really are. When i once made mistake and told at work that i own my own place they were all over me.

> that i own my own place
Jesus christ what did i just typed.
>that i own the place i live in

You should have took one home to fuck you omega cuck. You're the 30% of men that never breeds and ceases to exist without a lineage.

>Thinks its only the tinder whores

At least she is honest in her degeneracy

Fuck no. The younger ones have sex like animals with everyone, not a wife or mother material and the older ones age like milk. Even if i wanted to i would be fucked. I stopped bothering and started reading books, learn programming, exercising and gonna make everything to be healthy at the old age.

Plenty of good girls out there

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Women will become irrelevant when artificial wombs and sexbots are advanced enough.

>This.

I moved here over a year ago, and they are as bad as British women appearance wise, and even worse to try to talk to.

>Spray tan
>Those fucking eyebrows
>Tons of makeup
>Sweatpants

The worst part is they are completely unapproachable. I thought North American women were bad, but Irish women act like you're going to rape them just for starting a conversation with them.

>inb4 its just you, bro.

I've never had any trouble meeting or talking to women in any other country.

Do you plan on having kids, user?

47 year old mgtow here. It was the greatest decision i ever made. I save so much money saved from not spending it on women, can go places and try new activities whenever I want, don't have to compromise my life for another person. It's the best. You really get used to the total freedom to do anything you want. No emotional gf or wife, no screaming kids. Why anyone would not choose this lifestyle is beyond me.

I don't want it to be for life, but it's not like I have much say in the matter. There's only two types of guys modern women want. Young charismatic chads or greasy 45 year old creepers. My only hope is to snag an 18 year old with daddy issues in about a decade if the trend holds.

I have sister that already have 2 kids and 3rd one is in the making, and they have what? Like 25% of mine DNA. Gonna bt good uncle for them, don't need kids of my own.

>>Spray tan
>>Those fucking eyebrows
>>Tons of makeup
>>Sweatpants
Tinkers.

MGTOW is good for society.

25 year old MGTOW, the younger you choose the path, the better off you'll be. Paychecks are fatter, bank accounts are larger, and life is way less stressful. Life is EZ when you don't have a dipshit bitch dragging you down and forcing you to solve all her problems and blow money on her. I wasted 3 years with a woman and I'll never turn back.
>except for pic related

I'm in a loving relationship with a girl who lost her virginity to me and sucks me off when she's on her period so i'm pretty much done on the women part of my life.

Promiscious degenerates be mad they don't know true sexual pleasure

Saying you have to carry on your bloodline is bollock. Who is to say that 4 generations down all my great granchild have racemixed and there are no pure bloods left.

I'm a woman and I am WGTOW, fuck men.

It's irrelevant to society. If you don't impregnate woman, someone else will. Nothing of value was lost.

It's not just tinkers.
I work at a decent job, and half the women I see look like this. Some at work, and others when I run into them on a night out. It is disgusting. I've only managed to get foreign women since I got here, mostly Eastern Europeans. They are a lot more friendly and easy to talk to, likely because they think I have money.

Good for you. Cheers.

The 50% percent statistic is based on crappy methodology. It's derived from all marriages in society without considering important variables like race, income, social class, education, region, etc. In statistics, this type of methodology is looked down upon because it can give you an incorrect impression of reality. This methodology is used by the statitisric that claims men earn more than women.
I don't know enough about the other statistics on the infographic, but they're probably methodologically similar. These are the stats that sensationalist journalists than onto.

Also, basing your decisions on statistics (which can easily give you a false impression as I've explained above), is pretty stupid. You're completely taking your own agency out of the equation. Do you really believe yourself to be average or below average, that you're incapable of making a wise decision when choosing a partner and building a relationship? The average person is an overweight, 6 hour a day reality tv watching, 2 digit IQ dummy that lives off ready meals and sugar. Some of you faggots have no confidence whatsoever in your own ability. You live your lives completely by what you read on the internet. It's very sad.

I'm former mgtow 30 year old who got memed into the suicide cult at around 24 or so. Apathy and loneliness is no way to live. Women give a sense of purpose to me and I need that.

I'm an animal and I'm PIGTOW.

I didn't say you should have took them home to marry or have kids with you dummy. You should have took them home and fucked them like the little whores they are. I think you're gay mate.

>golden digging whores.
as any other woman but in different levels

This is a 10/10 in Ireland...

No i am just not horny teenager anymore.

Because they're not emotional children in adult bodies like you are, loser. You aren't even capable of fulfiling your basic biological role as a man. You're pathetic and everything I would not want to be.
I'm 25, if I found myself in your shoes at 47, I'd end it.

That's not certain to happen, maybe none of them will actually racemix, but i can see your point
yeah fuck men amirite xddd

>Rasing alpha chads kids.
Your still a cuck mate.

A girl like that would feel like she is entitled to an Irish Chad even though she looks like she crawled out of the River Lee.

>There's only two types of guys modern women want. Young charismatic chads or greasy 45 year old creepers
Did you read that on r9k?
There's plenty of average beta cucks like you with gfs. Leave your basement and go down any high street.

Are you really attempting to make light of my "fuck men" ideology, when the whole thread is "fuck women amirite" ????

Such a healthy glow. So much better then pale pasty skin.

But those girls are fat.*

Yeah your testosterone is probably approaching the levels of a woman.

I've tried explaining this to the board and none of them give a shit. I've started multiple threads about how every discussion about women is irrelevant at this point and we should focus on better things, none of them listen because they're all virgin faggots. It's disappointing to say the least.

>healthy glow

>crappy methodology
Do you know what that means? They intend to show what is the result for most people, and that's what they did.
To take you wage gap example, in that case it is crappy methodology because they claim to talk about different wage for the same work while making to research of the sort.
If you want more precise data, go look for an other study, but this study never even claimed to address such nuances so they did their job.
>Do you really believe yourself to be average or below average
It's directed to the average person looking at the image. Unless the average person on Sup Forumsis that much better suited for marriage, then the image is doing it's job.

Who said i am gonna raise them? At least i won't need to clean dirty diapers. Also my brother in law is a cool guy.

Maybe in America

I don't know about life, but I'm almost 30, got 1/3 mil in assets, will probably pass a million around 40, and have no women tied to any of it or myself.

*no research of the sort. (and only looking at average earnings for all men vs average earnings for all women)