Hitler was alive in Columbia CIA document alleges

cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/519b7f9f993294098d513d08

Documents obtained by MuckRock (FOIA advocacy group responsible for a lawsuit which provided evidence for Operation 40's existence) allege that Hitler was alive and well in Columbia after world war 2 and the CIA had information of his existence there since at least 1963.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x76atDXpr90&list=PLGJkl8v1OyRDYg-KC5j-fhZl9Rrnm2Tkv
youtu.be/LcDnEIBV3nw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPqFVM6j6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon-class_submarine
tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_047.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCPyZY3uxQ
activistpost.com/2011/01/odessa-and-operation-paperclip.html
youtu.be/XPZecYezhoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Considering it's pretty well documented that Hitler was in Berlin up until pretty much the end of the war, how do people propose he left the country?

Yellow submarine

The problem with CIA reading room is that they don't provide info AFAIK on what documents were created as part of counterintelligence operations (eg a barium meal, for finding leaks).

Operation Paperclip?

How he was able to leave besieged Berlin?

How could Kriegsmarine have been able to conduct a submarine to South Ameria, never finding herself?

is that stephen miller next to him?

>Doesn't change facial hair at all
lol

he shaved his mustache so he could slip away unnoticed

But other than that why would the CIA or anything want hitler alive and not tried for his war crimes. I aint reading that whole damn article

Nazi alien tech / Thule society black magic

that was obviously a clone, duh

Context on the photo please

the guards of the bunker changed their stories quite a bit over the years.

Hitler was much smarter than popularly understood.... I do believe he left Germany and resulted in his landing in Argentina(correct me if wrong).

Either way there is a huge cover up considering the Rothschilds family members were captured and Hitler refused ransom payments from them.

You must understand the freedom of Hitler and Germany laid in the outcome of the war.
Nothing has been closer to home for those satanic fuck heads.

It's quite the read if you ever delve into the history of the rich and secretive.

God speed user. Viva la revolucion.

Photoshop

Considering it's been a popular meme for decades that Hitler ran away to South America or whatever, there has to be some hint of truth to it.

Body double? They'd used decoys several times. Not sure why they wouldn't do such a thing to keep "Hitler" within the country while the real Hitler controlled operations from a safe distance.

He disguised as a jew.

They wanted him alive in case of the worst case scenario, they could use him to galvanize anti-Bolshevik, nationalistic sentiments in Europe once again, and form a bulwark against Soviet aggression.

If war had broken out over the Cuban Missile crisis, for example, you can bet they'd have rolled him out as their secret weapon to get Germany riled.

Read the document
The man sitting next to him is said to be a Mr. Citroen, an ex-SS officer and the source of the report

Book recs?

The Hitler in Germany was likely just one of his doubles and the real Hitler probably left at a safe time well before troops ever got close to Berlin.

The war was essentially over several weeks before they entered Berlin. The wiring was on the wall.

>those digits

check'd

this is interesting

Hitler actually escaped to Vermont having set up the Von Traps to build a ski resort here......

At least that's whats discussed in these videos from the codebreaks from a documentary of the Enigma Team.

youtube.com/watch?v=x76atDXpr90&list=PLGJkl8v1OyRDYg-KC5j-fhZl9Rrnm2Tkv

A few Nazis escaped from flights outside the bunker down the main road during the last 12 days of the Fall of Berlin. Supposedly Hitler was on a flight to Spain or Denmark, then ended up on U-boat to Argentina.

Escaped in die Glocke with Bormann, Eva and that qt from VRIL. Let's look at the facts

>Die Glocke did exist
>Bormann was never found
>VRIL (in particular that qt) were never found
>Hitler, contrary to popular belief after the skull tests, has never been found
>A "bell shaped" or "glocke" UFO crashed in America with the armemey telling eyewitnesses there was nothing to see as they actively trucked away parts of the wreckage
>Where was the crash?
>Fucking Kecksburg
>Kecksburg
>Kek's (((berg)))

Beyond coincidence, brother.

>But other than that why would the CIA or anything want hitler alive and not tried for his war crimes

Because once the war is over the war is over. Why would you want to go to the added expense of actually having to track him down to charge him with crimes he never committed when the rest of the goys are happy to believe he's already dead? This isn't like killing Bin Laden 15 years after he was already dead or whatever.
In truth the only "people" who would genuinely want him tried were kikes or more specifically Zionists. Hitler made that fatal mistake of trusting the Jew. It wasn't entirely his fault though if you consider the Zionists have basically the exact same principles as Nazis and a very similar system except they want to enslave people purely because they believe they're God's chosen people and call themselves such instead of the master race.
I wouldn't exactly call it common knowledge that Hitler and the Zionists worked together to get Jews out of Europe. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks from there.
Also, because of what the Israelis did to the Nazis it confirms two things. Firstly, there are no such thing as 'based Jews'. Secondly, this is also proof that Jews can never ever be an ally.

The 2 seasons of this show were partly cringe worthy, but they did a lot of research and interviews. Including Goerings niece or daughter, waiters and a few other people that claimed to have seen Hitler.

It's not so important.
The Hitler "character", the Hitler politician died in 1945, "it" and its ideas.
No matter he actually died or escaped in South America, him, as a human being.
He simply vanished in the dark side of History.
Now, some Jews would have been happy to see him in trial. Don't care. Hitler nightmare ended more than 70 years ago.

Die Glock allowed him to escape

>The Hitler "character", the Hitler politician died in 1945, "it" and its ideas.

Hitler ideas didnt died at 1945, usa and others still had to do the denazification, that was basically alot of nazies did, but with nazism instead of anti-nazism.
YES this included burning nazies books

Agree.
You may be a Nazi today. But you're confined to be so between the walls of your bedroom, in front of your computer, maybe in some kind of political tiny groups.
No way you can, nowadays, bring Nazi ideology in power.

I don't mean to get you arrested, Kubeb, but consider the number of 'well documented' fictions which haunt the German soul.

Not only that, he had an incurable heart condition which meant he only had a few years left to live. Escaping would be pointless.

What do you think caused the UFO wave of the 1950s?

They flew directly over Washington you thick fucks.

Tens of thousands of witnesses to these craft, multiple times, different sources, for decades and decades.

Have you not researched the United States Secret Space Program?

youtu.be/LcDnEIBV3nw
Take the time to watch this. Your life will never be the same.

The world is not what you think it is. Science is not what you think it is. We have been tinkered with.

The fact is the majority of life on earth is useless and they simply don't care about it. They only care about unique genetic samples.
It's a fucking experiment. We are all mongrels! Some of us just less than others. Humanity doesn't even exist, just totally unequal different groups.

NASA is a joke. All they do is photoshop the evidence out.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPqFVM6j6A

You have been lied to. Your life has been degraded. You are sitting here while others are exploring space.

They don't care about you unless you are special, inequality is the state of nature.

You won't find the answers to your question in this rabbithole, only more questions. Just live and let live. One day you will die and life will go on.

>nazi's were aliens and sheit
b-but user anti-gravity propulsion is a myth

"We have been helped by beings from other worlds" - Hermann Oberth, Nazi Rocket scientist

Pic related, Solar Warden Spaceship from the 1960s.

Research Hans Kammler ye idiots.

Whatever remnants there are of the Third Reich, they live on in the US black projects and Secret Space Program.

Kryptos Landscaped pieces have a message separate from the main text on the copper ribbon

This one ends with a phrase ..... Tis Your Position

SOS RQ = SOSR Q

or Saucer Q Clearance

The FBI states that Hitler was in Argentina, which is true. The CIA is lying as usual.

People were moving about quite a bit for a city under siege. Hanna Reitsch flew a Fieseler Storch into Berlin and landed in the Tiergarten, visited Hitler in his bunker, and then flew out again just two days before he died.

The big problem with Hitler's escaping is that even with a shave he's the most famous nazi and everyone is looking for him. Most nazis that slipped through allied hands were not that well known by sight, hell a few we barely have any photographs of even today.

That video is some dude that goes on convention tours and collects other information without ever contacting them personally.....its funny to see them try to make fools of themselves showing all the animated bullshit designs that are in the media

I mean cmon is this anything to do with a single designer, one with any blueprints or a photo?

>
ahahahah what you fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon-class_submarine

A series of tunnels to an axis controlled airfield outside of Berlin that took him to a submarine.

Declassified CIA documents show that there were many witnesses to him being in South America. Hoover didn't think it was worth investigating.

It's totally possible, that the Nazi Thule society survived, and are working in the shadows.
Imagine if one day they returned to save us?

Illuminati cards predict it

Is this the thing Trump is going to expose to the world? Secret NASA shit and star exploration? We about to hit the real spaceage at last??

Considering he also had almost crippling health issues as well.

It was the USSR that was obsessed with the prospect of Hitler having survived. The documents all leaked prior, during and after the collapse of the USSR and fell into the hands of western intelligence, that also followed it up.

>Greatest minds
Tesla
Edison

What did he mean by this? Both of them are nigger tier sophists, liars, intellectual thieves.

lmao. You're a moron. Probably jewish too.

Solar Warden is COREY GOODE FAGGOTRY.

He had 275 patents in multiple countries
tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_047.htm

I have no opinion about it.

I was proud of basic historical knowledge (light years ahead of poltard Am*ricunts) but "Nazis slipped through"...
>What is " Operation Paperclip"

Go back home Paki.

So is this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCPyZY3uxQ

I'm as English, as white as they come. My dick is entact, cna you say the same Le 64% (including Spics & Arabs) face.PNG ??

>entact

moron verified.

Wut? FBI Vault files show the Agency pursued Hitler, Mengeles and other escaped Nazis for decades in South America.

They discovered the entrance to the hollow earth.

Simpsons did it

Several years ago they let the truth be known. Hitler lived in Argentina for many years.

Everyone lied in all those documentaries about hearing a shot in the room Hitler supposedly was in..it was bombproof and soundproof. Misch lied. They all lied.

BASED no Yoko

Burqa?

Low res pic = shoop

>document from the 1960s

Yes and "Friends from Sonora".

Well thank you for this good information, I relent - I was wrong about Tesla. I'm pretty sure Edison stole the idea of the light bulb and should only get credit for the modern bulb of the time it began to be popular.

cryptic user why no redpill?

kill niggers

Comedy potential here.
Uk made a spoof American-sitcom called
>Heil Hitler I'm Home

*intact
>Huh huh you made a spelling error XDDD
How are those XXXXXL trousers and regular T-shirt sized underpants? Or how about that fucked up mess you call a cock? Did Rabbi Shekelstein suck your baby dick like the other 'special boys' ??

I agree with your sentiments about Edison

This is retarded.
Plus Ultra is a fake secret society which was created as viral marketing for a Disney movie in 2014.
The theory is a plot point in the movie tomorrowland and never existed until that movie.
It's viral marketing.

Why did the other prominent Nazis tried at Nuremberg, not leave and how were the other Nazis captured but these secret Nazis evaded mossad?

COLOMBIA...Idiot

no it's columbia

Mmk. Thanks for ur input. Maybe that's what they want you to think bro.

lel mandela effect

There were quite a few governments and groups complicit in getting Nazi's out of Germany after the war
activistpost.com/2011/01/odessa-and-operation-paperclip.html

who's mandela? didn't he like die in prison or something?

ta, but which which other Nazi's escaped that were never "found?" Why were these more valuable than those tried at Nuremburg
>i.e Goebbels?

Muh evil moustaches completely died in the bunker! My jewsih teachers told me so!

NEWFAGS, Hitler used the underground metro galleries to go to a pitch into a park where the best air pilot was dispatched. Then they flew north to danemark where u-boots were ready to go to Argentina.

Pros: Nazis did similar heroic air rescue for Mussolini when he was prisoner of the (((Allies)) near Rome.

It's a fact that the underground metro had many galleries and there were fights after the defeat.

U-boots and Argentine: JEWGLE for it.

You can also JEWGLE the name of the heroic air pilot and more, (((YOU))) NEWFAGS

(((CIA)))

Did that qt even exist? She's almost 2 cute 2 be real.

>Implying the original isnt high res
>implying its not been reduced only to better hide the shoop

A FUCKING LEAF

idk about Goebbels although his ideas and concepts regarding propaganda would make him valuable to most governments.
Joseph Mengele and his team allegedly did quite a bit of research into mind control and dissociative disorders.

it's from the cia reading room archives, speggot

Wouldn't that be the best thing to do?
Who would expect Hitler looking like well Hitler in Argentina?

Many used rat lines to get away to South America. Several nazis were captured and released because they weren't recognised, it's was chaos and names and photographs of wanted criminals were not circulated fully. Josef Mengele was captured and released and escaped to South America. Adolf Eichmann was put into camps for months but not identified for a long time and then escaped.

Operation Paper clip took lots in like many of Von Braun's group but they went to the US to work, they didn't get packed off to Argentina for a long retirement.

Agreed but my point still remains unresolved.
I read your link. very interesting. I think the reach is very far and intriguing but I need better sources for some of the claims.

There could of been other governments and groups than the Americans protecting and smuggling Nazi's out of Germany is what I was getting at.

Mossad could of just been unable to grab them

One of the most paranoid, maniacal, manipulative spooks in American history didn't think it was worth investigating?

Hans Kammler is probably the one that has the weakest evidence for what happened to him. There have been mixed accounts of him dying or being buried, or that he was planning escape and ended up in South America or that the US was involved in secretly giving him a new identity in return for information on projects he was involved with.

A lot of weakly evidenced stuff is written about Kammler's involvement in UFOs, secret weapons and nuclear project - likely his ultimate fate will never be proven unless somehow a body is unearthed an identified, as with Bormann

Documentary Hitler's Escape to Argentina
youtu.be/XPZecYezhoY

Hanna Reitsch managed to fly a light aircraft into berlin, who's to say that she couldnt' fly him out

Columbia and Colombia are 2 diferent places lad.