#JeSuisRohingya

Message to the world from Mohammed, a Rohingya

'Humans are all the same, religions does not make us different ... we are all human and all born equal.'

>Mohammed Soye, 33, comes fromButhidaung town inRakhine State, Myanmar, which he fled 10 days ago.

>I was a farmer in Buthidaung township, just like every otherRohingyathere. We did not have the right to work or the right toeducationso we could not get jobs in the police, military or other smart offices. We had to work on the farms, or collect bamboo from the forest.

>It was a hand-to-mouth existence, somehow, we survived even though we did not have any freedom - we just got through life, one day at a time.

>Two weeks ago, the military and the local Buddhist community came into our village, started shooting at us and setting our houses on fire, one by one. My brother was shot in the side of his face and died there. The rest of us had to run, otherwise, we would havebeen killed as well.

>We did not know where we were headed, we just kept walking for 10 days until we finally foundBangladesh.

>My mother is 80 years old, paralysed and suffers from asthma, so I had to carry her the whole way. We crossed three rivers by boat while the rest wedid on foot. Sometimes, we would come across the military who would start shooting at us and sometimes we would sleep in the forest where there were lots of wild animals.

>So, there were many dangerous obstacles but determination kept us moving andeventually we crossed the border. I feel a lot more comfortable now that I am in Bangladesh. Back home, we could end up dead at any moment. Here, our life is safe.

>But still, Bangladesh is totally new for us - we don't know anything about the country, we are illiterate, and we don't know what we are supposed to be doing here. So if peace returns toMyanmar, we would prefer to go back home, somewhere familiar.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jews
>Gypsies
>Kurds
>Rohingya
Holy fucking shit, why does mankind keep producing this shit???

Jesus, these fuckers always get to be the victims after they get their dues.

Of course his name is mohammed.
Stopped reading there
These people are full of shit

>Of course his name is mohammed
I know lol.

damn he's pretty good looking

If Buddhist are against you, there is something wrong with you.

If your name is mohammed, you deserve to die.

We are in month 9 of 2017.
During this time period, there were 2478 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21237 people were killed and 26682 injured.
This is less than 9 fucking months tally.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

This is bullshit. Southeast Asians aren't even real buddhists.

>all born equal
HANG THE COMMIE

>Myanmar
this dude has no idea that the outside world has cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

myanmar is just about as bad as stalin's ussr.

>We are all the same
>is a smelly brown muslim shitskin poo in the loo
This an insult.

>muslims genocide everyone everywhere they go
>someone finally beats them to the punch
>OMG OH THE HUMANITY
he has dozens of countries he can go to to live under Islamic law, no sympathy here

>didn't know where we were going
>ended up in Bangladesh

hahaha you sure you didn't know where you were going, that's like pedro not knowing he was going back to mexico.

>dat jawline

What's up with all these southeast asians coming out of the woodwork to defend muslims?

He looks like a terrorist let him die

Buddhism originated in South Asia and spread eastwards. Southeast Asian denominations are more in line with the original teachings than all the Daoist-contaminated denominations from up north.

Just give me that pipeline already.

Fucking Buddhists should have just finished the job.

I am greatly concerned about the possible backlash against peaceful buddhists.
#notallbuddhists

he's lying,

Show your flags cucks

>South Asia
Does that say Southeast Asia? No. If you ain't Mahayana, you ain't shit. These fucking jungle niggers probably can't even do magic.

*these muslim southeast asians

Also, nothing wrong with Daoism. All "original" forms of religions are trash. That's how we got protestantism and evangelism.

This. These fucking Southeast Asian subhumans are going to ruin it for the Vajrayana. I might have to bust some skulls.

I fucking hate journalism
Giving these subhuman scum a platform to play the victim after pissing off buddhists enough to actually bring them to violence
It's disgusting

Muslim BTFO by the darling of the left. I fucking love this timeline.

They're fucking both in the wrong. Muslims are shit, Rohingya are drifter garbage and Southeast Asians are barely human.

I like the part where as soon as muslims get attacked, everyone is suddenly equal, but before that, we're all kuffar

Loading ar bullets while eating bacon Sammy while laughing. Going to the local mosque to see if I can set another high score. Wish me luck gais.

The world would be a better place if buddhists practiced active genocide of other religions from day 1.

>Rapidly growing Islamic population and antigovernment attacks
DEATH TO THE INFIDEL
>Buddhist antimuslim death squads launch
B-BUT WE ARE ALL HUMAN

It's a shame he got out alive. No sympathy here, you shitskins are the fucking worst.

This. All of this is jews' fault. All of it. Kurds are because of jews, Jews are obviously because of jews, Rohingya are because of jews. If it weren't for kikes, there would be no muslims, jews or christfags. The world would be polytheist and awesome. Instead it's a god damned shithole warzone.

they didn't even. the reason the burmese are pushing them out is because muslims started massacring familes and small villages in rohingya earlier this year. something the media doesn't like to talk about.

Go tell this to Aung Sang Pork Chop.

what would he know? has he ever used internet? An uneducated person's opinion doesn't really matter

I hate how racist this place is sometimes. Nobody chooses where they are born

>Do you understand kouffar? Pay Jizya

man fuck borders and laws and shit

>he then procceeded to rape infidel women for the greater humanity

"We are all human!" - only when muslims are losing.

Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho

>differences between us do not make us different

HE LOOKS LIKE DEATH

>Muslims will kill Europeans
>Muslims will kill Americans
>Muslims will kill Russians
>But they won't fuck with Buddhists

really Suu Kyi's my zucchini

>be muslim
>be awful to your neighbors
>become violent with your neighbors over religious grounds
>neighbors get fed up and run you off because you won't police your own and in fact support them in their violent acts against others
>mohammed, "but we r all one! :("

Who the hell actually manages to piss Buddhist off if not the Mudslimes?

Yeah but people have responsibility for their own fucking choices. All monotheists should be burned at the stake, since they seem to like that method of execution so much.

>But religion isn't a choice!!

How much shit do you have to pull to make buddhists this pissed? Really. I want to know.

>we're all the same

gee wonder who wrote that for him

Oy vey....How many millions have been lost already in this genocide?

I also like declare things with a serious face and demand it come to fruition through super strong feels.

>Humans are all the same

Because an Irish Setter is just a wolf with red fur.

>hurr durr we are all the same
Is there even a single muslim country that you are not discriminated against unless you are muslim? Fucking love how they act all samaritan when the tables are turned.

>kike MSM ignore how muslims have brutalized the natives of south east asia for decades
>south east asians start to fight back against muslim gangsters

OY FUCKING VEY GOYS WE GODDA DO SUMDING ABOUD DIS SHOAH, DEEZ BUDDHIST BASTIDS HAVE GAWN TOO FAWHR

What the fuck even are Rohingya?
Are they like gypsies or some shit?
The page on Wikipedia implies that there innocent victims of a country that refuses them rights and shit

what a generic message, makes me want to puke. Do people actually think they're being deep and philosophical when they say generic trendy shit like 'we r 1'?

Second time today. Fuck off, shill.

>(((Wikipedia)))

Not as hard as you think. As with most religions, the religion only really matters to the priests and monks. The people just act mostly like any people in human history.

>My mother is 80 years old, paralysed and suffers from asthma, so I had to carry her the whole way.

If there ever was a time to leave your parents and strike out on your own that was it.

>hurr we all equal because someone counter massacring us

fucking mudslimes.
you should be ashamed for rooting for muhamad, indon bro

of course its a fucking leaf. someone should lock the whole country in prison.

>Are they like gypsies or some shit?
Muslim gypos basically.

Come to think of it, I've seen Athiests. Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jews at various "support the poor oppressed Muslims" rallies. Granted only handfulls, and maybe not indicative of how the majority of those groups think about the issue, but still existant. I have never seen a Muslim ever march for anything but supporting other Muslims.

>Carried his mom through a forest, day and night, while getting shot at by the military
>A muslim, carrying his mom for 10 days straight

I'm calling bullshit on this.

'Humans are all the same, religions does not make us different ... we are all human and all born equal.'

Well yeah this is obvious but not everyone thinks this way therfore the point is moot.

They chose to live in that part of the world. Their philosophy is to spread islam and shit on everything that gets in their way.

PLEASE GTFO OF MY COUNTRY....AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHH....
STOP BEGGIN AT MY TRAFFIC LIGHTS

>BLAH BLAH BLAH GIVE US ATTENTION BUT IGNORE THE CHRISTIAN VICTIMS OF ISLAM WE NEVER TALK ABOUT
its all so tiresome.

Well, to be fair, you've never seen the muslim world without the fallout of American terrorism. Christians and kikes used to act exactly like this with not one hair of difference except name. Some of them still do to this day.

You never should have split up India. You should have just genocided the muslims. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

oh fuck
SEA gonna get flooded with refugees isn't it

how do i build wall

>Largest muslim country on Earth is worried about muslim refugees from the same region of the planet
Lolwut

where is your humanity goyim?

Not even muslims tolerate each other holy kek

it's almost like all kaffirs are the same

Even Muslims don't like other Muslims. That's why Muslims are the biggest victims of radical Islamic terrorism.

>>We did not know where we were headed, we just kept walking for 10 days until we finally foundBangladesh.
good.
now stay there.

im catholic and indon don't even get along with the other mudlsime country especially malaysia and arabs

FROM THE SAME FUCKING REGION. This is exactly the problem with jewish religion. Even if jesusdemons in America got control of the state, they'd just star murdering each other to see which hyper-schismatic sect got to be in charge.

>burmese isolationist commies vs. jihadi in jungle warfare

This sounds awesome!

>One jew hates another kind of jew
Color me beyond surprised.

give a source or stop pulling shit from your ass

if that is true then why do all the browns have to flee their third world shitholes and go to white Christian countries?

>muhammed

inhuman beast

>"Message to the world" is the most boilerplate Taqiyya you could possibly print

They can try, nobody is buying it anymore, nobody gives a fuck about wolf crying browns except geriatrics and white liberals.

Could have something to do with white christian countries non-stop bombing them.

>religions does not make us different
Then why did Muhammad kill everyone in his way

maybe they should have not started bombing us in the first place. Those are just counter-bombardments.

When muslims are weak, they promote tolerance, all humans are equal and all that bullshit. But when they are strong they demand for the beheading of infidels.

They are basically low iq jews. Both jews and muslims suffer from heavy inbreeding as well, which is why both groups are so psychopathic and lacking in human qualities.

everyone become goodie two shoes whenever other mudslime is in (deserved) danger

>America fights defensive wars against the Middle East
Lol only another jew could defend actions this fucking jewish.

no kys newfag. geo flags are cancer and I will never use a non-meme flag until all flags are from Sup Forumsentirely

What should be do about the "journalist" problem Sup Forums?

why is latin america a complete dumpster fire and why is the entire rest of Africa/middle east medieval world tier

We should get rid of the lot of you. How many of the world's problems would be solved by eliminated jews, christians and muslims?

Because America fights "covert" (not really) wars there instead of overt bombing campaigns. You literally picked the two most heavily attacked regions by American foreign policy.