Recruiting Red-Pilled Employees

I run my own business (making software) and lately I've seen some rapid growth. So I need to hire a lot of new people.

I'm avoiding leftists, feminists, minorities like a fire, but most people hide their power level when they apply for a job, they act professional and normal during interview. And that's the problem. I want to find out during the interview if they will turn out to be some kind of lazy and entitled SJW. Also from my experience right-leaning people are generally much better employees, they are reliable, honest, hard working and display very good work ethics.

Since I can't straight up ask a candidate about their political opinions (because that will get me sued), are there any ways to subtly probe them during interview and find out who they really are? Screening social media beforehand is an option, but that doesn't always work.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5360053316001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they have social media, they are not red pilled. Discard them

Look at their social media accounts. Most people are dumb enough to keep an active one.

But to answer your question, I would need to talk to you in person to explain how to probe someone's political structure accurately without getting caught. But here's the best I can offer.

>Do you believe in Hierarchical based leadership or Democratic based leadership? (Tests Authority)
>Do you believe in doing things based on what works or do you believe doing things based on new things? (Tests Traditional preference.)
>Do you prefer working with people close to you or do you prefer in working with new strangers? (Tests in-Group preference.)

If he answers, Hierarchy, what works, and people that work close to you, he's a Right-Winger and will make a good cog in the machine. These aren't perfect questions, and there are probably better questions, but it's the best I can offer for a five minute internet post.

Keep in mind Right-Wingers tend to be close minded, so they generally don't make good upper echelon types. Sometimes you need Left-Wingers in the right places.

OP just wear a maga hat during the interview. if they start foaming from their mouth you know they are probably not redpilled

This is a suggestion better than what I could come up with.

>Right-Wingers tend to be close minded
you're retarded if you actually think this.

Steer the conversation in a way that allows you to bait them with a disparaging statement about whatever Trump has said/done recently. If they jump on board with criticizing him without hesitation you have a guarenteed lefty. If they hesitate or make a general statement about him like "yea I don't know about that" or "yea that's not so great" you have someone trying to hide their conservatism in a known to be liberal atmosphere. Alternatively, the opposite situation will also trigger a similar response the other way around, but puts you at risk for liberals lambasting you on social media if word gets out.

Remember they don't need to know your true opinions on politics. Your job is to bait them into revealing theirs.

I post on a politically incorrect image board for a reason. I state the good and bad in everyone here.

>state the good and bad in everyone here
yet you still think it's the right wing that's close minded.
interesting.

There's nothing wrong with being conservative. Being conservative is what usually works, which is why tradition is good, exactly as Burke stated. The problem, however, is that when you are focused on tradition, you lose sight of the need to reform, and reforms generally emerge from the Left parts of society. Most of the time, reforms are bad, but sometimes, reforms are good. If right-wingers were open-minded, they wouldn't remain right wing very long. Hence, the tendency for any organization that doesn't specifically call itself right wing, becomes left wing overtime.

>yet you still think it's the right wing that's close minded.
that's a statistical fact, it's not a bad or good thing per se.
liberals are more open to change, conservative are less open to change.

Thanks, that sounds like a good approach.

>but puts you at risk for liberals lambasting you on social media if word gets out

Yea, that's something I try to avoid. They can ruin a business easily, especially a small one.

It's actually true, backed by scientific studies.

But then right-wingers are too close minded to believe in science.

Those questions won't work, if I was in a job interview I'd answer Democratic leadership, due to it being the safe answer in a democracy, the second question I might go the second option to show that I'm flexible and can adapt to any situation and the third one I'd obviously say I like working with new people because I'm trying to get hired a company where I might not know a lot of people. Also the problem with screening social media is a lot of people use them as masks, if you were to scan my facebook likes I'd look like your average leftist, this by design to keep the witch hunt from finding out my actual views.

It's going to be really hard to find right wingers because everybody is in hiding.

hey OP im a full stack developer mainly MEAN stack Javascript is my lang. of choice I'm a fan of Angular can make server calls with ajax and rest recently working with python/django in the mean time working on server side scripting with nodejs Im from US looking for a job you hiring US people?

>leftists
>rightists
No to all

also op check out this link
video.foxnews.com/v/5360053316001/

Word association. Throw out a bunch of SJW triggers and see how they react

Good one.

great suggestion. or leave some obvious trump paraphernalia in very plain view in your office or interview area during the interview

Again, I prefaced it with the fact that it takes hours to teach someone how to engage in uncertainty reduction. These questions are designed to cognitively assess someone's alignment. But a good NLPer knows how you respond to something before you respond to it, and therefore controls you. Nonverbal cues, provocative statements, disclosing comments, all of this ties together that makes it just as much an art as sales. Which is why the Trump Hat is the better answer than my answer. If the person views the Trump Hat with disgust or is uncomfortable, you know he isn't right-wing. But don't actually wear the hat, though, place it on the desk next to the computer, as a form of Priming while keeping politics ambiguous. Chances are, he'll lose interest in the job if the interviewer is associated with Trump.

it's actually untrue, backed by scientific studies. left-wingers will never accept science though (genetics, race, genders, iq, etc)

Liberals can't accept science if it makes another look bad or does harm to someone else. Conservatives can't accept science if it violates their traditions or how they believe the world ought to be run. Each group has different biases based on their cognitive profile.

>are there any ways to subtly probe them during interview and find out who they really are?

I'd love to see these bitches working on a building site or trying to handle a spade

OP just so you know, it's even more complicated than you think and you should be careful. I'm a senior software engineer, I work for a deep learning startup.

I voted for Trump, and most of the time at work, especially during interviews, I have to mask my support for Trump and act liberal. So if you try to bring up Trump in an interview, they can possible see it as a bait to catch them, and they will lie about their politics to seem liberal, when in fact they are raging red pillers.

Just hire based on merit, you fucking retard.

>Liberals can't accept science if it makes another look bad or they think it does harm to someone else.
Fixed it.

Yeah. +1 for the hat.

For fucksake, just check their Facebook, and other social media profiles. Like every other employer.

This thread is funny as hell.

Creationism is an example that Conservatives succumb to. Nobody is perfect user.

This is why the maga hat gambit is so great. They will immediately feel at ease and probably excited to be in a space where they don't have to have their guard up. The excitement levels will be noticeable. Conversely, SJW types will be triggered and it will throw them off.

Why not have them perform a company task while you watch?
I worked at a CNC manufacturing plant for a year and that was one of the pre-employment tests; actually had to load material, adjust for the different size, make a piece, and then inspect the piece.
Nothing wrong with having them actually demonstrate their ability to do the actual job.
I hate personal questions. I'd almost prefer my employer not know anything about what I do outside of work. I don't like talking about anything other than work while at the job, either. I'm there to work; co-workers are not friends.

Simply don't hire any women except if you are looking for a secretary that you will fuck.

Yah I agree the MAGA hat would be a great way to get people to identify themselves but at the same time that opens him up to the SJWs if he interviews one, you know they'd be out to ruin him after seeing the hat.

Are you in Seattle by any chance?

I am, I'm looking for a jobbo.

>Says something you don't agree with
"Haha wow you're retarded how could you have a different opinion I'm not close minded fuck you for thinking differently"

Which is why leftist are the 1st to leave when the diversity come, and why they always REFUSE to consider a point outside their ingroup.
"Conservatives" are not the rightist, but pragmatic likely to hold their position.

I think doing something like that has a high chance of backfiring.

On one hand that sounds like a good idea, but on the other hand that instantly labels my company. And I'd rather avoid that, because I might lose contracts/opportunities with business that does not support Trump.

I know, that's what I would do during an interview, I'd avoid being associated with Trump because tech is so filled up with leftists nowadays that the risk is too big. That's why I'm thinking about something more subtle than bringing up politics.

This isn't 2010. Shaming doesn't work anymore as a strategy because the Left broke it. When you everyone a racist, nobody is a racist.

Fair point.

>Creationism is an example that Conservatives succumb to.
Nope, creationism stems from an extreme distrust from government enforced program.
It's not based per se on a distrut of the scientific method.

Just proving my point user.

it wouldn't "label your company" if there's nothing official or outwardly advertising the fact.

just a maga hat on the table, or behind the desk, whatever, or a trump sticker on a cabinet would simply piss off the rabid sjw interviewee and greatly excite the closet trump fan.

the most it would "label" you would be some ridiculous hearsay from the disgruntled sjw who would gossip to her sjw friends. no other companies would take it seriously, especially nothing so trivial as "someone said someone told them there was a trump hat in their office ZOMGGG!"

Ask them if designing software for missiles or other war-waging efforts would make them uncomfortable

That's kind of the point of the thread, you stupid kike.

>Check their social media
>Ask personal questions
>Judge their appearance, if they look like a faggot, then they probably are
>Hire men only, thank me later
>Make stealth jokes during the interview about BLM/Feminists/etc and watch their reactions

Damn, this is a smart answer.

You could pass this off as a "what if?" ethical test if someone didn't like the question, because I assume that isn't your actual business.

>Make stealth jokes during the interview about BLM/Feminists/etc and watch their reactions.

This is another good idea but it's tricky to pull off.

I've been asked that question, but my company designs software for missiles or other war-waging efforts so I didn't think anything of it.

That is a good one, though.

>Conservatives can't accept science if it violates their traditions
That was your point, center leftist.
And it wasn't proved in anyway.
>apple grow on bushed
>nope, they grow on trees, not bushes
>aha you said they grow on a plant, that prove my point.
And then I'm left looking awkwardly at a retard gloating by himself like a hen.

Just remember these simple rules:
1: No niggers or other leftist "pet" races. You want someone with a mentality that isn't stuck in the stone/bronze age and isn't coached by some sjw leftist recruiter to act like a normal human for just that 1 hr. Would avoid non-Jap/Korean Asians (which leaves chinks and SEAsian monkey people).

2: No unnatural hair colors or piercings other than ears (for females only). SJW cues (problem glasses, hipsterfag haircuts/facial hair, obnoxious tattoos, vacant mouthbreather look etc) too. Sloppy dress during an interview is also a warning flag. This is a time to put your best foot forward by looking and acting professional.

This eliminates like 80% of the leftist troublemakers and other idiots.

3: Actually check references (employment and criminal background) and social media. You are letting this person around the critical functions of your business. Due diligence is expected. Also, a previous employment at a known liberal company is also a warning sign to dig a bit deeper.

>takes all day to write command
>dummy line

omfg women belong in the fucking kitchen
lol

Then you should check who is making all of those "research". All social-connected studies are fortresses of left-wing maniacs and since they can't proceed with any useful research (that would be racist or sexist or both), they "research" their own superiority over close-minded villagers.

Give me 10% of their funds and 2 years and I will provide you with "research" that will prove anything you want.

I'd really like such people like you as bosses,employees or co-workers.
What happened to doing work y'know at work

I can't even, how DARE you say and JUDGE that my work in sweden as a muslim child bride facilitator isn't a AAA job reference?
You sexist PIG.

>This isn't 2010. Shaming doesn't work anymore as a strategy because the Left broke it. When you [label] everyone a racist, nobody is a racist.

This is why we should not be afraid to be called Nazis. I know, I know, "muh optix." But the more exposure people have to the word the more it will be normalized. The association will shift away from the 6 gorillion bogeyman. Once we put the word out there and in enough people's mouths some famous person will come out defending the term. The road to normalization is clear from there.

>be me
>used to consider myself "leftist"
>went along with leftist ideas
>realized they were bad for society
>now "right-wing"

realistically, i was and am an "open-minded right-winger"

>tech is so filled up with leftists nowaday
It is my fear .. I'm considering a career change from academia to tech. Some reasons plenty of them are full on diversity and tolerance etc etc corporate talk and I am afraid l might get in trouble - I might not be able to contain my powerlevel when some fucks are too aggressively dumb.
(weirdly my academic position right now is surrounded by quite red-pilled colleagues - but its a crap job with shit pay)

If you work in any sector that produces things of value, there will be very few leftists around.

>What was a situation that made you uncomfortable and how did you handle it
>How do you cope with stress
>Describe a role model or a teacher that you look up to
>Describe the type of supervisor who would bring the best out of you

>Keep in mind Right-Wingers tend to be close minded, so they generally don't make good upper echelon types

Lol wut?

Your biases change depending on your alignment. Being mindful of them is essential which allows you to overcome them.

These sound more like anti-aspie questions

>(a > b && b < a)

I make other people uncomfortable by only discussing what I know 100%
What is stress? fatigue? women?
>role model after 10yo
Do your job, so I can do mine without fixing your fuckup. If you do fuck up, own it

100% sure you wouldn't hire me.

This guy in Florida turned his hiring process into a "game show" to go around hiring laws. He's doing well.

It's really obvious that you're just trying to figure out their political stance. There's really no other reason why someone would bring up Trump during a job interview.

hmm that might explain why theres the boom of lefties in IT fields and tech nowadays
social media juicero etc etc -- more and more stuff produced that have no value
should check out those IT companies that produce real stuff -- more likely to have good collegues

>more likely to have good collegues
And less people will apply for the positions.

That's why I try to distance my company from "startup culture" as far as possible.

Look for supervisor skills
Not sure why you would avoid certain minorities, they can be very right wing

Just in case

Just ask them

What's your powerlevel ?

If they don't know what it means tell them it's a gaming joke and you wanted to see how nerdy they are.. lol hee hee

That's the quake code on the left, fast inverse sqrt. It has it's own wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

>>Judge their appearance
The fashy haircut is a dog whistle. Also look for a white polo and khaki slacks.

OP, just have a Trump book on your desk, less on the nose than a hat. Can play it off as research and never call them back if they start shaking

was about to apply to a job the other day then i clicked on their diversity video and it's all about railroading women into management. Nexted that one

The "art of the deal" could be a nice touch contextually.

I think one of the reasons there are still so many liberal whites, is because a lot of them had their formative years during the Bush era, and automatically associate right wing ideology with religious zealots, middle aged neocons and war. Back then, there was no resistance to left-wing indoctrination among young people, like we have today.
Gen Z largely consists of kids who grew up under Obama and anti-white shaming, so give it a few years, and we'll probably see young people flocking to the right, even more than they are now.

Remember, our movement is only three years old, and we've already made massive gains.

Don't hire women, period. The beta cuck males usually stay quiet and do their job if women aren't around.

ding ding ding

>I want to find out during the interview if they will turn out to be some kind of lazy and entitled SJW

How about asking them relevant questions re software development? A code writing test, too - "hello world" can do it for the first batch.

You spoke like a true retard leftist regressive working in HR

>Since I can't straight up ask a candidate about their political opinions
wrong

Just saying OP, if I walked into an interview and saw my potential boss wearing a MAGA hat, I would instantly feel a sense of connection and relaxation. The MAGA hat really is your best bet, you'll be able to tell by body language

If they are young, married and have kids they are probably conservative.

fortune 500 tech sales here, sales is still rp

You shouldn't limit yourself to just Facebook when searching for social media accounts, see if you can find online dating profiles using their email address on websites like OkCupid. Dating websites tend to reveal EVERYTHING about a person's political stance.

During the interview ask if they've ever been involved with any volunteer organizations or college clubs. If you dangle a carrot in front of them and make it seem like if they tell you about their social activism it will get em' bonus points, they might start telling you that they are active in BLM, antifa, etc.

Are you hiring software support / IT helpdesk people in the Seattle area? I have 10+ years experience and currently work software support for a big company, but the position I'm in is heavy into accounting and they didn't tell me that when I accepted the job.

OP's state/city might be a shithole

or they have a goybook that hasn't been updated for the latest five years just saying

Where are you located? I would like to apply.

ask them what's their take on Hitler.

simple as that, one shot game.

Do Fizzbuzz.
Righters will do it, lefties write a blogpost about why they won't.

Ask them offhandedly if they follow news stories and current events. They'll probably assume (I know I would) that you're gauging their ability to hold a casual conversation and not be a walking double scoop of spaghetti.

They get coding test before the interview, that's the first filter.

Asking if they are married and have kids is kind of illegal and might be a basis for discrimination lawsuit if I don't hire them.

what is it?

Show them pic related.

Ask for a simple interpretation.

>Creationism is an example that Conservatives succumb to.
false: conservative =/= christians
you can be a conservative and not be christian
you can be a christian and not be conservative