>fearless

truly we cannot compete

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1497/41/1497415812076.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jttHoJ7ikDo
youtube.com/watch?v=9lplzHNXwyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>boil eggs in the piss of little boys to keep youth

okay, what's a good way to learn Chinese or Mandarin or whatever?

They are Hitler's vision made real. They're just waiting for the right time to take over the world with the least amount of effort possible. North Korea is to China what Tattaglia was to Barzini.
>NK is a pimp. But I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along

>5000 years of culture and civilization
all destroyed, burned, statues knocked down by Maoists
>1 billion people
90% of them are retarded peasants
>90% one ethnicity
>99% one race
chinese race is inferior they need some diversity
>collectivist
>nationalist
imblying communism works
>ruthless
>fearless
muh rape of nanking, muh mongols. they literally cant fight

Here: img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1497/41/1497415812076.webm
Fucking chinks. Take this as a bonus: youtube.com/watch?v=jttHoJ7ikDo

SINK
THE
CHINKS

it's cool because they start moving when they hear the command, and you can actually see the delay of the sound travelling across the crowd

Sounds all great, until you remember they have no soul.

Another webm anti-China shills keep pretending has anything to do with China.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lplzHNXwyo
Clearly sound Indonesian/Malay

The sad thing is, you're not even getting paid for this.

You literally have nothing better to do.

>That webm

100% soulless bugmen. Automatons made of flesh and blood.

im coming for you lil 4ft3in lil china boi

I like seeing that effect at concerts

> tfw my Cha Quan training is meant for fighting against that style of Shaolin fist
China has a lot going for it but also a huge pile of problems, including the brewing land war with India. Pollution, censorship, wealth disparity, male overgap, currency manipulation, Golden Shield, all limit economic development.

Is this some sort of scam?

Reminder that KungFu is merely an art form and not effective in real combat or street fight; looks pretty when choreographed though

The whole of China is a scam.

The sublty mutated crypto-kike subhuman West seems to conveniently put aside elements such as PHYSICAL-FITNESS & GENETIC FITNESS as being dimensions of true DARWINIAN SUPREMACY with intrinsically HIGH value.

The Jew goblins like the Royal Jewish Family of Britain and the goblin Rothschilds have totally thrown the value of PHYSICAL-FITNESS & GENETIC-HEALTHINESS out the window when measuring someone's DARWINIAN worth.

These "social-darwinist" subhumans think that SOCIAL-HIGHENESS, MATERIAL-WEALTH ACQUISITION & INTELLECTUAL-MERIT are the THREE HIGHEST ELEMENTS when determining the true measure of an ALPHA on the DARWINIAN SCALE.

Since they are scale as HUMAN GARBAGE on the scales of PHYSIOLOGICAL/GENETIC-FITNESS, PSYCHOLOGICAL-FITNESS, PHYSICAL-FITNESS & ETHICAL-FITNESS, they attempt to diminish the value of these measures.

The SHAOLIN MONKS register as TRUE ALPHAS on the virtually ALL of the scales of true DARWINIAN ALPHADOM MEASURING.

-PHYSICAL-FITNESS

-PHYSIOLOGICAL-GENETIC FITNESS

-PSYCHOLOGICAL FITNESS

-ETHICAL FITNESS

-DIETARY FITNESS

Meanwhile these abominable MUTATED filthy goblin-creature FREEMASONS are sitting atop a tall pile of their own excrement & egomaniacal delusion with little paper crowns on their head playing PRETEND-GODHEAD.

The Shaolin Monks are another shining example of how the Northeast Asians are in high contention for the throne of total humanoid darwinian alphadom.

The future of mankind won't be filthy jew jaba-the-hut goblin creatures in flying wheelchairs all plugged into eachother with wires to achieve their "transhumanist-singularity" delusion with suction machines hooked up to their eternally-erect phalluses.

The future of Mankind will be SUPREME BEINGS. SUPREME ALPHAS. NATURALLY SUPREME.

THAT MEANS:

-SUPREME PHYSICAL ABILITY

-SUPREME PHYSICAL FITNESS

-SUPREME DIET

-SUPREME PSYCHOLOGY

-SUPREME ETHICS

-SUPREME PHYSIOLOGY/GENETICS

800 million are in poverty and shit in the street.

N-nice c-communism sempai

From birth. Good luck

cool how they are synchronized, but they look like faggot nerd doofus autists who can't fight

If you put that more eloquently people would be more likely to take it into consideration.

Whats the problem with someone in 1 billion people country eating a bird tho? Just take a look at how many americans fantasize about eating shit while getting fucked by a horsecock.

I lived with a male chink for a year.
I then moved to another city and now i live with a female chink.

Many chinks at unies, too.
I literally fucking despise them.

Who would win?
5000 uears of history and culture vs some drug dealers from a tiny island on the other side of the world who had a total collapse of society 1500 years earlier throwing them back to hunter gatherers?

>bugmen

Thank God they can't swim...(largest shipping company in the world...)

>Be China
>Gay as fuck

>loses every single war in 400 years

not sure if you're describing asians or ants

billion people
>90% of them are retarded peasants

and what are 90% of Americans, boy?

A peasant is tougher than any obese American pig dog.

And yet cannot have sex and make children. So much for that shit.

It's the long term 500 year kondratiev cycle - its natural... we are in our Autumn/Fall phase

>90% one ethnicity

>chinese
>one ethnicity

yeh, no. why do you think they have multiple languages?

The CCP openly celebrates their "56 ethnics"

>Permanently destroyed 90% of their heritage in the 1960's.
>Falls for the 5000 years civilisation meme
>They are actually 50-60 different ethnicities.
>Their collectivist insticts have hampered them yet kept them together as a nation
>They got steamrolled by Western powers due to their monolithic culture and lack of progress
>This is all hysteria similar to the rise of Japan in the 80/90's
>Its the West and the Rest for a couple more decades

Did u bang her?

But they're buying all the Gold from the west and have seized the means of global production

Only real answer, Mandarin is an exclusive club.

Hopefully our army never stands apart from each other in straight rows and columns

>will be the most Christian nation by 2050

H-holy shit

insects will always try to rule through sheer numbers

I used to study in Okinawa for a while, about the longevity of old people back there specifically.

Their culture is crumbling. Traditions are being forgotten. European and american products are being imported and we can already see cases of diabetes, which was unthinkable no so long ago.

tl;dr : they're in the same situation as any other country, they just have different problems

nigga okinawa is in japan tho

>Okinawa
>thread is about China

Oh yeah you're right i'm tired. Well same shit they're both yellow and you can't understand them.

Look at that stupid shit. Seriously. Mma guys would fuck them up.

they are so out of sync it is triggering me

Any webms of her pooping?

mandatory

for some reason i'm still disgusted if a chink does that but not if a malay or indonesian does it
i guess it has to do with power
china has power, those people dont
therefore my disgust reflex gets triggered just like the nazis had for the jews

Im not sure why you have a problem with Chinese Fear Factor, its a popular show

>>collectivist
>Implying that's a good thing

>Nationalist
Marxists aren't nationalists, they just have everyone who isn't a Marxist (which includes Marxist nations in different political spheres, because they wind up being different types of Marxist, and thus "not real Marxists")

So because they train all together in a big yard we should be worried? Royal Marines & US Marines would fuck them up.

teach us supreme beingness o senpai supreme daddy

faggot
then marry chinky
kek
ikr