>category 3 hurricane
>literally the entire state of Florida evacuates

Why are Floridians such pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IYXwPGFx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir–Simpson_scale
windy.com/?26.392,-68.203,5
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/9/9/16280766/hurricane-irma-2017-tampa-florida-gulf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you retarded? Most people didn't leave. It's why Rick Scott was all faggy in the new conferences saying how "if you stay, you're gonna die". We're known for being stubborn here in Florida. And with good reason, turned out to be nothing.

Cat 3 with 115 mph winds, yup literally nothing. Shut the fuck up. Still is going to cause significant damage moron.

>turned out to be nothing
>hasn't hit yet.

I guess the stereotypes are true.

There's another one on it's way, too.

>living in florida
>not living in a hurricane-proof concrete house

Aren't most Floridians Cubans and retired Jews?

nigger, I'm still hunkered down in my apartment with everyone else here. I-275 is bumper to bumper from pussies fleeing here from miami, and those same beaners are now headed for orlando. Bayside Tampa/Clearwater/Brandon and Manattee are fucked because they're 0ft above sea level but they evacuated. This isn't our first rodeo

A cat 3, That's what we Floridians call a party.

South Florida is the most prepared region on the planet for Hurricanes.

Its like Japan getting hit by a 5.5 earth quake.

Former Florida fag here. Checked up on my old Florida friends and all of them are fortifying up their homes and shit and refuse to evacuate.

Rick Scott could barely speak. He's legit retarded.

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING' If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.
Post in the general faggots

Why the fuck would u leave Florida for Canada? Fuck this shithole.

The TV told them to.

This whole thing is being used as a psyop.

I was just there in Victoria, it was beautiful

yeah the only half decent climate in all of canada and it's filled with chinks, overpriced homes and shit wages

>be rick scott giving Irma-related announcement
literally:
>"this storm is serious, it's a big, big..."
>looks at speech outline on podium
>"...big, big storm"
yea this is typical shit, the media really is hyping this up

>mfw Trump negotiated a Cat 5+ down to a Cat 3

The sheep have been herded.

Honestly, Florida got lucky that Irma went over Cuba. The question now will be how much it powers up over the water before it hits Florida

just because of the sheer size of the storm, even though it's mostly over Cuba, the outerbands are already starting to effect the keys and homestead. I'd be willing to bet this will cause it to only sustain cat 3 winds which is still no laughing matter but no where near as bad as a cat 4

u do realize 5 mph can separate a cat 3 from a cat 4

Media always over hypes these storms for ratings

I've lived here for 2 years now. Matthew last year was a walk in the park, I'm hoping this one will be more exciting.

I'm still here.

Only tourists and people who have never seen a hurricane in their miserable lives left.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4

that was funny

there's a noticable difference between 115mph winds and 150mph winds. Also the storm surge is a difference of possibly 8+ in of rain. Worst case scenario imo is If this thing lingers out into the gulf then right hooks tampa

where r u?

some powerlines are already down apparently

err, hillsborough and pinellas if you want to be specific. It'd be like Andrew all over again but on the west coast

Too much rain over paradise.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IYXwPGFx4

cat 3 can be 129 mph and cat 4 can be 130 mph

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir–Simpson_scale

If Irma turns out to be a dud, I'm going to get real angry

and yeah the storm surge is what's going to fuck people up big time, latest i looked on windy.com, it looks like a direct hit on tampa

it's going to spend more time over water which means it will get stronger

well it's at 125 right now. I don't think it'll get stronger than that -- unless it enters the gulf, then I'm going to a shelter

It's def going to get stronger imo. Look at the path.

windy.com/?26.392,-68.203,5

you guys got lucky it weakened over cuba but that's over.

it's going to spend some time in that warm gulf water

>expected to strengthen

>everyone runs away
>a bunch of people just kicking their heels with nothing to do until it hits
Who else up to throw some house parties in all the evacuated houses?
Last time a Hurricane came through, my area was totally fine, so I just dumped a few locks at night when it was hitting and used random people's toilets without flushing. I didn't take anything, but certainly left something behind for them.
If you're going to be a pussy and evacuate, I will use your toilet.

>Cat 5+
A 700MPH storm with 3000 mile diameter is still a Cat 5.

you can't retire from the Jew. Once Jew, always Jew. And I hate floridans, hoping for big hurricane.

This will be a very strong cat5 on landfall.

We could tell you were a faggot even without the flag letting everyone know.
>he thinks anyone except niggers living in run down shacks and trailer trash are worried about a bit o' rain

u think it'll have enough time over the gulf to power up that hard?

I'm in Tampa praying that it doesn't but I know deep down that it can if it does. 6hrs in the gulf would be enough time to regain strength

Hurricane Irma is about to hit Tampa, a terrifyingly vulnerable city
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/9/9/16280766/hurricane-irma-2017-tampa-florida-gulf

>The anticipated effects of an Category 5 hurricane hitting Tampa, as detailed by the report, are horrifying. You can read the full thing here, but here’s Fears’ summary of its conclusions:

I wish the best for you user. Tampa is a great city, I've dreamed of moving there from this frozen shithole. But if it hits, it is not looking good.

>Yellowstone doesn't blow up ever
>Now this predicted mega storm is pussified
Scientists should burn on the stake.

Florida Straits are pure jet fuel at the moment. God speed to you brother. Stay safe.

East side of Orlando.

Those aren't true Floridians then. I'm sitting right here drinking my coffee getting crosswired after a joint, not worrying about a lake possibly pouring in a few hours from now. They forfeit the right to call themselves "Floridians" if they leave.

it's already raining that hard up there?

still here

REASONS

rick scott is from chicago hes is not a "florida native" like he claimed constantly when running against crist; who is a fl native. he also stole hundreds of millions of $ from the medicaid/care, and took the 5th hundreds of times. he is a piece of globalist garbage taking orders from the bush crime family. fl is an environmental nightmare. areas can be developed, but it has to happen responsibly. the lake wales ridge is the only part of fl not under water in the last hot cycle and developed plants and animals that need to be studied. no, just bulldoze it, and put in a sickening "designed community". all of the natural freshwater springs are polluted now and I can't remember the last time I saw a manatee or turtle when surfing. my sinuses close everytime I have a session now. never happened until around 10 years ago and they expanded the port. rick scott is a piece of shit from chicago. only the yankees left.

GFS 12z 240

Check em. Cat3 in NYC in 10 days

Nah, that was from Matthew. Right now it's just sort of cloudy and a bit of wind every now and again. We won't see anything substantial until tomorrow night.

Forgot pic

most people who live here are relocated from ny/nj . very few are born here, and very few are from the south.

Those pussies evacuating and clogging up Florida highways are northern yankee cucks or immigrants that moved here the past 10+ years after 2004 when 4 hurricanes hit Florida in such a short time. They do not have any experience with hurricanes so they flee like cowards.

Don't misrepresent true Floridians you faggot.
I'm 727 Clearwater and at least 80% of people are staying here even though the eye of the storm is predicted to hit us directly. My neighbor isn't even bothering to board up their ancient windows.

yes, cat 3 is easily survivable.

I have been through a cat 2.5

and it was nothing burger. Like we sat and played guitar and board games all night.

It was that much nothing
so cat 3 is pretty much that. But cat 4 isnt' something to fuck around with.

will it power up or power down that far north?

sorry not a hurricane expert

Eye of the storm is a good place to be. Not before or after though.

usually
sea = energy added
land = energy subtracted

no i mean over the water but that far north

what.. is this real? Surely the boat idea was just a joke

Anderson got some big arms.

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Checked. Hope it powers up before it hits Wall Street.

Nobody knew where the hell it was going and feared it would hit them as a cat 4 or 5?

Damn good reason if you ask me.

It's like this every big hurricane, and yet death tolls are so fking tiny

17 die each year from Hurricanes on avg

88% are elderly from water, NOT wind destruction.

Thanks for the economic boost and tax payer dollars.

>be parent
>have newborn baby
>evacuate before potentially life-threatening hurricane
>''''''''pussy''''''''
Americans with their collective sub-100 IQ.

all the more impressive, good job trump.

your welcome

Learn your lesson, Florida.

>watching the news
>every reporter is hysterically babbling about the horror that is sure to come
>all actual data on the storm seems to be showing it to be a big dud
What is going on? Aren't they concerned that if nothing happens people will be extremely doubtful of disaster warnings in future storms?

one of my friends literally drove from miami to alabama

>" unless it enters the gulf, then I'm going to a shelter"
Have fun getting robbed and raped by niggers, desu.

Its gonna be over warm water

>your welcome
>your

not falling for it, buddy.

Glad Im investing in lowes and home depot stock.

I mean...hope everyone is safe

This.
CAT 3 is just one big party.
Source: lifetime Floridian.

>evacuating
They're just the newfag northerners who moved here in the past ten years, they never had to deal with a real hurricane before
True Floridians stayed.

>yesterday sitting at cat 4 predicting cat 5 on landfall
>downgraded to cat 3
>now expected to hit cat 4 upon landfall
Meteorologists are legitimately fucking retarded, how can you not predict the strength of this thing 24 hours out? How much fucking money do these scam artists make to guess incorrectly about the weather >50% of the time 24 hours out? I could flip a fucking coin and it would be a better tell than these fucking retards.

That pic screams Avalon Park

>cat 3 now, cat 2 soon if it keeps goingwest
ignore cucked yankees and newfag transplants, it's a party storm

Gotta push that carbon tax and blame Trump on the way.
Also nothing like a good ol' media scare to bring some views to legacy media.

That face

>140920414
It would be nice to have a week off from class if pic related happened.

>faggots and whores on the left and right saying hurricanes are karma
The horseshoe theory is correct.

Windy.com is showing Jose heading for NYC, how reliable is that?

>slows down to 3
it's a trap

yep you sure didn't fall for that one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the biggest dangers of hurricanes is:

#3: wind.
#2: rain (flooding).
#1: nigs looting.

I would also take everything I own and get the fuck out.

Niggers only loot nigger areas everyone else is armed. Wind already pussying out and flooding is only a problem for those closest to the coast.

Miamian here.

I expect minor flooding in the house and significant roof damage. Roof isn't going to fly off. The really concerning thing are trees falling on your car and the flooding on the car and damaging the engine. Probably damage furniture.

These are birds in my house.

the farther out the projection, the less reliable obviously

>implying it won't be 5 when it makes landfall

my ex gf family had birds like this at their house

i will never understand it

they're so fucking loud, cawing like crazy, it can legit drive u nuts