youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-grant-amnesty-or-expedited-path-citizenship-illegal-immigrants
archive.is/M4c6e
jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahus-son-lashes-out-via-internet-again-504620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

ouch

New baker needed

OP died again, RIP in pieces

we have the best bakers

Rumor is Eric Bolling's 19yo committed suicide on the night his dad was sacked by Fox News. Woah

I love to help.

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

Apparently the Jews decided that getting fired wasn't bad enough.

Suicide, allegedly

F

I want to headpat that wolfgirl daysoo

Wow, that is really sad. F

Man, when it rains, it pours.

Thanks OP. But don't get stuck because people aren't stepping up. Go in peace, people will figure it out at 330.

Homo

I guess Democrats aren't so progressive after all...

pic suggestion for next bake?

HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
>HEIL HITLER

Why was he forced to resign?

Weiss is the best.
This one

What happened?

Wakey Wakey

>Sup Forums news infinity
"no"

what a fucking cuck

In 2020 I'm going to get a bunch of shirts printed up that say PROUD KEK and STAND AGAINST HATE and sell them at Democratic events.

> YIFF ON HELL, FURFAG
Who would say that used to be standard in Sup Forums, to chase of furfags. Current Sup Forums would walk the plank of 06 Sup Forums everyday until they learned better.

Was already going, no worries. Nothing much to do today.

Rude

Stop fucking posting screencaps of larp twitters, christ. Fuck off with that shit.

>The councilman, who goes by his alternate name, "Gray Paws," when at Furry conventions and among his four-legged friends, had his secret identity revealed when one of his constituents posted screenshots of Chamberlain's profile from a private Furries-only website.
>According to the New Milford News Times, Gray Paws had a list of "loves, likes, and hates" some of which were "sexual in nature." His profile also mentioned "that he 'tolerates' rape."

weiss!

B-but... trump said it-it'd be a b-big.. w-week...

Haven't seen and shilling concerning Amnesty Don today. But in case some people come in to shitpost about such, refer them to this post.

Here is a petition you can sign saying you don't want Amnesty. Go ahead and spread it as far and wide as you like. However, if you don't want to sign it, don't bitch about not being able to do anything about Amnesty. When the Antifa petition was made, Trump called them anarchists and media dropped them like a hot potato. Maybe something can happen of this gets enough signatures. It isn't much, but it's better than endless blackpilling and shilling.

If people come here to whine about Amnesty don, link them this petition and tell them to spread awareness of it or fuck off.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-grant-amnesty-or-expedited-path-citizenship-illegal-immigrants

Also, tell them to call their congressional representative and tell them to not support amnesty. Be as annoying as possible, because apparently that shit works, at least on spineless RINOs.

DEFEND THIS!

For being something which is publicly indefensible.

Why do anime faggots spam this thread killing all actual discussion? These threads are such trash.

DACA died and he signaled that he may sign DACA legislation.

trump btfo

So what's the deal with the deal trump made with the democrats?
It's removing the debt ceiling a bad thing?
Why are the democrats celebrating "Turing trump"?
Somebody tl;dr me on this?

Allegedly sent lewd pics a decade ago as a joke. Accusers came forward now.

Yeah. Panhandling t-shirts around rallies is going to be a lucrative market in 2020. Can make some good cash if you prepare early.

jesus fucking christ..

of all the fucking things in that image, so much...

I have to ask..

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS BIGGER? DRUUUUUUMM[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

So you're telling me there's now gay salam sandniggers raping boys in sweden too?
Gender equality I guess

Man, we certainly have a whole lot of Baker's that die at an early age, could it be MoHAMmed is shoveling our beloved bakers into the ovens ?
I'm starting to worry !
One good thing, our bakers don't die, they multiplyAwoo !

>TWO SHAKERS
> DRUPPPFFF

Hell yeah brother

The admin said they will only sign a DACA bill if it was packaged with the wall & RAISE, so that's big

Sad!

And it's his only child too.

No it didn't.
You are blatantly lying

I can probably bake one or two though just so you know.

Think of it this way:
> Trump my son. It's time to choose the path you wanna follow
> in the democrat side they propose raising the debt ceiling for 3 months along with Harvey funds, allowing for the saber rattling over it with congress to restart just before Christmas.
> in the Republican side they want to raise the debt ceiling for 18 months, removing a government shutdown, the one weapon you chose to wield to get budget for the wall, conveniently until after the midterms
> choose wisely

Btw, crying that the better option would be not raising the debt ceiling (right now) is stupid: it wouldn't make America spend less as the money was already spent at the second the federal government hired all those people and congress agreed to all that entitlements.
Not raising the debt ceiling before getting rid of that mandatory expenditure is like deciding to stop paying your credit card.before paying it up in full. You may not pay for it now but the debt will just grow regardless.

As it is Trump postponed the wall fight for after Harvey and Irma are fully funded.
tl;dr: democrats and Trump postponed their fight 3 months and prevented republicans from postponing it for after the midterms. Trump win, democrats tie, republicans in congress lose

he blocked True Conservatives from circle jerking around a debt ceiling debate for several days acting like they actually want to decrease the debt

and Trump keeps leverage later for wall funding

big if true

No worries lil wolf girl, our bakers never die, they multiplyAwoo !

How do you locate dog breeders in your own area? I want one of those in your pic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>comes illegally
>gets free tuition
>travels abroad as an illegal on taxpayer dime

jesus FUCK we are worse than canada

Mixed babies are fucking horrific looking

We need more I.C.E hat exploitables tbqh

ah you don't even need to live in the USA to be a "dreamer" huh

Love you hiki, thanks for baking.

@140912578
Maybe you should watch the press conferences or release their statements, liar.

THAT FAKKEN WOLL!

ooff

Yea all these illegals have no reported income so they get access to easy gibs
Meanwhile some middle class white gets to pay full rates because of what their parents make.

Wrong guy.

This isn't a drill
Netanyahus son posted a rare merchant on Facebook
He lurks
archive.is/M4c6e

For you.

F
That sucks.

>Stop having kids!
>thumbnail is white babies
>Have more babies!
>thumbnail is either exclusively non-white or a mix race thing
The jews make it all so tiresome

also, when is this full interview dropping?

Oh, kek. Love you too Minnesota. Hiki hasn't been around for a bit since he graduated. Must be busy with some big shot job.

>trap posting in current year +2

Thats fucked. F.

waaaaaaat

F

He's pretty gey desu.

Heh here's a (you)

So she's single now?

> In latest Facebook post Yair Netanyahu seems to suggest space lizards and secret leaders of the Earth might be real, some might even be Jewish.
>On the eve of Prime Minister Netanyahu's visit to Latin America, his son, Yair Netanyahu, posted a meme depicting space lizards and Free Masons on Facebook — invoking antisemitic imagery.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahus-son-lashes-out-via-internet-again-504620

Yup, ran a business exploiting new illegal aliens, lock her up and make her work picking up trash on the side of the road for 12 hrs a day . Wut a piece of trash !

theres a big chance it was an assassination to keep him from coming back
((they)) want conservatives in the media to go away and be silent by any means necessary

What a loser.

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA, YOU DUMBASS

Burden of proof is on you faggot.
I will say in front of everyone that I was wrong and you were right if you show proofs of them explicitly advocating for the RAISE act and wall or they won't pass DACA.
You're lying and giving false hope.

>In one of the page's posts, Pepe is shown making cookies of his own excrement, which he serves to a supporter of the Left-leaning Jewish movement "Zehut."
>In one of the page's posts, Pepe is shown making cookies of his own excrement, which he serves to a supporter of the Left-leaning Jewish movement "Zehut."
JESUS CHREIST