Why the fuck did I vote for Trump

I fucked up, Sup Forums I live in south florida and i didn't evacuate. now I'm in my attic with water at my feet and rising, my phone is at 7%, and there's no way out. I'm sitting here as the water rises wondering what I did to God to piss him off so much. Then I remebered: i voted for trump

With my last dying breath I beg you to donate all of your money to the DNC. If you really want to have god on your good side, keep reading becauese in the next post I'll tell you how you can truly absolve your sin of voting for drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White male castration. In 2020, you must elect Hillary Rodham so that this plan can go through. Let me tell you more about the plan
>how do you plan to do this
Around 50 "castration factories" will be erected around the country, at first white males will be given a chance to voluntarily visit the factory, but soon a specialized militia will round up white males for castration, with certain (((exceptions))) (see below)

>this is illegal
At the moment yes, and it will require government funding. However, in 2020 when the democrats take back the white house, preferably by Hillary Rodham, an executive order will be lobbied for and signed by HRC providing government funding for castration factories.

Of course, castrating all males across the United States will expend a great deal of money, so indirect methods to emasculate white males will be undertaken before enacting this plan to alleviate the stress in resources and funding. The best way to do so is to denigrate masculine values in society and promote homosexuality, both through propaganda and through the recruitment of boys by homosexual teachers, adopting parents, coaches, priests, etc.

>which white males are prioritized?
Voter records will be used to make sure white males that voted for Donald Trump are castrated first, white males that have a history of voting democrat are prioritized last. Heterosexual white men will also be prioritized first. Homosexual men may be exempted on a case-by-case basis, depending on their usefulness as "caretakers" to recruit more homosexuals.

All "white" (insofar as they are light-skinned) men of Jewish descent will naturally be exempt from this measure.

slide thread, pass on.

voting for trump has NOTHING to do with the weather, that's what the deep state wants you to believe.

>how will the factories and militia be funded
The current plan is to cancel the border wall's construction and use the left over money to fund it.

>will non-cis white males be castrated
Yes, however transgender women will not as long as they are post-op. All other non-cis white males will be prioritized last

>how will the factories work
They haven't been designed yet, but the preliminary design involves strapping males to steel chairs along a conveyor belt, at the end of the conveyer line is a castration machine. Chemical methods are also viable.

>what about white women
If they wish to have children they will have to breed with black males, white women who voted for Trump will be mandated to breed with black males, and will hit with a heavy tax if the refuse, the tax will help fund castrations. This is, again, exempt for Jewish women.

>I'm a white male and I wish to be castrated now
Since no factories have been setup yet, you will have to self castrate for now, many guides for doing this can be found on Google.

The water is now at my chest, and my phone is at 2%. Good luck Sup Forums, and goodbye.

Look on the bright side user. If you die you'll be voting Democrat in 2020.

IN ALL FIELDS

>I live in south florida
you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, sorry user looks like you're gonna take one for the team. Shouldn't live so close to liberals

Deep state? It's just fucking retarded

I FORGOT TO CHECK THE WEATHER AND WENT TO THE BEACH

NOW I'M STUCK IN A FUCKING CAVE AND THERE ARE SHARKS IN TEH RISING WATER WHAT THE FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOP KEK

FAGGOT

When this guy is a retard, SAGE!!!

10/10

>now I'm in my attic with water at my feet and rising
Hurricane outer bands just now reaching Florida.
Sage

F

South Florida voted Clinton my dude. Sorry about your house though, hope you're okay

That pic is hilarious, try having decent arguments antifa, if you want to have an influence.

You have no one to blame but yourself.
Accept your fate.

This shitpost would be funnier if you got it onto a leftist site, and got the leftists to defend it.

So I guess Cuba offended God with communism.
Please donate all your money to crush communism everywhere!
Sage

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING' If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

learn to swim fag

None of you knuckleheads ever refer to what the "critical post" is. So your conspiracy warnings don't amount to anything

Good pasta. Bet you any money your in a comfy shelter with plenty of heating having a good time with your friends and family

I'm stuck onm top of my roof posting from my iphone using the mcdonalds wifi from next door

shit is getting serious brehs I don't think I'm going to make it

be sure to vote for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020, my only regretin life is that I won't have the chance to. do it for me... user

die white trash, die

you know your shit at dying faggot!

You voted for Trump so you'll go to heaven.

>With my last dying breath I beg you to donate all of your money to the DNC.
Go and drown, you liberal fuck. This is exactly why God summoned a hurricane; to get rid of democrat faggots like you.

Larp hard

Nature is WISE... It will eliminate the weak,the meek,the freak