DEMS THREATEN SHUTDOWN OVER DREAMERS

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Immediately we see the consequences of Trump's betrayal: Led by a Mexican named "Gutierrez", Democrats are now moving to swiftly shut down the government if Trump and Republicans don't vote to protect illegal immigrants whose parents illegally invaded our country and now receive our tax dollars so they can have better lives than we do.

Still on the Trump train, you fucking morons? Still supporting "your boy" Trump, as he backstabs you and sells you out along with both parties?

Jesus fucking Christ, white people need to wake up and stop just going along with this outright explicit betrayal.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/09/08/democrats-dreamers-daca-government-shutdown-242502
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/08/democrats-dreamers-daca-government-shutdown-242502
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp56UB8g3vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the link so you can read about how Trump's retarded decision is already hurting him, Republicans, and all the voters who elected them:

politico.com/story/2017/09/08/democrats-dreamers-daca-government-shutdown-242502

>no archive
Newfag
All fields

(You)

How is Democrats being retarded a betrayal by Trump? Isn't that probably not a good thing for them to do with the primaries right around the corner as well? Are you a shill?(rhetorical)

Good. If Democrats want to take the blame for shutting down the government and sowing chaos in the aftermath of natural disasters for the sake of non-citizens, let them.
See how that works for them.

unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/08/democrats-dreamers-daca-government-shutdown-242502

>government shutdown

I fail to see the problem.

Holy shit. Trump's gamble worked. So now it makes the Democrats look like arrogant fuckheaps refusing a perfectly reasonable offer to avoid government shutdown.

Which dimension of chess is he on now?

Finally. SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

>democrats force a shutdown
>to protest the lawful enforcement of immigration policy
what are these morans expecting to happen?

Shutting down the government before a year before midterms is not good, do people not remember the 90's

Calm down, it's all part of the 3d chase moves.

We all know only a show of force will bring these traitors in line. There can be no negotiation with them. Trump needs to accept the left will always fight him.

>Led by a Mexican named "Gutierrez", Democrats are now moving to swiftly shut down the government
>implying this is a bad thing

>You're like a baby, watch this..

>muh bargaining chip
trump shouldn't have given them the chance

>threats
feel free to shut down the government to save illegals as the southern seaboard recovers from not one but two major hurricanes. You'll never see a Democratic vote in Florida again.

Heres what will happen during the Trump presidency

he will move more and more to the left

by the end of his term he will be a carbon copy of obongo in policy and all the media will write stories about the "man who changed for the good of the country"

it will be an enormous triumph for the democrats, the right will become even more fractured and disenfranchised

Trump will not pursue a 2nd term

Ivanka will, and she will win

Oh yeah because it worked SO WELL for the repubs last time.

Democrats are kill, great stuff.

Buying into the meme of having a 1 party system. Fuck you Americans are dumb as shit and twice as ugly.

you're an idiot
Trump will relish a shutdown over the dreamers in three months
there's not going to be a shutdown over hurricane funding though, which is what Trump wanted

You mean to tell me people who didn't support Trump's wall in the first place won't support his wall now?

>MUH HEART
>Work on something together
>This happens

That fat cunt is going to be raped hard in 2020 if he fucks over his base because of this shit.

How can they shut down government when they're in the minority?

Dems shutting down government would be fantastic for Trump and the Republicans.

The left fights him, the right doesn't help him. Trump just can't seem to win.

>shut down government to break federal law to serve the interest of foreigners

I think threatening a goverment shutdown is reason for the total elimination of the democrats. let's have trump execute this dude, just for the autistic screeeching.

Also , my dear OP, this isn't trump's fault. It's the democrats who are literally blackmailing the government under authoritarian principles.

Liberals have poisoned american democracy itself. There is no reason that they can't do what they want if they can shutdown the government at any moment.

Republicans not willing to abandon the filibuster.

>dems shut down government over illegal aliens
>Government shutdown means non essential personnel don't show up, essential personnel still have to work
>We get rid of the useless part of government and Dems get voted out for putting the interest of illegal aliens over citizens
How is this bad?

Democrat voters won't see it that way. They'll see it as "muh heroic politicians saving muh poor minorities"

no it wouldn't, you're assuming the news would give equal treatment
the media would blame it on Trump for being a bigot and not bending the knee

You're acting like the libshits in FL will care when there's virtue signalling to do. And they'll still vote for their masters, too.

That's it? It would be the outcome of mere procedural posturing?

lmao what a banana republic

Let you shitlibs shut it down, nigger.

They will be blamed for everything until the end of time. Stop being stupid.

These democrats still haven't realized that everything they do back fires. I swear it's like the coyote and the road runner

so the dems are throwing themselves on the sword right before the midterms over getting rid of an unconstitutional law

really makes you think

>He actually thinks most Democrats are LA/SanFran/NYC Democrats

I think this is Trump's gambit, he wants to force the Senate to kill the fillibuster

There's going to be one outcome to this. RINOS like Flake and McCain will eventually vote for the budget and the filibuster nuke.

This.

>hyperpolarization of american politics comes ever closer to causing the total destruction of the country and the 2nd civil war
>ahead of schedule
i don't think i can get any harder

There certainly are normal dems, but they're not easy to find these days.

Quick rundown on filibuster sitrep

DACA recipients have been righteous, I think they can prove themselves a great asset to the US, plus we already spent thousand of dollars in their upbringing

>dems more interested in illegals than in citizens

Holy shit, fellas. I never thought they'd come out and admit it like that.

>pic related, current picture of congressional dems

Guess it's a good thing Trump got the hurricane relief package through already so it wouldn't be affected by this.

wew

>introduced by Democrats when they weren't in power, requiring all Senate decisions except for a few to be permablocked unless 60 people vote for them.

>trying to threaten people who favor limited government with a government shutdown

Working class Dems have given up. The unions took to fucking them over for sheckles.

>gov shuts down
>all the poor bureaucratic fed employees losing money
>money goes to immigrants
>as time goes on they break and start to realize they're being neglected at the cost of politics (something they accused centrists of)
Ez pz

OP's fresh out of highshool. Never been through a shutdown.

Its just children pouting until of side folds, then they go back to "work"

I refuse to spend billions more on their children

If you shut down the government you shut down FEMA. Do it faggots

In a nutshell, you need 60 votes to pass legislation otherwise it can be delayed indefinitely by the minority. This is not a rule in the constitution, but just how the Senate operates. In the last decade or so, obstructionism through the filibuster has made the government completely dysfunctional.

In the 1960's the Dems made a 60 vote rule to break a filibuster so that they could prevent anti discrimination laws from being passed
Trump wants to get rid of it because it puts the power of the Senate in the hands of the Democrats when we have a majority at 52
Turtleman is a sack of shit and thinks the Senate is somehow elite so doesn't want to
If Reps don't do it, Dems will do it the second they get 51 dems in the Senate

>people who never supported Trump in the first place now sperging out about DACA
>somehow this is Trump betraying us

First off, the Fourth Estate is the most overrated force in politics to ever exist. They failed to stop Chavez. They failed to stop Berlusconi. And they are failing to stop Trump. Second of all, people will know that the Dems shut down the government simply because it'll be as obvious as the sun rising from the east.

>Holy shit. Trump's gamble worked.
The optics of something like this to a "moderate" is going to be astounding. The entire body was given 6 months to make something happen. He GAVE it to them on a platter. 6 months is a long time to get something done.

But the democrats are going to shut down the government in 3.

Thanks again for the 2020 win you filthy democrats.

I don't mind a shut down.

Nice digits.

I remember following the 2013 shutdown thinking it mattered. News stations had a huge clock to the countdown and when it passed, literally nothing changed. That's when I realized mostly how much of our government is pure smokescreen and bullshit

Dems keep taking the bait! Shut it down, please!

>This Small-hand Meanie-face out witted our stupid asses
>He's such a fucktard

WEW

If they are so great, they can go prove themselves an asset to Mexico and make Mexico great again. Maybe then they'll stop invading our country.

>If Reps don't do it, Dems will do it the second they get 51 dems in the Senate

Dems didn't do it when they had a majority.

Just cause they say it, doesnt mean it will happen

But their children would be an asset too, just like their parents were, they would righteous citizens

Yeah but to dismantle the rule they'll want a majority, there's zero reason to dismantle the rule when the other party is in power because you give back all the power to the other side

Democrats: OH YEAH REPUBLICANS?! WE CAN BE INCOMPETENT FUCKING IDIOTS TOO

At what point do we just say fuck it and start lynching politicians from both parties?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp56UB8g3vU

Pure horseshit, majority of DACA act like they're above the law and break as many as they can because King Nigger empowered them to do so.

>Government shutdown
That's what we want.

Why does it matter if there's a shutdown anyway? Everything he has tried was either blocked or severely "corrected", Republicans have no power in America.

Yeah, you just said they would do it, now you're saying they wouldn't.

Please make up your mind.

It's like Christ against the Pharisees and Sudducees. They were at odds with each other but put their differences aside to murder an innocent man they perceived as a threat.

>inb4 you make Trump into a literal messiah figure?
No faggot it's called an analogy

its too early for me to be this hard

Well I believe Latin Americans have halt their immigration northward; their economy has improved thanks to global trade, Mexicans definitely don;t come any longer perhaps a few central americans still slip through the cracks tho

This.

>Democrats are now moving to swiftly shut down the government

Oh no. Please don't throw me in that brier patch.

And that's not a serious threat, what are these fuckwits going to do, go work for a living? We do not need the (((federal government))) but they (as parasites) need us.

(You)

Yes, I still support trump. Let the democrats shut the government down, who needs it? Oh right, the niggers and spics on (((welfare))).

Except they did stop Berlusconi and look at Italy now.

>Implying Trump isn't controlled opposition and the media didnt know what it was doing when it gave him constant coverage

FUCKING WEW

In what respect do they act as if they are above the law? As far as I know they have to pay fees every 2 years to get authorized into the program and it is revoked if they get a misdemeanor

That's precisely why they should butt the fuck out. They've been a drain and now comes the pain. The rule of law comes back with a vengeance.

Good. As a DREAMer myself, the GOP's base is hilariously misinformed on who DACA protects. They think we're gang members.

It makes me move more to the left every time I hear some boomer idiot say DACA recipients are welfare leeches.

If there's no pathway for dreamers there's no government for anyone? Did he really just fucking say that? Arrogant waterback

most of them are frauds

You're assuming those niggers in the media will correctly report on it and not just bury the cause under a ton if shit.

This is actually great.
>Dems shut down the government over illegals
>Entire American public realizes that Dems don't care about Americans and are literally willing to destroy the government to protect foreigners over Americans.

OP thinks shutting down the government is bad.

>Democrats are now moving to swiftly shut down the government

I fail to see the downside to this.

You have to go back

the courts can't do shit

DACA was unconstitutional

These

>betrayal

what the fuck are you on about you illiterate moron.

how they do that when repub a majority einstein?