Let's face it

It's too late to do anything. The Developed world's demographics point towards the fate that Yugoslavia faced, and at this stage the point of no return has been long passed. The Sea levels are due to rise by tens of metres within the next 20 years, and this picture shows what to expect. It wasn't The Cabals or The Jews that brought this about. It was our own unchecked arrogance that made us believe that we were the masters of the world, and it's biting our asses big time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but have you ever concidered go fuck yourself?

It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him and when the truth is undeniable you create your own.

But you don't seem to understand the statement of the argument and the beauty of the message I am trying to deliver you in its simplicity - go fuck yourself.

Can't handle the truth you fragile snowflake?

>fate that Yugoslavia faced
What?

No you seem to be missing the point - go fuck yourself

>no argument whatsoever

Multicultural societies that collapsed into ethnic warfare. As Europe becomes more diverse, it will become more fractured, which leads to fun times. This is accelerated by rising sea levels and temperatures which will pour more petrol on the fire.

And then there's USA/Mexico. The White population were arrogant enough to believe they could assimilate an irredendist population.

Oh so fragile.

>Southern states evacuating
>California getting flooded by republicans
>Turns red

But he doesn't seem to get the argument - go fuck yourself, bc we r running out of time to fuck and you are closest to yourself.

I'm not fragile I'm just saying go fuck YOURSELF

> Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes
Sounds like this "country" was doomed from the start as it shouldn't have been created in the first place.
Is there a more relevant precedent where the ethnic warfare came about from mass immigration?

Why the fuck are you saying the same shit? make an argument.

>abandoning my new beachfront property

Such a little snowflake, aren't you? Whenever someone points out the truth you just throw a temper tantrum. Jesus this is why Sup Forums is a joke. You can't refute my arguments so you go full snowflake and scream obscenities.

I'm in agreement but am saying fuck someone b4 it's too late and you are the most likely person to fuck you so fuck yourself. It isn't a argument - it's a reccomendation

So what, the coastniggers get fucked

Heck, everyone can go die at this point, i stopped caring, only want prosperity for Serbs and not all of them either thank you

I'm not throwing a tantrum I'm giving a reccomendation. Enjoy your time and fuck yourself

Rapid sea level rise of several meters is definitely possible and known from the climate record, but CERTAINLY not several tens of meters in just 2 decades.

The utmost extreme example of sea level rise was MWP 1a 14 kyrs ago, when sea levels rose 20 meters in 400 years.
Now, sea level doesn't have to rise by much to cause enormous amount of damage and sea level will likely rise by several decameters, even under modest emission scenarios, but there is absolutely no reason to overstate the case in this way.

But you are, you're just being a little bitch and not arguing. you're like a little kid discovering curse words for the time.

But I'm not trying to argue

The sea level is going to raise by like 3 feet over the next century. Not tens of meters in twenty years.

At least troll with actual facts.

Citation nigger.

>White population were arrogant enough to believe they could assimilate an irredendist population
You aren't wrong. The based black guys won't save us. How could I have ever believed that?

All the things your saying have crossed my mind user. But what do you say we do? Roll over and die? It seems you've taken the black pill too far. I get it, I've taken the black pill too. Learn to use it.

I'm saying rub one off before we all die but they are bitching at me for it.

Go fuck yourself

We were united by force, once that force dwindled all went loose.

You will be fine.

Precisely sir, I will.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg

all of that is not true sea level are the same as they have ever been I can go to the same spot from 20 years ago same water line same visuals and thats a locality setting, but many different points. What insane hoax "science" modeling is this crap it reminds me of the erosiaon propaganda tryign to scare children in the 90's