Whitey BTFO

Whitey BTFO.

>Clearly we are destined to decline by not taking in millions of welfare recipients.

sage

Oh no, please don't stop the leaches from coming into the country and draining our resources.

>cheap labor
Nothing is cheaper than robots, desu.

Niggers were obsolete in the 1800's.

There are tractors that can do the job spics do picking fruit.

Buildings made by spics and niggers are shit.

>most of the world has above average intelligence
oh is that how averages work?

>Smartest people might be brown.
This nigga woke AF

>"Religious Extremist's that don't speak Japanese.... Would do them good.
>The smartest people MIGHT be brown.

>Whitey BTFO

Top KEK!

These people genuinely think that America is a shithole because some nigger who pulls a gun on a cop gets shot
Seriously
America probably isnt the best country in the world, but its up there
Inarguably, at the very least were on the 85th percentile and these """people""" think were dead last

>America has a labor shortage

How the fuck do people get away with pulling shit like this out of their ass

>oh shit wages are rising too much, quick import more third worlders

>iq doesn't mean anything
>brown people have a higher IQ you dumb white boi

>most of the world has above average intelligence

We have the same bullshit over here with certain industries.

>We won't have enough people to do 'blank' because natives won't do it.

What they mean to say is..
We have a shitty job and we won't pay more than minimum wage for people to do it, but because of that people would rather get a minimum paying job that isn't so shitty, so we have to have to ship in foreigner's who don't speak much English thus limiting there options to go anywhere else. Oh and for good measure we will charge them for food and room at a ridiculous price again because they have no choice.

Because normies are dumb enough to believe them.

>Most of the world is pretty smart
>average world iq: 87

Okay. And there's no such thing as a pilot or farm shortage, shortage means that there are more jobs than unemployed people, not that "OMFG!!!! I CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO WORK THIS JOB FOR LESS THAN $10/hr WTF SHORTAGE, HALP JOHN MCCAIN, HALP"

>smartest people will be brown.

nope, actually smartest ones (or the ones that do the best on those point based immigration systems) are, surprise, surprise, the people with the highest IQ, i.e. Asians.

If you need any further proof just look at Australia.

Daily reminder that /r/neoliberal did a demography survey last week and these were the results;

>83.5% white
>over 70% were atheist or agnostic
>over 80% were under the age of 30
>68.5% were single
>91.8% cis-male
>58.2% were students
>63% support completely open borders

Reddit is a joke.

>needs cheap labor and fast
you can tell the poster is a jew from the way it is.

>fucking
>fuck
>unironically ending with elipses

why do so many people talk like they're writing a teenage girl's blog?

>We need immivrants to sustain an eternal poor working class
>That's progressive!
Dems wanted slaves then and they want slaves now, and they're willing to import at the cost of people.

>we need more outside people
>It makes the economy "" grow ""
>they also have a right to public services,legal or illegal, we are all earthlings!
>saying otherwise is racist!
THE LAW IS THE LAW

Only an actual retard would think most of the world is smart.

>manual labor shortage
Then stop glorifying college like the scam artist jews you are.

So your telling me to promote slavery. This is now round two of liberals wanting slavery.

Opinion piece with no actual evidence to support claims pushed as some sort of policy for idiots to hoist.

How am I not surprised?

These idiots know nothing of brain-drain, we hurt those poor countries more than we help by letting their best and brightest come here.

sage this faggot thread

Looks like they moved here from India

I love how people on reddit throw statements out there like a matter of fact thing without any attempt of sustaining their claims with evidence.
At least on these boards we have shitty infografics. There is just
>oh this item in the textbook liberal agenda is obviously true because its part of the liberal agenda so we are going to continue this conversation under the assumption I have nothing to prove and asking me for evidence is racism

god I hate reddit.

Cheap labor is a direct attack on the income of the 99% the left allegedly cares about.

Import people.
Put them to work.
If they can't cut it, send them back home.

The problem is the democrats have so deeply rooted immigrant safety nets that the bums never fucking leave and shit out a bunch of anchor babies.

I'm glad liberals are finally admitting they just want to re-institute slavery. They should've just said so in the first place instead of pretending to actually care about minorities.

Indian jews are the next threat right after the chink ones.

That's UNAMERICAN...according to the guy who just moved here from India.

> "we"

Don't import people
Don't give a fuck about them
Enjoy America as it is except with a big wall on the southern border

>Point based immigration system.
Or you know, just apply the fucking law.
Libtards just forget there are actual legal immigrants.
Also, muh unprovided jobs.
When we're just barely getting out of a decade long economic crisis, and 50% of jobs are predicted to be taken by automation pretty soon.

Literally filling your narrative with whatever distorted facts. They so desperately want everyone to be equal, they'll do anything to bring you diversity, so that they can show you that it works. Disregarding that we've already seen that it doesn't work, and just makes your country more shit.
They're just blind believers, and they'll gladly forcefully convert to Islam and still die from a truck of peace, while still holding to that faith.

That's a true statement. saying most people are at or above 115 is retarded but most people are above average.

>niggers are smart you gotta trust me on this

>non-violence is not always the answer
Lol damn right

>muh economy
Is money all these people think of?

And it's pure insanity to believe immigrants in general become productive members of society.