Will non-whites ever be capable of this level of empathy and love?

Will non-whites ever be capable of this level of empathy and love?

Now she left the father with 7 kids alone

Smooth move

Yeah, they won't be able to apply for WIC...

wouldve happened either now or in a few years.

This means she won't be able to ruin them. They will be raised well.

>overcompensating this bad
she burnt the coal

t h i s

whites truly are the most empathetic and loving race. I am so proud of them

>god gives man intelligence and resources to treat cancer
>doesn't take it
>dies

It would have killed the baby. Many pro-life advocates actually believe that 'abortion' as a result of life-saving medication is permissible, but some maintain that it is still murder. I commend her for letting her baby live.

The dad looks like a liberal cuck

>his face
>he couldn't stop pumping

why not take the treatment... it sucks that the baby would die, but you can make more babies...

They might have believed it to be murder, or her disease was serious enough that treatment would only have prolonged her life a little bit -- not worth killing the baby for.

The treatment is not 100% sure to work.

That's beautiful, and tragic.

That's a viewpoint many have and I understand completely. However many parents see that child inside of them as their child already. You're operating under the premise that an unborn life isn't as valuable as an already born life.

Say you needed treatment but for some reason the hospital would kill your 8 year old son to do so. Would you take that offer? You can always make more children, right?

christians are so fucking stupid. youve already got 6.

also this

Depends on the cancer she had, plenty are survivable these days

John 15:3

Its called the principle of double effect. But youre right. even if its allowed its Saintly to still make the sacrifice.

You had 6 kids, You didn't need another one. At some point you husband needs to stop fucking that cancer hole and get you on chemo.

Is there any possibility that the baby could have somehow got cancer through her mom?

Why is she wearing the hat? She is NOT losing her hair due to cancer treatment.

What beautiful, selfless people

A story about white altruism? You won't see that on CNN/MSNBC/NYT.

let's pollute the world with more humans.... fuck you people

I say one child per couple and even then couples who are undesirable don't get to have children. No dark skinned or religious people should be allowed to breed. let's get this population under fucking control before we ruin this planet permanently. I for one had a hysterectomy just because I didn't want to make a child ever because parenthood is slavery

Unalive yourself

In China most parents would take that deal.

Retarded analogy. Ask yourself if that was a reasonable comparison. Then ask yourself why you can't argue without resorting to underhanded sophistry.

The Bible says be fruitful and multiply.

Abortion is only acceptable when it saves the life of the mother. Those cases are very rare- most abortions are niggers and coal burners who don't want to be tethered down by a baby and want to continue taking cock up their twat. What degenerates.

No thanks. I work for an energy company and my work and the work of my colleagues helps keep you mouth breathers with power. In a way I'm already mommy to all the idiots who have no clue what it takes to keep this redicoulous society of consumption alive

Why isn't it a reasonable comparison? If you're of the mind that a born child and an unborn child are equally valuable to you as your children, and healing you would kill one in the process, what's unreasonable about it?

No they just kill babies cause they don't want responsibility

>mother looks younger than the oldest daughter
the fuck is going on here?

>the bible
a work of fiction made by sandniggers 2000 years ago. get a grip and realize there is no god. sooner we all realize that the sooner we can actually be a type 1 society

>but you can make more babies...

Women and children are irreplaceable while men are disposable and interchangeable.

>The Bible

A work of fiction.

Either that or they breed like turtles and have as many as they can hoping 20% of them survive.

You sound like a batshit crazy 40 year old cat lady who's mad chad pumped and dumped her and you wish you would have snatched his used condom out the dumpster but you didn't and now you live your whole life in regret vowing to never get knocked up by anyone other then chad on that rainy night 20 years ago

Six children need a mother more than they need another sibling. The mother's life belongs to them. She was obligated to try to live. That said, there is no info here about an actual prognosis had she been given treatment.

Could be that survival was unlikely and that this story allowed her to be more accepting over her death. She could shuffle off feeling noble about it. Good luck to them all.

>father SIX(6) blonde haired blue eyed aryan children
>Sup Forums calls you a cuck

Keeping telling yourself that.

>most abortions are niggers and coal burners
Margaret Sanger was /ourgirl/. You might denny that but it's true.

Skeptic community type, eh? Did you turn pagan, or are you still Antichristian "nontheist"? Golden Compass sucked and Dawkins is overrated. Go fuck yourself. Keep attacking us for your globalist agnostic overlords. Doing a great job.

>empathy is a good thing
okay retard.

Yeah, having 6 children already is an extremely selfless act. That woman is practically a saint, in her own way she did an amazing duty, that I agree took her beyond what was morally and ethically 'required' of her.

im only 32 and I'm lesbian so idgaf

Damn,that's sad =^[

This is one of those cases I'd argue abortion is justifiable, and she still choose to deliver the child.
Now this is the kind of woman I'd put on a poster for a feminist movement.

>Margaret Sanger

That man is truly a Caring Understanding Christian Kid

She gets it from the dad, they both got the pudge gene looks like

Oh, yeah! American churches promoting race mixing and hiding illegals sure are a force for good.
THEY ARE KILLING BASED BLACK MEN!

>alone
hes got the older ones to raise the younger now, people bitch and moan about how hard family is but once they mature you have allies

cancer treatment would kill the baby you fucking idiotic mongoloid

The treatment isn't guaranteed to work, also
>Killing a baby

leave, pro abortion cia niggers.

Don't worry, you'll grow out of that phase user

They delivered a new white person into this world, something you won't do, kikeatheist.

Keep the ghoul then for all I care. If she is a hero of yours, then why would I want to side with you? Amoral, adrift, helplessly jaded. I am getting tired of the edginess man. All of this "new sincerity" post modern bullshit is really really getting old. No wonder the Lord taught us that we are supposed to die to the world. I have not been doing that. No wonder why it is miserable.

>god gives

Whats the matter user? You want to live forever?.

That's fine, but I'm sure you realize how reproduction is essentially the human prime directive. You can live at odds with that but you're an outlier in that regard.

Human life has value to the people who will inherit the next generation, in that sense you're abdicating the world.

>>empathy is a good thing

It is the foundation of the social capital that white Christians uniquely create which gave us western civilization and all of its fruits.

It is only by the infiltration, subversion, and manipulation of the international Jew that this wonderful trait has been turned towards alien races and used against us. This will self correct.

Eh. Would rather be neighbors with a good black family than soulless white revenants. Keep your whites. When they sold themselves to the devil, they lost their value. God blessed the white races. Only the white races could fall so far. Now there are so many of them that are loathsome animals.

Absolutely, you can always have another child and objectively speaking that child has the same chance of doing great things the the 8 yr old has. Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy, even when it's something this emotional. In the end the only one that matters in your life is you since nobody else will truly look out for your wellbeing unless it benefits them in some way.

>answers the phone at ConEdison
>the universal mother saving society from itself

I stock shelves at Hannaford. But I like to think of myself as a nutritional counselor. I slide the Frosted Flakes half-an-inch backward so folks are that much more likely to grab the Wheat Chex for their kids. Also, I sometimes place a temporary bin full of bandages at the end of the seasonal aisle. So I'm kind of a doctor, too.

The main idea of living as a Christian (most don't follow) is to live as a servant and make sacrifices to serve others
Jesus shows us this when he washed the disciples feet. Showing that no matter how high or powerful we are we must lower ourselves to serve others
Also true Christians don't fear death like Paul wrote in Philippians 1:2 "to live is Christ, to die is gain"
Paul is saying that to live he gets to share the gospel and to die is to join christ

Missed that part, my bad

Yeah, once whites are under 30% in your country. Then BASED niggers and spics will surely return the favor.

>single dad of 7 daughters

>since nobody else will truly look out for your wellbeing unless it benefits them in some way.

Except for the mother that literally gave her life to bear her child.

From where the fuck all you cucks come from?

Everyone dies, but it's wrong to cause the death of another.

From a moral standpoint, is it okay to keep on living for a moment longer by sacrificing your own children? Even if it's a fetus - it's still a living human organism.

>white people have no children anymore
>the rare time they actually do, they do it when the wife has cancer

White people truly are a lost cause

it's a pretty handy reference when you need to deal with Moabites too

>>god gives man intelligence
And where were you when this happened?

>Missed that part,
how? that's literally the entire point of the article. all you have to read is the headline. my god.

You completely miss the point of the book and lack any understanding of the parables reflecting human nature and our conditions within.

I would weep for you if you weren't such a massive faggots.

Maggie, you have not entered college yet. Stop being edgy. Please trust me, there is no value in it. I know you will have to learn the hard way, but I wish you did not have to. You have not seen the depths of despair and evil in the world yet, I have not either, but I have seen a little bit, and it is enough. Stop putting on the stupid post modern mask. It is not novel and it is not fun anymore. It never was fun. It never helped. Maybe it will help you somehow, though I cannot see how.

God is real and there is hope. Do not give up hope. Pray to him sometime.

Rick and Morty is worse than a shitty sitcom. At least you can enjoy a shitty sitcom that is unaware of it's own shittiness. There is nothing worse than watching a show so self aware that it can never naturally move you or make you laugh. Only genuinely autistic adults and teenagers could like it, as they either have not matured enough, or are only capable of minimal amounts of empathy and emotional expression.

If you went 100 years back in time, told them this story, they would literally not believe you. I myself am fucking bewildered, but sadly not surprised.

What the fuck is wrong with modern white women?

God bless her.

What are you trying to imply ? Seems like a totally normal person who wouldn't do anything wrong or immoral

there's literally a boy in the pic and daughters will be good girls because they will be imbued with the preciousness of life.

You have to put things in a perspective. When everyone acknowledges that shit has hit the fan, there will still be hundreds of millions of white people left. That's more than the total population in the ages past.

Numbers, they don't mean much. Even from a mere million, a population can boom back to billions.

Do you honestly think she did it as some selfless sacrifice? I'm sure she knew the odds of her survival and she likely thought that having another child would give her a stronger legacy than living on as a cancer patient. Not to mention potential fears about the pain and suffering caused by chemo, the potential for surgery and other complications as well. Also since when is birthing a child automatically a good thing? Consider the living situation this newborn baby will be thrust into and will grow up it: a single parent home already overcrowded with 5-6 other siblings that must be taken care of as well. Do you really think he or she will grow up with a good life unless the couple was wealthy? Even then they're still likely to be involved in some degeneracy due to lack of love or attention because the father is only human. I come from a family of 7 and even being the oldest it as difficult to get any time alone with either of my parents.

>empathy

Empathy is synonymous to hate.
The word you wanted to use is sympathy.

>based ginger fucking like rabbits
>based ginger dying to save baby
>based ginger raising 7girls alone
Fucking gingers are destroying the white race...RRRRRRRrrrrrrEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeee

Well, back then children diet all the time. They were rarely concidered worth dying for.
The fuck are you even talking about?

>alone
he can just get on with his oldest daughter like in the good old days.

>Empathy is synonymous to hate.

You're synonymous to retarded.

Max tells the truth

(((women))), more like women. amrit?

you are right.

I am tired of you faggots. Answered too many of you guys and got too many unsatisfactory replies. You faggots are the scum that floats on a polluted civilization, and it is no longer novel or interesting anymore. It was interesting in the mid nineteenth century maybe, or even the mid twentieth century. You know, when fuckers like you actually said interesting things.

Are you some kind of immortal vampire that you remember XIX century?
Had you maybe concidered going back to plebbit, faggot? Becouse over here you will find oppinions like those rather common. Eat a dick and die.

scd sd dcdc

>Also since when is birthing a child automatically a good thing?

I never said it was a good thing. But I would think that refusing a chance at survival to ensure an unborn child lives is definitely 'looking out for another's wellbeing' without benefiting you.

Listen, it's ok if you believe in whatever religion you want as long as you're not sacrificing little boys to moloch or whatever. What you have to understand is that religion is the oldest form of escapism in the book. Not only that, it's also one of the oldest systems of control as well and has always been a large part of keeping societies stable because it pressured people into doing what the religion said was right. I hope you don't put off anything in this life because you think there's another, you should really focus on making the best of what you have on this earth because whether you choose to accept it or not this life is all we have.

Not necessarily but there's nothing wrong with doing something for selfish reasons you know. I don't know what her survival chances were by taking the treatment but after seeing my early 40s aunt go through chemo and die a husk of the woman she was I don't blame this woman for not taking the chance. In the end the child will live barring freak circumstance and only she knows what her thoughts were in her final months.