He Still Smokes Pot

Wrong!

boldanddetermined.com/why-you-shouldnt-smoke-marijuana/

Tell me one good reason pot should be legal.

Hard mode: No personal anecdotes and no deflections "hurr durr alcohol is worse."

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/politics/ontarios-pot-plan-a-blow-to-dispensaries-but-a-boon-for-the-public-service-union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tobacco and alcohol should also be illegal, if not just legalise everything. No middle ground here.

>still shilling for a literally who larper that runs around the woods doing nothing of consequence

because i don't need the government telling me what i can and can't put in my body, you stupid shill faggot. kill yourself.

Just legalize everything and let natural selection take the helm...

This

The only thing bad about pot is that it fucks with your reward system and for some reason you don't dream anymore while smoking but all negative effects of smoking fades away after about two weeks. Don't legalize hard drugs because then you are enabling dealers and enabling violent crime but legazing pot is like introducing a new cash crop into the system the financial benefits alone are worth it.

People who don't smoke weed should be executed.

It's fun and not that dangerous.

because i'm not a child and the government is not my mother

that article is literally
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
i smoke from time to time and there's nothing wrong with that
i have a job that pays for my living and hobbies

It need to be studies more for its wide ranging commercial (hemp fibre is better than steel in some uses, Eg the fender on F1 cars) and amazing health improving/disease treating compounds.

>is relaxing
>helps me sleep at night
>makes masturbation feel better
>makes food taste better
>makes shitty movies better

Its a Life enhancing mod

>Smoking
>Bongs exist
I'm likely very low IQ (can't fathom patterns) but you're a total nigger for smoking when bongs are available.

Because i dont want my tax dollars to pay for some degenerate in a jail cell for their own choices

What is the point of having illegal chemicals in a free society. Much less making a literal weed illegal. Honestly, having a punch of people overdose on legal drugs would be great for society

Taking drugs is a personal choice. What we should do is privatizing education and healthcare so the degenerates who suffer the consequences of their actions don't sink the whole society with them.

TL;DR natural selection

Sovereignty over your own consciousness you facist fuck.

NO
Only potatoes are allowed in Ireland... Potatoes and thousands of NIGGERSS that is!!!
>Inb4 New Paki land be quiet halls bitch
Well, at least the Royal Navy isn't fishing niggers from Mediterranean sea and dropping them as retarded dependants on your shores.

>Tell me one good reason pot should be legal.
because then the teenagers will smoke it so much they'll get bored with it and start going to school for shit that matters like physics and curing diseases.

>"hey guise!! i'm gonna go to school for womyn's studies."
>*spends first year out of high school just getting high as fuck*
>"hey guise!! i'm gonna go to school to learn how to bio-engineering so we can finally rid the world of cancer and aids."

weed is a Good thing.
let the teenagers smoke nugs and laugh at stupid shit.
when they hit 30 they'll come to terms with the fact that they wasted time, will quit smoking it, and will apply themselves to work, marriage, their children, and society.

the real reason weed is illegal is because it pretty much forces all the "wannabes" to try and be "cool" which just makes them become adults later on.

except for the fake hippie fags.
they'll just rot at their shitty little festivals of debauchery and disease.

just as nature intended.

Yeah you're basically taking a dopamine supplement that's why when you run out you don't want to do anything

You smoke out of a bong britbong are you talking about a vaporizer??

We should have the freedom to consume what we wish.

Lol you're an idiot

>Tell me one good reason pot should be legal.
Who fucking cares? The gov is just going to tax the shit out of it like alcohol and tobacco. People who smoke the shit will see a decrease in variety and an increase in doors kicked in if they try to grow their own. One more thing for big brother to regulate

>German

Now tell me a good reason why it should be legalized.

If you get high everytime you play a certain video game you're going to get used to that increase in dopamine production while playing so when you don't have weed you won't be as motivated to play said video game because you won't be producing as much dopamine. That's why people get burnt out after smoking all day, they're frying their receptors. There's no long lasting damage like methamphetamine and the you'll be back to normal after a couple days of not smoking but really ask yourself why people get the urge to smoke when they don't have any weed what is missing that they didn't have before?

and where is the problem?

>cucknadian

I listed them all here now legalise it and let me enjoy my life.

Everything going off of your question will be a subjective argument. Especially when you're stating you cant use an actual argument as an argument. I personally don't smoke weed, but i'm not seeing any issue with it. Drinking is definitely worse for you, but i'm just not understanding the argument for why its illegal in the first place. So i'd just say because it would provide for us economically in a huge way and its not that bad in moderation, as is anything. People are doing it anyways.

Diet Coke is a massive contributor to obesity and diabetes. Needs to be banned first. Ban that first....we'll smoke a bowl while we watch you try.

Tell me a good reason the world shouldn't ban maple syrup

Fuck off nannystater

Do you want to give massive payments to government when they are jailing people from growing plants in their closets?

Personally it is better for my pain related to my job than using anything from opium. Lesser evil and i actually enjoy it too yet I am a 6days/week worker

I didn't vote for Puritanism you fucking Puritan! I'm a libertarian at heart so whatever I do isn't any of your fucking concern. Why do you need a Straight Edge society to comfort your fedora desires of purity? You people are even worse than the SJW's at times, telling us what we need and don't need. Fuck off with you! Don't Tread on Me or I'll fucking end you, little boy! Let me smoke my weed in peace, or I'll end up cutting you into pieces....peace or pieces you little shit!

0 calories, should we ban water as well?

I stopped xanax and weed and started vaping nic
Good decision honestly

nationalpost.com/news/politics/ontarios-pot-plan-a-blow-to-dispensaries-but-a-boon-for-the-public-service-union

LOL RIP dispensary owners, it's going to be a government monopoly in Ontario

Because personal choice is not the responsibility of government that is supposed to be about civil rights. As a REPUBLIC, we have the power to change the law through our congressmen, but they refuse to legalize it, even if over half the country supports its legalization. Tell me why it should remain illegal, what benefits are there to keeping a plant like cannabis illegal, besides profiting the government, why do you want to keep it illegal? What else do you want to illegalize? Alcohol again? Are you an actual puritan or one of those Straight Edge faggots?

My father suffers from severe, deliberating pain. Pot helped him more than anything else. It helped him function.

That's of good as reason as any.

1) who cares about ontario

2) most provinces won't follow that model so ontariocucks can just import it

3) it's like the old lcbo model which didn't last, neither will this long term.

4) if dispensaries can operate when it's super illegal, they can operate when it's less illegal

Multiple sclerosis?

What a fucking waste of a thread. OP you can't even justify your reasons to keep prohibition, so therefore you lose your debate.

No hangover

Tremendous economic boost in legalization through regulation and taxation. Downside is millions of feral niggers no longer being caged in government shelters.

A viking would never smoke pot. Whatever drugs they may have had were herbs and mushrooms all watered by mead. Totally not degenerate folks.

Because I'm not some brainless automaton who needs to be ruled over by some smarmy faggot authoritarian who thinks he knows better than everyone else because his parents never spanked him.

yeah, if you have zero willpower.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm right there with you but you're a liar if you're gonna say these things are as enjoyable when you're not smoking thats just dishonest.