/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE HELP! EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #31 9/8/17
youtu.be/dwZdsIEIiZo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for Camp David 9/8/17
youtu.be/QH71CAeRDKE
>SoS T-Rex opening remarks @US/Kuwaiti Dialogue 9/8/17
youtu.be/Ji8z2WUhPS0
>USDA Sec Purdue on Fire Funding 9/8/17
youtu.be/7cQelGgNdmc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, HSA Bossert) 9/8/17
youtu.be/8J9cAJgAlpk
>This Week @State 9/8/17
youtu.be/DNNBiAPStgw
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #7 (Lara) 9/8/17
youtu.be/u1jjzcQtTUA
>Pres Trump update on Hurricane Irma/Dems/NoKo 9/7/17
youtu.be/3gnPRAhDbec
>Pres Trump/Amir al-Sabah Press Conf 9/7/17
youtu.be/1_eHbuV0JEw
>Pres Trump meets Kuwaiti Amir al-Sabah 9/7/17
youtu.be/s70Kh9LGuMQ
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/billygil/status/906545468108394496
nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/mcdonald-japan-unleashes-black-squid-ink-burger-article-1.1957094
archive.fo/4R3BB
abc2news.com/longform/exclusive-surveillance-footage-captures-last-days-of-tortured-kck-boys-life
businessinsider.com/mozilla-new-initiative-counter-fake-news-2017-8
youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=i7NvF42MhCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA FROM HELLAS

>Do Americans pay three taxes (Local, State and Federal)? If so, that's so cucked lmao
City, county, state, federal, sales, medicare, medicaid, social security taxes.

M A G A
A
G
A

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

twitter.com/billygil/status/906545468108394496

Do you think there is a secret society of rich patriotic WASPs who manipulate politics from the shadows?

Because if there aren't, America is fucked

America is fine. It's the cities that need to worry, being as flammable as they are.

>tfw they killed bollings son

Awoovement!

Fuck. This is why we need the death penalty.

Thanks, Greece.

I'd eat a burger doused in that squid's ink, if you catch my drift.

nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/mcdonald-japan-unleashes-black-squid-ink-burger-article-1.1957094
archive.fo/4R3BB

To guy asking about browsers:

Any cam of that guy dying

>death penalty.
just disappear the bitch and keep a secret. Do you think you can do that? Do you think you can keep a secret? Or are you gonna confess like a faggot?

>Murdochs outright killing the family members of FOX hosts

FOX needs to die ASAP. Pure evil.

brumpf

Supreme Court ruled death penalty is only allowed for cases of capital murder. That's why all the southern states had to repeal their laws regarding death penalties for kidnapping + raping kids and all that.

I wish I didn't read that.

>I work with a communist that likes Tucker Carlson
It's a really weird Dynamic to debate why Communism will or won't work, then laugh about some Tuckings

>go to japan with my lad
>go into mos burger
>become addicted to the mos
>Come back home
>Mos burger only in the northern state

Why'd the nips do it brahs?

Fucking Japan

>they go after the Tucc next

Try offering modifications to Communism, like "hey, wouldn't Communism be better if X instead of Y?". Repeat until he's a full natsoc and reveal it to him.

god reporting in; There needs to be a genocide Volatility of mass production via person is out of line; also to many people know things and act like smart asses its quite easy to see the right answer other than each agenda if your not lying to yourself.

Awoo~

Women are the niggers of gender

what the ufck

You guys have some of the scariest and most twisted cases of child abuse. This story gave me nightmares, especially the surveillance videos of him so thin and starving sneaking into the kitchen to grab just a bowl of water. The death penalty for such cases is definitely needed. Death penalty for animal abusers too.
abc2news.com/longform/exclusive-surveillance-footage-captures-last-days-of-tortured-kck-boys-life

>I've developed a strategy to fight shills. When I reply to them, I remove the ">>". This hacks the shillbots. I'm basically a genius. For future reference, here's an info graphic about forum sliding that was totally leaked from the CIA.

>Brave is a meme.
Yeah, I'm just trying it out because I thought it was neat for all its adblocking and shit. Heard about it from a friend so I really wanted to give it a go. I'm running Linux right now actually. Firefox and Ublock seems to do just as well, just wanted to try something new. Firefox has seemed to be shit lately though. They were the "lightweight" browser but everything seems to get bogged down on it. I guess I should probably update it - I turned off autoupdate and I'm on FF55 apparently. I'll juggle shit around and see what works, I'll probably go back to FF soon unwillingly, even though Mozilla turned into a giant SJW cuck company. I hate supporting that shit.

Dude, I'm historically bad at persuasion. Trying my hardest to prove that Obama is black, and they would end up thinking he's a Klansmen

Get to cooking user!

>AN Adelaide father has hit out at his former partner, who walked away from a jail term despite pleading guilty to bashing their eight-month-old daughter, Evie, with a spoon.
>Adelaide

False alarm folks, the baby had it coming

Nah jokes aside adelide is full of fucking scum. Crazy sluts over there.

>I'm not getting my required (You)s
>I'll act smug so people will respond to me

who the fuck is this girl and why do i keep seeing her everywhere, this some /jp/ shit?

#ADJIAHADA

#one post by this ID

Shut up.

>They will hear your voice, not ours.
What did she mean by this? Is there someone we can communicate with they cannot? I thought that only worked with melanin. Really. That makes no sense. Its like a shitty princess leia thing

A fat autist made a letsplay channel and used the 3d model of that girl as his avatar

link to channel?

Mollymoo turned on trump. He's a cuck now.

daily reminder dreamers don't claim any income or assets on financial aid forms, so they go to college for free. they enjoy bragging and taunting middle class Americans who have to take out a mortgage worth of loans to get a decent job

>girl

>daily reminder dreamers don't claim any income or assets on financial aid forms, so they go to college for free. they enjoy bragging and taunting middle class Americans who have to take out a mortgage worth of loans to get a decent job

The reason it's shit right now is because it's a shitty transition period between old Firefox (best encapsulated as Pale Moon) and FF57+ newness. In an ideal programmer's world they would have just not released anything until the transition is done, but Chrome caught them in a rapid release trap where if they don't release often they fall behind on feature support and people abandon the browser. Try Firefox Nightly if you want a peek at the new stuff. Arch has it packaged, or you can just use the Mozilla builds that auto update.

>daily reminder dreamers don't claim any income or assets on financial aid forms, so they go to college for free. they enjoy bragging and taunting middle class Americans who have to take out a mortgage worth of loans to get a decent job

is it proven that eric actually sent dick pics.

>Chad Illegal Alien
>Virgin Legal Citizen

I dunno why you'd use Firefox if you're at all concerned with 'bot networks', privacy, or not supporting leftist organizations. Firefox and Chrome are equally shit in that regard in their current incarnations.

DACA isn't repealed. Fucking Americans and their non-stop propaganda "what if" which never happens.

They also have access to the unlimited amounts of scholarships ot shitskins, who are explicitly granted ONLY to non-whites

i am not familiar with that feel

yup, minority-only scholarships & daca-only scholarships. and they also get to go study abroad for free in the summers, which costs $15k-20k

>bot networks
Mozilla doesn't do that.
>privacy
NoScript, uMatrix, Privacy Badger, fingerprint spoofing
>supporting leftists
Mozilla makes no money from the browser if you switch away from the default Yahoo search. Politics and code are orthogonal in open source projects until they start rejecting contributions from people they don't like.

that looks uma delicia

mmmmm

businessinsider.com/mozilla-new-initiative-counter-fake-news-2017-8

That's fine.

That's my point, and why I tried Brave. Firefox is shit nowadays imo, and Mozilla is a shitty company after they went full SJW, but what started this whole conversation is that I miss the user script managers like Greasemonkey for the flags for Sup Forums script and Sup Forums X. If I could find something like that to play nice on Brave I'd just use this thing and never look back. Unfortunately I don't see shit anywhere that will let me run those scripts. I'm using the Sup Forums default extension which is nice, but miss some other shit on Sup Forums X plus the extra flags shit.

>that picture
Good.

Unless and until that gets integrated into Firefox itself that has no impact on the browser.

CULTURAL MARXISM:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

that bitch gonna get faded

one way

or another

>stated intention and work towards censoring people and opinions they don't like means nothing unless it's literally affecting me right now
And into the filter you go. See you next thread.

more info please?

ICE will help them relocate though.

Keith Olbermann goes on racist tirade against minorities, demands they atone at the alter of the DNC.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7NvF42MhCA

kizuna ai

What the fuck is this bullshit? Did the mom just get a pussypass for a 25 year parole? What the fuck? And the nigger gets over twice that?

Fucking bullshit. Hang them publicly. Day of the rope will come.

Mozilla has always done a bunch of BS outside the browser development sphere and none of it has had any lasting impact.

Yup it's very aggravating. My college roommates were mexicans that got a free ride through college as well while I had to get loans and have my parents pay for half of it. It's pretty shit. They've got to fucking go.

>Hollywood is dyi-
>Stephen King is a los-

Thank you, God.
Praise be to the Lord, Jesus Christ.

>fat autist
Proof?

>tfw kizuna will never beride you and blackmail you into sex

>playing to nostalgia

yeah how many times can they do this

>"Summer Blockbuster" season
>Literally 1 movie ends up being successful at the very end

ooh wow, the jews are saved

>a remake of a classic movie being successful
Say it ain't so.

Hollywood is dying
Stephen King was always overrated. Feels good to finally be able to say that without people sperging

Oh nooooo

White Christian pop 2000: 152,000,000 (54%)
White Christian pop 2010: 138,000,000 (44.7%)
White Christian pop 2017: 141,000,000 (43.3%)

>September

Was it proven that he actually sent pics?

It was really good movie though. Bull Skarsgard should play The Joker desu.

> one succesful Stephen King remake
> let's ignore the niggerification of the Dark Tower movie
> also ignore the worst box office season in several years

Dont think he turned on him, just pissed about the DACA decision because it isnt hardcore enough like Ann Coulter

thanks
>have a summer of absolute dogshit aside from GOTG 2 and Dunkirk
>wtf why are movies failing this year

Has an anime avatar

>hates white people
>wants to live in a white country where white people pay a generous tax to subsidize her lifestyle

build that fucking wall, please