Brit/pol/ - The Saturday Night Drink Edition

>Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided (mainly)
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Turk and Caicos islands hit with category 5 full force, but no one died. Hospital roof blown off.

>Theresa May "should have walked": Top Tory Donor
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’

>Chief whip Mark Harper set to enter Tory leadership race
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>Poor woman harassed by dangerous far right white males at work
unvis.it/libdemvoice.org/is-this-any-way-to-treat-a-work-colleague-layla-moran-jeered-as-she-questions-pm-about-childcare-55187.html

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A
youtube.com/watch?v=P7A-2lieY98
youtube.com/watch?v=NZmGjRualUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LxLSzzrplw
youtube.com/watch?v=tnVVHTkHLEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A

How far we've fallen.

Karen is enjoying the Last Night of the Proms!

Saucy Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=P7A-2lieY98

>It's Wagner

Comfy Proms

Just take a moment to be thankful of living in God's own Britania and the worst weather we can possibly face is a transport crippling inch of snow. GSTQ

s o m e r s e t

Thoughts?

The world is lost.
The dark times are coming.

One thing I unironically adore about classical music is when bizarre instruments are used.

Cannons are of course the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZmGjRualUQ

First for The Spiders Web, Carr Lane, Grimsby on Tuesday for a meetup while I'm at Pete's birthday booze up.

Reminder the timeline is shit
>Global superpower isn't Britain
>Global superpower is run by a billionaire reality telly star
>The billionaire reality telly star was the most down to Earth politician in the western world for decades
>Caliphate is resurging and heading towards us
>Christianity in terminal decline, the fucking Pope doesn't hold firm to scripture anymore
>The police have become social workers who turn up ex post facto and shrug their shoulders
>Education has been sold to everyone, so everyone's overqualified for their position in life
>The quality of education has declined at the same time, so people are still thick
>The monarchy have become gossip mag-tier celebs, and may not even survive the next half-century
>The gentry have abdicated responsibility to rule to the electorate, who are thick as already established
>Politics is widely acknowledged to be a game of choosing ties, but everyone still keeps playing
>The Pound Sterling will not exist in the 2030s
>Britons will be a minority in Britain by the end of the century
>Women have been shamed into leaving the home for wage-slavery
>The State has assumed parental responsibility
>Elderly relatives are left to rot
>The BBC no longer produces quality content, instead just promotes left-wing cultural Marxist guff and demonises anyone who disagrees with them
>Bowie is dead, Prince is dead, Wogan's dead, Brucie's dead, both Ronnies are dead
>Doctor Who is a woman
>Fallout 4 was disappointing
>Cinema is dominated by capeshit

I reckon United will take it desu despite the performance today

Excuse me, I misspoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LxLSzzrplw

This Scottish bird a cute

>The Pound Sterling will not exist in the 2030s
Explain

Which one? Didn't see. Screenies?

YES WE WILL

Pakis smell weird.

The one singing on BBC2

>supporting niggers

"What do you play?"
"Cannon"

>One of the most shameful nights of my life was the night my brother brought home Helena. Busty, tight arse, blowjob lips. Everything. Literally everything I dream about every night.
>He fucked her. He fucked her in front of his virgin little brother. In every which way he could, and took his time doing it. His blue eyes staring into mine looked like that of a corpse's.
>Yet at that moment he was experiencing pleasure I knew that I never could.
>At one point she stopped sucking (Complete with the horrendous, loud sound of suction being cut off), and said with the uttermost of venom in her strong Brooklyn accent: "what the fuck is wrong with you"?
>"I don't know .." I replied.
>My admittedly rather well endowed brother then bent her over and took her from behind .. vaginal. The stare continued, a haunting expression of what to this day I still am still not sure what of. Although I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I do believe that even the most emotionally capaple human being would have trouble reading it.
>She screamed and moaned and slowly called his name in a rather erotic manner. It was then that I became aroused, and then it suddenly hit me properly: here I stood, with an erection, watching my atheist degenerate brother enjoying this young maidan.
>I knew life would never be the same.

There's nobody singing.

No gf sort of day

Switch Utd and Chelsea, also switch Brighton and Palace. Palace are a complete shambles.

Other than that, pretty much bang-on.

Did he actually say this

Lukaku, Pogba, Valencia, and Martial are honorary aryans. Rashford hasn't proved himself yet.

What do you think?

Yes

t coon

This pasta always makes me uncomfortable.

Yes.

you must've missed her (her voice really tickled my willy)

youtube.com/watch?v=tnVVHTkHLEw

Got news that I've passed my army medical the other day.

Absolutely ecstatic.

Something is going to pop soon, be it the housing bubble (though this may actually be easing itself out, fingers crossed), another loan bubble (student related?) or an entirely unexpected one. I remember a while back Hitchens bemoaning the increase of Personal Contract Purchase car sales (around 4/5 of all current sales). For bigger companies, they may actually start to use this (essentially) debt as if it's an actual asset, similar to the use of debt which aggravated the 2007 crash. This specific example on its own probably won't crash the economy, but these sorts of things don't tend to occur in isolation.
The central bank is currently devaluing the currency in order to devalue the national debt.
Brexit (or more accurately, press around Brexit) is accelerating the lack of confidence in the currency.
These are not healthy factors for a currency.

>He fell for the Bethesda meme

>Cockney reds still cant cope.
You'll see in January when Matic inevitably runs out of gas and Lukaku stops scoring

>t. salty ABU scum

Hello my Brythonnic brethren

Does he actually have Aspergers?

>last weekend
Spent it Barbecuing with friends.
Alright.

>Tonight
Shitposting and drinking.

Couldn't be happier.

F3 was okay, except fuck the ending. I thought they would have learned from NV being top-tier and stolen all of the good features, not child-proofed the progression system and made dialogue borderline unnavigable without being psychic.

Chelsea are shit, and United will fucking CRUSH them when we meet.

Jose's an old man, he's lost it now.

triggered

Yes?

I have a feeling Chelsea will win both matches against Utd, but Utd will win the league still (by a fairly comfortable margin).

reminder last season manure's undefeated streak started the game after losing to Chelsea 4-0, and finished with defeat to Chelsea in the FA cup quarter final

buisness idea: throw pikeys in the thames

just had a bad exprience with irish niggers

i think you might be onto something

Does India still have anything worse colonizing over

Corporations that large literally can't think of anything besides money.They can and will ruin everything they touch and their bord of directors are completley out of touch with society and have been for generations. They'll wonder why not as much money is coming in and ramp up the microtransactions and garbage dlc until they drive themselves on the ground and glide away to another company with a raft of backup cash.

How embarrassing.
I hope this isn't someone from brit/pol/.

Like the concept, but
Where's the money being made?

Daily reminder that if you don't have a car by the age of 30 you're a fucking loser. What kind of man gets busses with all the pakis at that age?

You'll become the "drunken John" from round the corner who goes to Nisa to fetch your bottle of 3 ltr Hammers cider, swerving drunkenly on your little push bike and urinating in the street.

REEEEEEEEEEEE EU FLAGS

They don't have to bother, they know that they can dump a half finished product and let Modders finish it

if you're not cute at least have the decency to hide behind anime jfc.

>stop spouting absolute shit

>What kind of man gets busses with all the pakis at that age?
Walk.
Get trains for long-distance.
Don't spend your life stuck in an ugly metal box.

>on different internet source btw rimjob

(((Fiddler on the roof)))

We charge people to watch the spectacle

No!
Vroom vrooom!
Driving is freedom!

Nothing wrong with Jews.

What do you mean?

>not culturally appropriating the Welsh spelling
sad

>REEEEEEEEEEE caught again

Posted half my new Hitchens gifs before internet connection cut out and went on another.

anyone want a livestream tonight?

t. homeless

>Fall of singapore
How did we fuck up this badly?

yeah put sound on

>homeless
>can livestream

Fuck man, I hate technology.

>slept til 4pm
>Woke up too hungover to go to the shops
>only feeling up for the walk now
>it is dark outside now and my area is full of chavs/pikeys/nignogs/Somalians
>the alcohol delivery service has been taken off Hungry House
>too autistic to order by telephone

I fucked up lads.

I would like a livestream.

Oh I wasn't even looking at your id. Its easy to tell which Hitchens memes are yours. Its the ones that are good but not good as faux conservatives must dies ones

You separated niggers and s*malis. Have my (you), and good luck on your quest for alcohol

Stop imbibing wicked fluids.

is he pissing against what looks like a cemetry?

Daily reminder that everything is fine and South Africa will redpill everyone.

Nips were willing to die for dominance over China
We were not

ill get the crackrd apk today

>tfw put some yeast in some sugar free juice a couple months back too see what would happen and now I have a bottle of strange mold and don't know what to do with it
if it wasn't for the colorful fuzz on top of it I would have tried to drink it already

Just had a glass of wine and toasted to Blair

Anyone know where I can watch the new IT movie without paying?

Is the pikey problem genetic or cultural?

go to the of you pussy

bloody jason manford's singing on BBC2

Probably, it is a Christian cemetery after all.

i want to see you fight a fellow homeless and i want to bet money on it

>homeless people don't exist, you guys aren't really people