Christians get in here

>shit is going down throughout the world
>Muslims seems to be easy modo: immune from the law in UK, EU and AUS, gets free benefit just for saying you're muslim
>entire media machine attacking us
>be one of the most persecuted people on the planet besides Buddhists and Hindus
Am I the only one who thinks that this might just be the end times?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/why-atheists-make-85-percent-americas-scientists-and-07-percent-its-prison
youtube.com/watch?v=CO22j5Fqx-4
youtube.com/watch?v=WIDyNfJzLd8
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/06/rotherham-abuse-scandal-no-charges-against-senior-council-figures
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/08/italian-archbishop-suggests-pope-benedict-xvi-resigned-obama-pressures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muslims seems to be easy modo
They worship the garbage spirit, they aren't a threat to it but just pawns.

Hindus and Buddhists are influenced by the same thing.

>Jebus worshippers are so perscecuted :(
Fuck off, the only places you're persecuted in are the type of third world shitholes your jew worship belongs in.

We definitely are sailing right upon the cliffs. Look at 10 years ago, 5 years ago, I mean shit went down rock bottom in such a short time, imagine every year from now on. This shit isn't to be turned, then end is near

We are persecuted in EU as well, how long have you been here?

Proof or fuck off Christcuck, because your precious Jew worship has fucked Europe as badly as the EU or worse.

Schlomo show your geographical location.

be prepared, but have no fear.
rev 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

>be Christian
>but but you worship the jew
Fuck off faggot the globalist jews did fuck EU, these people are not real jews anyways.

>People who are against Jew worship are Jews
Nice maymay bong

DE TODO MAL E DE TODA FERIDA
SANAR POD OM A DE BEN MUI COMPRIDA

CHRIST IS A FALSE IDOL

BEGONE DEMIURGE BEGONE

Who let in the atheishit pretending to be a Southerner?

dont worship jesus like an idol, undestand what he taught.
It's not a religion about jesus. it's what jesus taught.
God stands in the congregation of the mighty;
He judges among the gods.[a]
2 How long will you judge unjustly,
And show partiality to the wicked? Selah
3 Defend the poor and fatherless;
Do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy;
Free them from the hand of the wicked.
5 They do not know, nor do they understand;
They walk about in darkness;
All the foundations of the earth are unstable.
6 I said, “You are gods,[b]
And all of you are children of the Most High.
7 But you shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes.”
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth;
For You shall inherit all nations.

PRAISE KEK AND EMBRACE THE CHAOS

>Posted no proof
>these people are not real Jews
Please tell me you're one of those "White people are the lost tribe of Israel" retards.

Born and raised in southern Alabama/Northern Florida, nigger.

>Jew worship

christ-cucks deserve to be genocided, we are all in deep fucking shit because of you. judaism, christianity, islam, it's all the same hebrew desert shit that doesn't belong anywhere near europe.

Show your geographical data Mohammed.

Already did, retard.

>we are all in deep fucking shit because of you
No it's because of idol worship (Trump, frogs, guns, flags, etc) and because you forgot about God.

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

How about all those mosques that are opening up across Europe while churches are starting to close down?

How about the outright candor and respect that our governments have for these mongrels even though they increase the crime rates and rape all kinds of women and nobody does anything about it?

How about the media constantly demonizing Christians - from investigative journalism to movies?

How about the education system constantly bashing and attacking Christians?

You never hear shit about Jews, I find that interesting.

Daily reminder that you can't call yourself redpilled and still be a christian.

That's not a MAGA hat you fucking goat fucker.

The bible is pure kike disinformation. Stop trying to make the kike on a stick happen. It's not gonna happen.

Nah you go fuck yourself, you cannot make me denounce not now not ever. You can believe whatever the fuck you want, not going to stand in your way.

Christians have always been persecuted because we hold the truth. You need to look no further than Christ's own crucifixion.

False jews

Pic related, though I'm sure you're retarded even by Christian standards and are a Protestant.

Respectively:
A matter of money
A matter of culture
That depends entirely on the nation in question point.

Your mistake is assuming some grand conspiracy out to destroy your little good goy club when the truth is no one actually cares.

>That's not a MAGA hat
Yes thank you for clearing that up.

hilariously incorrect, are you actually insane? christians have always been the oppressors, they annihilated ancient european heritage and replaced it with their imperialistic and psychotic version of some desert immigrant religion.

When two and two come together

Normies in this thread HAVE to get it by now, it's so damn obvious any more

>freemason represents christians
OK

This thread is proof enough that we are the true persecuted people. Look at all of these globalist shills attacking us.

Fuck all of you

I hope you realize the synagogue of Satan refers to specific Jewish communities in Smyrna and Philadelphia that were persecuting the church, not to any modern situation.

God damn you're dumb, nigger
>we're so oppressed becuase people disagree with us :(

America has always had strong Christian roots since the colonial era. Subversion has taken over America these past 50 years and it's only going to get worse unless we do something about it.

You can continue to bury your head in the sand but people all over are talking about this. Even if I shut the fuck up a couple more will just talk about it.

Keep trying, I forgive you and pray you find Jesus soon.

they worship literal satan, not garbach

I'm sure, the parade of morons never ceases in this country.

every dumb retard thinks that the time they are alive is the end times. you are one of those dumb retards.

Ok look, starting with The truth shall set you free, look at the US.
1) political class has normalized lying
2) atheism is the mandatory religion in most US k-12 thru university level classes
3) the US lied to its own people to force medical norms of bowing down to atheism and blasphemies nvented by the AMA
4) the US political class is so desperate it now has to run a domestic propaganda organization
5) US Chrurches are a laughingstock. Joel Osteen? Mormonism? wtf? Blasphemy of Jesus' name and mission are now common US memes.
6) How can you reconcile you now have to fund the atheistic religion of psychiatry via Obamacare - your new spiritual leader.

Yes, America is fucked because America has come to stand for the freedom to lie being the most sacred of all rights, that's not a right, that's Satanic.

It is garbage. It was cursed below ALL beasts of the field.

Even dung beatles and dung sare higher than Satan. At least dung is useful for making life grow, though.

It won't be forgiven by God. The lake of fire was made to punish it, not made to punish man.

Confirmed for knowing absolute dick about the field of medicine in the US. Are you a Jehovah's Witness by chance? That post reeks of their inane dogma.

Any moment in time has the potential to be the end. We are still here thanks to "dumb retards" worrying about it and working against it. You have a nuclear warhead aimed at your dumb retard ass right now for no good reason other than moral degeneracy.

Again my fellow Christbros remember that:

1. Being Christian does not mean you worship organized religious leaders or the doctrine of organize religion.
2. You will see the truth once you establish a relationship with Jesus.
3. There are cucks that will try their best to draw you away, when you are wise upon their tactics(calling you stupid, using news article about the hypocrisy of the church/Vatican, quoting numbers of smart atheist, etc.)
4. You will not falter if you have a strong relationship with Jesus. They cannot touch you, your soul is saved. Don't hate them as if they are your enemy try to save their soul. However if they are going to attack you, defend yourself and your belief.

amen, user.

We need another crusade too. We are getting Jihaded. Where's the response?

>lake of fire
So what is it, yellowstone?

>Sola Fide
Shit you can't even do Christianity right, I'd recommend kys, but you'd probably fuck up and take half the state with you.

That's not why he sacrificed himself, stupid.

Yeah and it has nothing to do with the bible or god.

Meant for

>Muslims seems to be easy modo: immune from the law in UK, EU and AUS, gets free benefit just for saying you're muslim
That odd moment when you realize that almost nobody is noticing that the elite want Islam as the primary religion for their sheep and themselves.
Wake up sheeple even Comet PingPong had muslim imagery.
The Mahdi/Djall is real and took over from the shadows.

I pray for your soul user.

Romans 3:25

>0j8vpedo
>pedo
wew irony

It quite clearly refers to BOTH if you read the entire book instead of cherry-picking only the parts you want to acknowledge.

>put Islam into Google Translate
>get "control/enslave/submission" as the English definition

Imperialists are not the legacy of Christ

I'd say we're in the end times but we've already gone beyond them
I should've listened to my dad and not be an atheist

alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/why-atheists-make-85-percent-americas-scientists-and-07-percent-its-prison

>youtube.com/watch?v=CO22j5Fqx-4
>This book is destined for the last generation.
Praised be Christ !

Why do so many people helping God's enemies get violently BTFO?

this. thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=WIDyNfJzLd8

From that very passage:
>He did this to demonstrate his righteousness
He rose to prove he's God.
>in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished
He showed he loved us.
He proved God loved us and by extension we should love ourselves. That's why he died and that's why self hating cucks abhor Jesus.

"God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement"

>Am I the only one who thinks that this might just be the end times?
Every Christian ever thought he was living in the end times.

Well technically the word "muslim" means "submissive follower (to Allah)"
Muhammed(piss be upon him) is rolling in his grave laughing.

This is absolutely intolerable.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/06/rotherham-abuse-scandal-no-charges-against-senior-council-figures

Sure enough, however those people don't have to put up with pedophiles and trannies being celebrated. Nor do they put up with Muslims at the gates.

Even Pope is spewing cultural marxist SJW lingo now.
What was the thing about Hillary, Obama and Soros influencing Vatican to get this Pope elected?

Yes, by believing in him and his resurrection you achieve atonement and forgive yourself of your sins. God is always willing to forgive you. You just have to believe you can be saved and ask him.

>nor do (*did) they put up with Muslims at the gates

You're a special flavor of dumb aren't you?

>those people don't have to put up with pedophiles and trannies being celebrated.
Fair enough.

>Nor do they put up with Muslims at the gates.
Nigga what? What do you think the Reconquista was about? Did you also forget about the Ottoman Empire?

Being a Christian seems to be more triggering to cucks than being a Trump supporter.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/08/italian-archbishop-suggests-pope-benedict-xvi-resigned-obama-pressures/

good

fatties dead and niggers in jail
if every case of black on white crime would be like this, we'd be set.

This is the same kind of attitude that people have who make strong claims about particle colliders being useless. Strong claims based on ignorance framed as if willful ignorance is a valid basis for a position.

The prophets in the Bible and the great men who moved the western Christian tradition forward. The people who built the moral framework that everything relies on and is now degenerating warned repeatedly about said degeneracy creeping up and destroying their work. Their opinions are relevant because they built the thing.

>Being a Christian seems to be more triggering to cucks than being a Trump supporter.
Depends on what kind of Christian.
There's Christians and then there's ((("Christians"))).

The irony of calling others cucks while you literally worship a shitskin.

You know I wasn't talking about the false pope and his followers.

It's not just the pope or that denomination. The corruption is fucking everywhere. No exception.

Inb4
>Muh "infallible" (((KJV))) created by a "church" started by a degenerate King

I agree, mega churches we have in this country have long been corrupted.