Be 35yo mexican

>be 35yo mexican
>buy shitty toyota corolla
>cover it with stickers
>put aftermarket exhaust on it to make it loud as fuck
>jam on the gas after every single stoplight like your racing the fucking soccer mom in the lane next to you
i swear mexicans are the most retarded people on the planet. i honestly cant think of another group of people that think they are so cool but are lame as fuck. they still literally worship "the fast and the furious" movies. fucking retards. liking the fast and the furious should be enough of an excuse to keep them out of the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM
youtube.com/watch?v=jifgLsujlJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not blasting Eurobeat while racing around in your shitbox

youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

Don't understand stop signs
Never read the DMV booklet on who goes first
Driving is chaos
No insurance, the General at best
After the inevitable wrecks -"No call police, my cousin can feex eet"

trust me I know, even other spics hate the mexican mongrel race. They give us all a bad name.

t. white-colombian

>post pic of 20 year old somoan

closest pic i had on file. some dude that used to go around beating up trump supporters and then became a trump supporter himself after finding t_d

OMG, how could he post this picture without noticing the guy is actually a 20 year old somoan?

kek. i wasnt trolling with my pic but it's always fun to post sikhs and talk shit about muslims. literally a parade of "that's a sikh. sikhs are bro tier." bullshit.

>when the music keeps pumping you up and you switch gears and accelerate to near lightspeed while sliding corners

I'm gonna die in this shitbox
somebody stop me

I had to stop listening to eurobeat while driving on account of this. I was going to wrap my Civic around a tree. I get pumped enough listening to dnb while driving.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM

>let one of your mates borrow your car
>tfw you see him driving off at full throttle with the eurobeat playing

Don't forget no drivers license either.

Stop it niggers you're going to kill someone's kid

this shit was cool like 16 years ago for like 6 months. seriously grow the fuck up. in my area we actually have people driving supercars and they dont drive like insecure faggots. they just enjoy a nice drive around the city. if you want to be a race car driver then go find a fucking track and quit acting like a nigger on the streets.

It's a Civic. I'm not exactly deathracing it through the streets, you silly cunts. The wheels would probably explode off if I tried to drift.

america is already 30% spic and 7 out of 10 people from california are spics. Sup Forums is filled with spics spamming pro-mexico crap and shilling their women. they don't wanna go back home

You wouldn't believe how popular fast and furios is here in spicland. I live next to a cinema and every time a new fast and furious movie comes out the thing is filled with lines of people.

If you have ever wondered why shitty horror or action movies get made, we are the answer

I know man but stopping is like stopping using heroin

it just feels soo fucking good

fucking kids should stay away from the road then

that shit is always cool and will always stay cool.
>tfw you drive just perfectly and switch the gears with the beat

better than sex

still, nobody thinks you're cool blasting music and racing around town. quit driving and acting like a nigger/spic. you're only embarrassing yourself.

>it's always a spic that got in a drunk driving accident
every fucking time

>>tfw you drive just perfectly and switch the gears with the beat
i wish you possessed the capacity to realize how retarded you sound. literally ali g

Deport him like the rest
youtube.com/watch?v=jifgLsujlJY

whats wrong with blasting music?

its fun bro but also a very destructive lifestyle because the adrenaline makes you addicted.

You're just a retarded gook Op.

>lifestyle
god dammit, hanz, you sound like a moron. i pray that this is an attempt at german humor

why?
nothing more exciting than speeding like a madman