What is it like to live with an IQ below 90? 80?

What is it like to live with an IQ below 90? 80?

Dumb people are always happy, like children.

Either very simple and enjoyable or incredibly confusing and overwhelming.

Really depends on the cards your dealt.

Imagine never thinking "why?" in response to things happening.

it's fucking great. gibs and white pussy all day + night

they get angry over shit you wouldn't care about.
they don't care about corrupt politicians or the violence, but if you try to cancel festivities to save money they will fucking kill you
it's amazing really. Brazil is a mixture of alcohol, weed and bunda.

Lol that nigger thinks he can fool anyone? Putting a magazine on to a revolver lmfao.

If he pulled that shit on me I would laugh and walk away knowing he is too stupid to operate that shit.

They also react violently when they see innocence in women are children. Also they react violently if youre a good looking male. If youre a good looking female though they harass you, shuffle their clown feet and try to touch while sucking air through their teeth and repeatedly saying "GUUUURL YOUZ SO [insert retarded acronym]"
And make sounds like a horse.

Then you have the ones that conpensate heavily by talking monotone to mask their negroscence. And they try hars to talk deep. Those ones say shit like
"Yo i aint playin'"
"Stop callin' her theeat dayummm"

Brasileiro: eu tenho uns $300K, voce supoe que eu pudesse vivir no Brasil em seguridade 30+ anos? E onde?

wait for someone from Canada to reply OP...

i don't know. 300k dollars is enough for a few years but you'll need to work eventually. also why are you interested? are you one of those DACA people who are going to get fucked?
also
>security
>brazil
pick one. pic related are the safest cities here.

Why don't you just tell us?

Obrigado. I speak Portuguese and have a few bucks, and was just curious if I should just cash out. I could teach conversational English to make a few extra monkey-shekels.

he's not even smart enough to load the gun to shoot himself.

LMFAO!

Never been burnt so bad by a piece of wood

Made me kek pretty hard, that's a really good point though

Sounds like the niggers from my old schools.

Thank you for your input

>below 90

Can work simple jobs like clerks at fast food places, have a few decent hobbies, never really excel at anything. More likely to commit petty crime, unwanted/early pregnancy, and have a difficult time in university.

>below 80 (I guess above 70?)

Can't really do much, can work very simple jobs like pushing shopping carts around the parking lot. Very prone to impulses and committing petty crimes and probably cannot comprehend much of the consequences of their actions, or the future.

>living a blissfully ignorant life
>bad

We're all going to die one day, might as well live through it happy rather than get triggered at anything. Dumb people live happy, but their existence makes it impossible for people with a bit of sense to enjoy theirs.

Anyway, it's relative as with everything. Dumb people can be talented too, in their own little stupid way. Whereas a smart person will bawl over how shit live is.

Who knows, just live your life, idiots.

I took an IQ test when I graduated high school. Fucking thing took too much time to finish so I just randomly selected answers. Result was around 80. Did a little over 50% seriously before I got bored though.
Fast forward 15 years.
M.Sc. degree, work as R&D engineer for a big european corporation in Nippon.
Don't take those tests too seriously volks.

Probaby bliss

it feels pretty damn good I can tell you. You wake up every day with a big dumb grin on your face and you're like that all day.

Tell me

These. I know some kid that was literally 1 i.q. point above retarded. Barely made it into regular school.

He was a pleasure to hang out with because he was just so "in the moment" but I just couldn't relate to him.

How the fuck could you ask anyone that when they are too stupid to be self aware?

>being wise all the time is like being at a perpetual funeral - D.H. Lawrence

To be happy as well as wise you must be extremely wise. And you have to learn to overcome doubt and fear. The more intelligent the person, the more guts it takes to make a decision.

Well "they" often lack foresight and they don't feel concerned about anything. Also they don't have / feel responsibilities and often feel no remorse.

Basically you should stay clear from people like these.

Ask your diabetic Uncle Ned. He lives on the other side of your town.

my iq is 50. I amvery hsppin. I am hav a good timeat me hose. iam happi to with my fattber

I've honestly seen really intelligent people who get angry about shit that most people would not give a shit about but for incredibly different reasons. Usually because they have over analyzed an event to the point of existential despair and are incredibly depressed. Basically they are angry because they have imploded under the gravity of their thought and are too exhausted to care anymore.

>White pussy
From obese hambeasts and slags who can't get white men most of the time.

When a nigger sees a river in africa, he is too stupid to consider the dangers of crossing it. He doesnt think about the crocodiles, the raging current, or the water level. He jumps in and crosses and gets eaten alive out of sheer ignorance and stupidity.
Stupid women mistake this for "confidence".
The same applies to the way niggers flirt. They are too stupid to care about the consequences, like rejection, or humiliation. The nigger male is too stupid to know or care. They dont get insulted by rejection any more than a cow or a pig or a horse would.
Dumb women think thats confidence.

Now a white man carefully would consider the river crossing. He would recognize the dangers, analyze the situation, find a safer way to cross, maybe build a boat. But if none of those things were an option, he would cross in SPITE of the dangers he knows that lurk. That is real bravery and confidence and courage.
The same when it comes to flirtation.

Dumb women fall for dumb niggers. And therefore breed out the normies from our gene pool.

probably happier than someone with 130

Even rednecks know about trigger discipline, how you aren't supposed to point guns into camera and that you should smile for the photograph.
No way these guys are below 90, so it's comparing apples and potatoes

>Don't take those tests too seriously volks.
Says the retard with a documented iq of 80.

If you have 95 IQ you're more likely to be successful than someone with 110

Cuz 110 is around the threshold of crippling self-awareness without really being that smart

I wish I was dumb.

Graduated university in CS with good grades, working like a wage slave now and depressed as shit. No way to justify to my family not working a super stressful 60 - 80 hours a week job now. Wouldn't wish this on anyone. I'd rather be dumb and be working some simpleton job living in the moment.

Maybe its because you take a long time and made it like ass, your are probably a inteligent nip
>t. 115 brainlet

Someone with a 90IQ is intelligent enough to know that they are below average while someone with an IQ of around 80 believes that he is smart or average.

You are making things up. If you worked 80 hours a week you would have to work between 11-12 hours a day for entire week.

Anything above 55 hours is unrealistic

Nah, gays love black man pussy and cock; trust the nigger.

>Graduated university in CS with good grades, working like a wage slave now and depressed as shit. No way to justify to my family not working a super stressful 60 - 80 hours a week job now. Wouldn't wish this on anyone. I'd rather be dumb and be working some simpleton job living in the moment.
Really? Because you sound pretty fucking dumb. Srsly if you were as smart as you say you are you would sit down and work out a plan to make your life better but all you do is complain and stay on the hamster wheel.
Wish granted - you're dumb. No. Really. You see a smart person would have wished to be smarter or to have the resolve to change his situation.

>90? 80?
you're generous

look! its the residential Sup Forums 7 year old!

>this
That is why as a man you should either be really dumb, or really trranscended.
Dumb = assertive
Kinda smart = self-awareness and doubt
Smart = brave, confident, humble, self-aware, but proud and disciplined
Transcended = happy, fit, highly intelligent, spiritual, conscious, humble, confident, empathetic, proud, disciplined etc...

Being in the middle is the worst
Take the glorious pill

What is it like to live with an IQ below 900?

I too have noticed that no intelligent woman no matter how bad looking has ever been seen around a black man.

However a slightly unintelligent woman breeding with a sub 80 IQ subhuman still creates a retard instead of a lower class white.

His finger on the trigger though

Why is no one bothered by a retard legally owning a firearm?

Remember when blacks were not allowed to own firearms?

who gives a shit when you dont process or particularly remember past experiences

>Dick got wet
What else matters?

Dutch people are generally well schooled, but not very wise. Moral courage to actually change your life based on your believes is practically absent. it makes me sad.

Communism was outlawed here in the 50s. So was flag burning.
Its still technically illegal, but of course its ignored

>Anything above 55 hours is unrealistic
No.

I have a

An easy way to simulate living with a lower IQ is to drink.

>the smarter people are generally more decent
nah
it's just that you're too dumb to get what they do mean

Sounds like you're doing better than 90% of the people on here honestly.

Africa population explosion will be biggest crisis humanity has ever faced. These people are incapable of making educated choices. Legit more money than human

9*6=54

That is 9 hours per day 6 days a week.

So are you seriously trying to imply that niggers are anywhere near intelligent?

dunno nigga wutz IQ and shit?

Everybody knows that the white women loving blacks is just a meme brought to us by liberals. Niggers were too dumb to even come up with it . Nobody likes niggers. 99.9 percent of niggers are ugly beasts. The vast majority of white women would rather bang a chink rather than touch a pavement monkey.

Only outlawed to appease the moronic right wingers who believed that voting matters.

Sorta like illegals are illegal and get deported but there are still millions of them and growing

That kid needs to learn trigger discipline

Tell that to the people who keep donating to Africa especially church goers.

Reading comprehension and imagination is a more accurate measure for intelligence than math. Anyone can remember forumlas and pair them to an equation by memory. If anything your inability to do math probably stems from a poor memory. To improve that focus on things throughout the day.
When you see a car, make note of its color.
"That car was red"
"That man was fat"
Then when you go to sleep that night, think back on those mental notes.
Your neural memory sensories will repair themselves.
Also read, and make up stories in your head throughout the day while you do things. Think about things you want and imagine yourself doing them. Sporadically everyday. Do it also before you go to bed so you can dream about it

I wouldn't know OP. I'm a trump supporter.

How would I know, I'm white and I have 132.

Try public accounting. 50 isn't really considered overtime.

Pussy is pussy, and its better then 99% of Sup Forums

Indeed. Niggers simply have no place in this world. They don't. Everywhere they go they destroy. Every people on the planet, including their own, hates them. They serve no purpose, provide nothing. In fact, the only thing they can do well is destroy. You can pay a jigaboo to play basketball or to rap in mummbles, but that is really it. Unfortunately we can't just send niggers back to Africa. The main reason being that they will destroy it. They already are destroying it. They are destroying its natural resources, its beauty and its wildlife. The solution is obvious.

Sorta like how a dog can remember several commands but lacks the ability to understand their purpose.

Unintelligent people are capable of obtaining higher education through hard work but struggle to learn new things fast at the actual workplace.

I scored at 142 when I was 12, and 159 at 18. IF I took it again today, i'd probably be sitting at 145 or so because I got conked in the head by a car while I was skating in my senior year. That and heavy alcoholism

>The vast majority of white women would rather bang a chink rather than touch a pavement monkey

women seem to be completely uninterested in slants while nogs at least get some attention

>Surprisingly it is the stupider people who go out of their way to treat me bad, the smarter people are generally more decent.
Higher IQ people often have more empathy. I have 77IQ but can't stand those other low IQ people. Their impulsive and irrational behavior pisses me off. They're always smoking and playing loud music without any awareness of how much it annoys others.

what about herpes and putting up with women's insanity ?

145 here and I am stuck to work with fucking sub-70 IQ Haitians from placement agencies, help me!

>Which sorta evens things out I guess.
That's not how it works. There are people more intelligent and more fit than you.

Really depends on how far away from your worplace do you live.

If you spend 3 hours a day driving to work and back+ work 10 hours you are left with practically no spare time.

I would perfer to work less, spend less and actually live my life

u be lik we smarts bt i wuld punch ur racist azz

i have an IQ of 115.. my life is pretty much the opposite.. ,, heroin, crack cocaine and alcohol moving from couch to couch and from job to job.

basicially I've got nothing. A few hundred bucks, no kids no wife no house etc.

What is it like to live with sub 140 IQ?

Think about all the whites who died so niggers could destroy a working society and then mass migrate out of it.

They died for nothing. The blacks did not even benefit from their uprising

Stop doing drugs. Took me a long ass time but I went from drinking heavily, smoking weed every day, dropping LSD and shrooms at least twice a month, coke, and molly and got clean, hate anyone that fucks with it now. A lot of very smart and able people are being fucked by drugs

>145 here and I am stuck to work with fucking sub-70 IQ Haitians from placement agencies, help me!
I am very sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what it must be like to work at your job. Could you please tell us some stories of your experiences?

It's confusing

What does it feel like to be trolled by a nigger who made you actually think he thought revolvers accepted magazines?

I guess less of them have autism and other mental disorders. Seems quite comfy desu.

Dumb people can only understand what they can see and touch.

More pussy.

>Online IQ test

difficult story.. something with gender related issues and coming from a very strict and conservative environment..

It numbs the pain for a brief moment

128 and I haven't done anything significant in life.
I ended up giving up my dream after seeing that it was just more of the same and went back to live with my parents.
At the very least I can pay their bills to make up for it.

So... Atheists

>pussy is pussy
So go out and fuck your local heroin addicts

>Can work simple jobs like clerks at fast food places, have a few decent hobbies, never really excel at anything. More likely to commit petty crime, unwanted/early pregnancy, and have a difficult time in university.

So, niggers.

What is the deal with your tripfag name?

imagine a retarded and impulsive 5 years old, then make it have an adult body and give it the right to vote, on top of being allowed to walk around without a responsible adult to look out for him.