Would a reunified Korea be a disaster?

Would a reunified Korea be a disaster?

my dick would be a disaster in your ass

It'd be entertaining, to say the least.

Yes, it would. The South could never economically handle it. The disparity is even worse than what existed between East and West Germany and they're still struggling with it.

The dick or the reunification?

Well, being a bystander, I'll say both. Not watching the dick part; send audio plz.

this desu

Yes, and Koreans don't want it themselves. Their culture and even language have evolved differently.

oops sorry wrong pic

Depends on how it's managed.

I'm sure South Korea could put the Norks to work mining and refining rare earths.

it would mean the end of china and japan

not if it was reunited under kim

if it was unified under the south, I think it would work.

This.

holy shit nice digits

They can't handle it, communism cant just be defeated instantly, look at Donbass. They will have people with different mentality and ideology, different values that hate other part of population, and south will be scared of them. You can't unify them without turning korea into a shithole

For the north

>Would a reunified Korea be a disaster?

The South would have to bankrupt itself modernizing the North. Also, reunification can only come through violence; the Kim regime isn't just going to throw in the towel some day and retire. So we're talking a post-Korean War 2 scenario, where Seoul is VX saturated ashes. So the South would be economically crippled for a generation even without having the burden of millions of starving third-world basket cases as wards.

Lastly, China has absolutely no fucking intention of leaving a western democracy on their border. So they'll never ever fucking stop trying to attack, sabotage, and subvert a unified Korea. The Chicom regime can't survive its average peasants actually being able to see western prosperity and freedom.

It would smell pretty bad and be fairly ugly short and stupid, aside from a few people who undergo extensive surgery who would still probably be short spastics.

Why don't cleanse noko of it's people and give soko the land?