Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Is it still funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.gov/mfl/miami_hurricane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Allen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's now a cat 3 you dumbass hhahahahahaha. so yeah, it's very fucking funny

i am old enough to remember Al Gores stupid movie saying that by 2017 large parts of the US would literally be underwater

Remember now everytime you said 'blow-me'

''Life and death lay at the tip of the tongue''
-King Solomon

>Cat 3 babby storm
>"Destructive"
No.

ITS HURRICANE SEASON

what the fuck do the british know about hurricanes?

Remember when OP wasn't a faggot? Me neither.

andrew was more of a freak storm than irma.

Extremely compact and just as destructive.

Crossed florida in 4 hours

way more crazy than irma

about as much as you apparently
entire fucking state evacuated for a cat 3 lamo at you

Now that you mention it, it IS rather funny. I do believe I'm going to have a good laugh at Florida's upcoming misery.

The Great Galveston Hurricane of 1900 killed 12,000 fucking people in the US alone. Irma aint shit

nigga you stupid

Already downgraded to Cat 3.
You watch too much (((media))), faggot.

They keep saying "This has never happened before". When the TRUTH is, it has happened MANY times before. And it has happened LONG before we ever heard aything about "Global Warming" or "Climate Change".

For example:

This one put the entire island of Miami Beach under water so deep it disappeared. And guess what? Back then they didn't get timely warnings. No sattelite pics, no television news, and only rich people had radios.

Great Miami Hurricane of 1926 - National Weather Service (With lots of pictures):

weather.gov/mfl/miami_hurricane

So EAT SHIT you fear-mongering queers.

it is funny.

climate change is a scam to make you pay more taxes

>20+ years of cloud seeding
>hurdurr its the climate change
>mfw

Yeah it is because its destroying burgers and not us

This. Hurricanes have been a thing since forever. Where can I find some historical data on the number of hurricanes on average we get each year? I want to shut some people up about "climate change".

>Is it still funny?

Hilarious!

Hurricanes have been happening for thousands of years, dumb faggot.

They put that out so they could get away with geoengineering and weather manipulation.

I think it's funny that you want to save the environment by paying carbon taxes to the same government that has been making stratospheric aerosol injections for over 20 years and before that, they tested how many hundreds of atomic bombs on land, sea, and air?

Yeah, in the last 50 years, we detonated like 2,000 nukes. You gonna fix that with LED light bulbs and electric cars?

> Al Gore
> Al Gore
You need help man. Based Fox Dick'end.

trump invented hurricanes confirmed

Stop sucking too many dicks faggot because it makes you dumb.
Hurricane categories are classified on strenght of wind and not on how big the hurricane is.

Yes, because leftist/nigger cities are getting destroyed.

We want to continue the legacy of our people and preserve our race.
The left wants to do drugs and die childless.
Remind me again why they're the ones concerned about the environment?

really boils my noodle

so has language, learn to read.

Like Texas ?

>remember when $globalist conflated weather with climate?

one post by this id

>more destructive

then because jose is smaller than irma we have passed the tipping point and are heading towards global cooling climate change

by your logic and my calculations by december half the united states will be cold and possibly have snow

i'm going to need a tally on how many niggers and spics have drowned so far

Earth Needs a permanent Hurricane like how Jupiter has it's storm

It should just fly around the coasts ripping them

Shake the world up a little

While I'm at it, we need another moon

you forgot to include hurricane katrina in your little graph there, Gore.

>bait the post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Allen

Hurricanes derive their strength from passing over large bodies of warm water. As water temperatures increase, the possibility of larger hurricanes forming also increases.

>hurricanes didn't exist before this year

Broherem, you should definatly look into HAARP weather control systems.

Andrew was an usually fast and small storm.

Yeah al gore said this in an interview to support his new film this year. Like 'I said there'd be water, look at the hurricanes causing a flood'. That's not what he said dumbass

It's pretty funny

Hurricanes have literally carved the very shape of the east coast of the US over the course of many centuries, you stupid moron.

These are good ideas. Why don't our politicians run on these ideas

Years of below-average hurricane seasons, not a word from the Left. Finally a year with a couple perfectly-normal storms, and global warming is suddenly back.

yes, it still is very fucking funny

When did we stop saying global warming and start saying climate change?

Hurricanes look just like... GALAXIES!

The hurricanes/storms emerging/strengthening coincided with increased solar activity , the X9 flare was the pinnacle of activity and coincided with Irma strengthening. Now the sunspot responsible for the X flares has moved away the hurricanes/ storms will subside. The 8.1 mexico also coincided with the X9 flare.

Still laffin faggot.

Im a newfag and cant be arsed posting a link but Check out Sun and storms /September 2017 update by suspicious observers for more clarification on my previous post.

>produce bigger and more destructive hurricanes
we know this. we need the rain and florida is prepared. welcome to hurricane season.

>Mother Nature never existed before man starting recording her behavior

Yeah Its funny, only Niggers are being destroyed

Remember that funny time, when all the continents was connected to one another and the Earth sorta just broke them apart and shifted them across the ocean? Boy that climate changes sure am scary back then huh.

This is like me making the guess that Solar Flares will become more dangerous in the future as the sun discharges more and more. Or that Earthquakes around Yellowstone will become more dangerous. Its pretty easy to guess this shit, in fact, dangerous hurricanes are nothing new, and they happen often, its just libs throw a tantrum when it happens to the United States instead of some 3rd world shit hole because its easier to convince dummies.

Sure it is
Fuck huston and florida
Fuck the entire east coast, gulf of mexico and south america

Where is there evidence that climate change caused these hurricanes?

Oh yeah...there's not any?

Al Gore predicted that the world would have been uninhabitable by the middle 2010s.

It will never stop to be funny

>Temperature is rising, its man made hurrr durrrr
Seriously just KYS, the co2 in the air is 0.042%, and only a miniscule amount of that is from humans.

If you believe climate religionists then you are a dumb fucking sow.

didn't he also say new york and florida will be underwater 10 years ago or something? like the nastiest and most fearmongering statements you can think of.

>Hurricane season happens
>Hurricanes happen
>OMFG CLIMATE CHANGE!??

Environmental disasters disproportionately effect non-whites.
I say keep em comin'

pretty funny, yes, as I watch these same scientists try and "track" this hurricane as it veers off of any course that has been predicted this hurricane season.

I'd say their chances of being right on climate change are about as right as their predictions on the path of Hurricane Irma.

Yes it is actually is hilarious

a) because climate change is another jewish hoax
2) because California doesn't get hurricanes

>entire fucking state evacuated
im still here tho

> that meandering cursor

Makes me angrier than the post desu.

Florida user here to confirm it's still funny so loosen up you uptight cunt!!!

You don't undestand.
Global cooling deniers are to blame for that one, completely different.

Very weak concern troll.

Global warming is a hoax created by the left to increase taxes.

Explain why the polar ice caps on mars are melting.

It's pretty funny

I am old enough to remember that by 2015 the oil run out and solar explosions fried all the electornics

im in missouri laughing my ass off. the coasts need cleansed, pretty much all western degeneracy comes from these places. also we awoke the chaos god. as a joke or serious it seems to be real so chaos is what we're getting.

I remember Gore also saying that the pollution would settle down in yellow stone and it would erupt by 2010.

This is super cereal.

Yes, it is. Globalist Leftist non-breeders should drink bleach already and be cleansed.

>HAARP
The weather is man-made.
They wanted you to believe that these hurricanes were natural, but they're really weaponized weather.

The jews want Florida. They're getting rid of the spics.
The jews also wanted to hurt the oil industry. That's why the hit Houston, where all the U.S. oil company hq's are located.

Prove me wrong. Prove that the world isn't controlled from behind the scenes by unseen hands.

>Like they would ever let people elect leaders.

Give me break. You believed that dog and pony show last year?

it's not a troll. I live in CA and I could give two fucks about the niggers in Houston or Florida or anyone on the east coast really.

get fucked n00b

I love when climate fags rattle on about natural disasters getting worse.

All of the natural disaster records we have at the moment are from before "global warming" or whatever began

>biggest storm of recorded: 1979, typhoon tip
>largest earthquake recoreded: 1960 chile earthquake
>largest tsunami recorded: 1958 alaskan tsunami
>hottest temperature recorded on earth: 1922 libya (this one is heavily buried, lul)
>most severe tornado recorded: tri-state tornado 1925
>most severe drought: 1941 chinese drought
>worst flood ever recorded: 1931 chinese flood

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

OY VEY, MUH MAN MADE CO2

GIB ME CARBON TAXES GOYS

my thought is they are trying to do through weather in the south, what they did with the middle east and war.

they are destroying the places in the country with majority blacks, they will drag their feet with recovery, forcing blacks to move north and west, mostly white areas, thereby causing social and financial destabilization through the savage nature of the average black being transplanted to majority white areas.

look for the media to start a guilt tripping campaign on white communities for not wanting gangbangers and crackheads implanted in their communities.

This heeb is behind it all. The jews are behind all the evil and degeneracy in the world.

They know only 144,000 will be spared the fires of Hell and they wish to bring as many gentiles down with them.

That's why they attacked the U.S.S. Liberty, why they killed JFK, why they were behind the purges in the Soviet Union, 9-11, pedophilia, child sex slaves, etc.

As long as a single jew breathes, the world is in danger from their Satanic ways.

God's judgement on them will be most severe.

These aren't even particularly big hurricanes, you fucking fearmongers.

Man, you give jews way to much credit my friend.

storm surge is going to be 13 feet regardless of storm size at landfall, the bottom 1/3 of the state is barely at 4 foot ASL. the average height of a ground floor is 8-10 feet. its a longshot that florida doesn't get fucked up with this thing, also another storm right behind it just in time for people to try cleanup.

>The Jews want to destroy the spics by sending man made weather to destroy their insured homes.

Oy vey, good going goy. The brilliant Jews cuck themselves by paying out insurance claims! Spics btfo!

this. this year is a NORMAL year. it's as if every leftist has had their already BTFO (((brain))) nuked.
>"drumfppff is ebbul for having the exact same DACA policy shitlery has! i'm with her reee!"
>"what do you mean obongo stated dozens of times on camera that DACA is completely unconstitutional? nu-uhh!!! reee!!!"
"oh mer gehhrrr brumff is 1984!! we must play the movie everywhere reee!!!"

Thanks for posting this, I have been having normiebook debates with faggots about this shit for fun and this is good ammo.

>no hurricanes in 12 years
>two hurricanes
>it's global warming

>this year is a NORMAL year
wouldn't that indicate that previous years are abnormal? personally i buy the climate is changing, but i think its arrogant the think humans play a major hand in that. nothing lasts forever, planets and weather changes.

if we did cause the damage theres no going back. if we all went green right now it would change nothing in the outcome, whats coming is coming regardless.

yes. the past few years have been abnormal. yes, humans play zero role in the climate.

that verrit shit. I know nothing about it but.
I'd like to see one that says
"Congratulations Hillary for your confidential criminal pardon and thank you Obama for giving it to her 2 days before leaving lefting office."