THE SUN IS RISING

It's 5am in Best Korea.
It's going to happen in the next four hours.
It was nice knowing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryugyong_Hotel
lmgtfy.com/?q=>trump has ordered to shoot down missiles next time
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10864595/Photos-that-reveal-North-Koreas-shocking-construction-methods.html
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02pmjww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good larping faggot

ok
It wasn't good knowing you at all!
Best keep off this board and only stick to Sup Forums.

So its happening on 10th sept at 9 am? Are you fucking retar... oh nvm.. just a burger. My bad.

Nothing ever happens

happenings usually happen in the morning with NK to be fair. I was expecting a happening today since it was a national holiday, but there was nothing.

nah not for another 50 years at least

well faggots let me explain:
>nk moved icbm to its west coast
>sk says they prepare missile test
>trump has ordered to shoot down missiles next time
>nk always tests something on nights after holidays
>the 9th was a holiday

it's happening.

it's ok kim, fat is beautiful

>Distrusts the media
>Believes everything they say about North Korea
Reminder that everything you are told about this country is a lie.

user, where did HAPPENING touch you?

>capital city

What about all of the unofficial photos taken from over the border with China? The fake villages on the South Korean border? Do you consider these things normal and acceptable of a country?

>everything looks faker than a cheap Chinese knockoff
What's this aesthetic called?

North Korea has an aesthetic in and of itself. Has hints of the Emerald City in the Wizard of Oz.

holy shit, that's exactly what they were going for

There's nothing "normal" about the only country on the planet not run by banks. Acceptable? Sure. Should we invade them because they have some weird pleasantville shit going on on their border?

Reminder that people cross into russia and china from North Korea and go BACK into North Korea willingly after buying what they want every day.

>City so immaculate people think it looks fake
Pretty different from your dirt covered crumbling hovels, isn't it?

>Pretty different from your dirt covered crumbling hovels, isn't it?
Do you unironically believe what you are posting?

That the media lies to you about North Korea on a daily basis? Yes. It's blatantly obvious to anyone who knows globalist agenda when they see it.

>invade them
Not suggesting it is reason to invade. Just that it has hints of them being a bit weird and having misplaced priorities.

>people cross back
It's pretty hard to defect for good from North Korea. It is a long journey to get to the safety of South Korea.

>Pyongyang being immaculate
The streets are lined with new, well-maintained buildings (see picture) hiding old, shabby buildings behind. They had a massive building collapse the other year. Official photographs showing construction of new buildings show improper reinforcement of the concrete.

>Reminder that people cross into russia and china from North Korea and go BACK into North Korea willingly after buying what they want every day.

Go to a different country to buy things because NOTHING is available in NK.

Go back home because they can not just move there, and if they are caught outside the border, their entire family (3 generations) is punished.

Also, the "People's Paradise" is nothing more than a cult disguised as a country.

Of course the media lies, project mockingbird is public knowledge at this point. But, you are no different, you're just regurgitating Nork propaganda. Pretty embarrassing senpai.

>trump ordered to shoot down missiles next time

FUCKING SAUCE ON THAT?

No it will not.
Stop getting your hopes up for nothing.

No, people cross back because they don't feel a need to escape the country, because it's not as bad as the media makes it out to be. They just want vodka and DVDs.

People who defect to South Korea do it for political reasons, not economical.

>Construction boom demonstrating the ability to create tons of massive new, well-maintained buildings
They must be struggling.

>Old shabby buildings reflect dystopia
The US and Europe must be in shambles.

Kek large avenues
No cars cause no one can have one
Nor petrol
Or anyshit else

I live in alabama. We will be the last place in America to be fucking hit by anything

People cross into my city from Canada on a daily basis to buy things. We actually have to limit milk sales to Canadians to keep them from buying out inventories to stock their stores with. By your logic, nothing is available in Canada.

>Also, the "People's Paradise" is nothing more than a cult disguised as a country.
Who told you this and why did you believe them? The mainstream media?

Where am I regurgitating NK propaganda? Link me to the propaganda that I am copying. I'm simply pointing out that you are being lied to.

you're a fucking idiot

Small nuclear war will wake up the population.

Don't you love how all the new buildings are on the main drag that foreigners use on "chaperoned" trips.

They're facades for show. It's a fucking movie set. Nothing that you see is real.

Fucking still? Happeningfags need to stop larping and go to sleep

Explain how and why I am an idiot.

Those images you are posting are propaganda.
Every state uses propaganda, America is no different.

Nothing of value would be lost in East Asia.

>no cars
>literally cars in the image you are responding to

>They're facades for show. It's a fucking movie set. Nothing that you see is real.
Who told you this? The mainstream media? Why did you believe them?

I am starting to like this guy. He shoots enemies with an antiaricraft cannon. He sends illegals to work camps. He threatens enemies with destruction. Can we borrow him for a couple months?

>People cross into my city from Canada on a daily basis to buy things.

Supply and demand has two factors on the supply side. Availability and price.

Sure people like to buy cheap. But people also go where the supply is. Funny that NOBODY sneaks into NK to buy things. Because there's nothing there to buy!

If nk is this Paradise on Earth why they don't show the world? Instead they are very reclusive, a kind of behavior you seen in leaders that wish to keep people out of foreign reach. Surely it works like someone kidnapped and living under a captor for 10 years, after some time you only believe what the captor say.

You don't need media to tell that, you only needs logic.

quads

Digits and missiles fly today. All is lost.

That is why it is called Best Korea.

>Uncaptioned, unaltered images of Pyonyang are propaganda
Must be a pretty great country if all you have to do to impress people is take a picture of your capital city.

There isn't any official photos s Pyongyang with enough traffic to flood those streets. Also people with cameras smuggled in there also showed, no car traffic. All this point to a bizarre set where you have streets but no cars.
If Kim was a little less dumb he could be winning a lot of money from comunist widows fags who would pay to visit and buy shitty memorabilia

Kas Sa räägid eesti keelt?

About that pretty hotel in the pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryugyong_Hotel

Empty, unfinished, unsafe.

Well yeah, markets are only accessible to certain castes of the North Korean population, because they believe markets as a basis for an economy leads to manipulation of the populace by banks. It has nothing to do with supply/demand but their economic structure.

Who said it's paradise on earth? Learn to read.

I don't have to explain shit you fucking mouthbreather. Go read up on actual reports from defected Norks, I'm not going to do your fucking homework. You have crawled so far up your own ass with Sup Forums muh kike banker bullshit you actually believe kikes are the sole polar evil and everyone else is the good guys. Kikes are scheming kvetching cunts but they are far from the only evil in the world.

North korea is a dysmal backwards shithole and the Kim dynasty a retarded supervillain tier horrorshow. Now stop your contrarian meme larping and take a fucking shower

moar?

Yes, now why don't you post the living conditions of majority of people who go without power or heating? Or the famines that occur every year?

>Their traffic is uncongested! Shithole confirmed!
The mental gymnastics people go through to shit on North Korea are hilarious.

>Look, a picture of an empty street! Shithole confirmed!
I can use this argument to prove that every single country on earth is a shithole. They use lots of public transportation because it's efficient and functions well in their uniformed society.

>A large building being under construction means that a country is dystopian
Insane levels of mental gymnastics going on. Seattle and Dubai must be SHITHOLES

>google maos
>evidence
You understand these kikes doctor their maps right? Look up the black patches on google maps.

Not only that they have very limited access to foreign goods due to economic sanctions and by not having any kind of wealth generation to trade for foreign goods. So they always resort t shitty treats and gibs me or else I nuke.

lmgtfy.com/?q=>trump has ordered to shoot down missiles next time

Just let it happen already. I'm tired of this gay world anyway. I want a do over

Will trump shoot down the missile or no balls?

>construction boom
They built a load of new buildings for 2012, there was meant to be a massive drive to make North Korea a 'great and prosperous nation' by that time. Construction of unsafe buildings with insufficient reinforcement is the fastest and cheapest way of achieving visible results for propaganda purposes.

You do realize that the hotel missed its construction deadline by several decades?

It's going to happen on 9/11. I can feel it tingling in my dick already.

He did the first icbm test on our independence day, now he is going to fuck with our 9/11. Watch.

This.

You mean the North Korean defectors that literally get paid by the hour to talk about their mistreatment? Talk about doing your homework, you aren't even aware of this.

>Commit treason in your country
>Whine when your country mistreats you

Why are you bringing up jews? I didn't say anything about them. Relying on strawman arguments reflects a weak stance.

>now why don't you post the living conditions of majority of people who go without power or heating?
Who told you this? The mainstream media?

>Or the famines that occur every year?
The mainstream media doesn't even claim this...they haven't had a famine since the 90s. You must just be stupid.

fair enough, but people who have seen more of the city than the average tourist (mainly members of ngos) will attest to the truth behind this imagery, they've seen behind these facades. Even an ordinary tourist will be able to see through the cracks.

>We actually have to limit milk sales to Canadians to keep them from buying out inventories to stock their stores with.
behold, the power of the jug.

it depends on if the missile is aimed at southern california or not

North Korea flag ITT or nothing happens

does he not realise how retarded he looks?

>Insane levels of mental gymnastics going on. Seattle and Dubai must be SHITHOLES

Burj Dubai (160 floors) took 5 years from start to finish. Construction, interior decoration, furnishing, etc.

Ryugyong Hotel (105 floors) started in 1987 and still isn't finished. That's 30 years, in case the math is too difficult for you.

>calling jews strawmen
dont underestimate them user or else you will be on the losing side of the meme war

>>City
>>Streets
>>NO CARS

All of those streets look brand new. Are they just building cities for invaders to take over and run?

>So they always resort t shitty treats and gibs me or else I nuke.

>North Korea's buildings are unsafe

>Delayed construction is evidence of dystopia
New York and LA must be shitholes!!

The empty streets are another sign of how bizarre the place is. 4 lane avenues with ghost like activity; complete reclusion; threats to receive money and food from abroad, it's ridiculous you defend a state that can't maintain itself because wealth generation is severely crippled by having a totalitarian controlled economy without any individual rights

>but muh Jews central banks

Fuck you. Iran doesn't have and is a much more free and wealthy country. The only kind of places you see this level of misery is where is full communism reigns like Cuba or nk

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10864595/Photos-that-reveal-North-Koreas-shocking-construction-methods.html

Okay, I know this is the telegraph. But the pictures are quite clearly of NK, and it is irrefutable that these buildings are shoddily built.

Wow, they are taking their time on a construction project. Dystopia! Let's invade them!

He said I'm talking about jews, I simply pointed out that that's pulled out of his ass. Speaking of jews, not a single one in North Korea.

>The streets look brand new! What a shithole
Exactly the kind of oxymoronic talk I expect from someone who willingly believes globalist propaganda.

Why are you resorting to rhetoric? Show us the living conditions for the majority of Norks, but please no official releases. I don't trust the American press and I don't trust Nork press.

to be fair videos from tourists do show more cars than there had been in the past, although by no means are the streets crowded with them

Strange foreign voices on Skyking.

It's HAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEENNNNNIIIINNNNGGGG!

There are delays and then there are props.

>taking their time on a construction project.
>taking their time.

OK, you make me laugh out loud. You are a good fellow. Let's have a beer sometime.

Being doomed to have my body destroyed by an illness, seeing the end this early is a reason to smile.

Now lot's of yelling on 8992.

And, wait for it.... it's FRENCH!

I lost faith, it wont happen, it never does.

Well Sup Forums, if we are going to die we can at least tell our biggest secrets. I, for example, deep down in my soul believe that gays should have equal rights. What about you anons?

>Abundant infrastructure is bad
Mental gymnastics.

>Complete reclusion is bad
Seems to be working for them.

>threats to receive money and food from abroad
Propaganda. Stop willingly consuming globalist agenda.

>it's ridiculous you defend a state that can't maintain itsel
If they can't maintain themselves, why are they there? Mental gymnastics.

>The only kind of places you see this level of misery is where is full communism reigns like Cuba or nk
Neither of these countries are communist, nor have they ever been, though Cuba had much of the elements of a communist country once. North Korea has never been anything close to communist, the media just likes to refer to them as such for propaganda purposes, and they used symbolism of communism in their early days for their own propaganda purposes. Educate yourself.

>Who told you this and why did you believe them? The mainstream media?
>"YES!"
LMAO

>literally complaining that there isn't a truck of peace running down a road filled with people

If they emp north America im just going to hang myself and not suffer starvation.

And it has been explained a thousand times that it's nothing.

Actually, you might be on to something here. A Kim fat acceptance meme could be a great way to troll SJWs.

lucky for them i bet.
also
>taking their time on a construction project
>taking their time
topkek

>Now lot's of yelling on 8992.
>And, wait for it.... it's FRENCH!

So the US readies for a war with NK, and immediately France surrenders.

Sounds about right.

No, every time it happens, it's a HAPPPPEEEEENNNNNIIIIINNNNNGGGG!

>1 post by this ID

Their building just fucking collapsed, the Norks even admitted to it in their media.

Burden of proof lies on you. You claimed a majority live without power or heating, and according to you don't trust the american or nork press. Prove it. I never claimed the opposite, I simply pointed out that you are willingly and unquestioningly consuming globalist propaganda.

They are literally working on it as we speak.

Go hang yourself, dumb flag-hiding nigger
Everyone knows you're a leaf

>Building collapses are evidence of dystopia

Guess the UK is a shithole!

is shitty living conditions really a reason to invade a country?
what about most of africa and canada?

It's not the 23rd yet

The face of every fat kid who got his head flushed in the girls bogs ever.

The building was in the process of being demolished

The building in NK had people living inside it unaware that it was unsafe. Possibly over a hundred people died in it from what I remember, it was a large tower block.

>inb4 Grenfell Tower

The point I'm making is that the evidence of shoddy construction of all their buildings is backed up by a history of proven unsafe construction

GUYS THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE

TRUMP WAS A MISTAKE

how tall is he and how much do he weigh?