Autists of Sup Forums Help Solve the Mystery!

Wife of Texas A&M claims to have received a letter expressing racial hatred for her husband. Her husband has struggled coaching his team for the past several years. I checked out her twitter, and it seems as though she's spent a lot of her life helping others. Some of you might argue it's virtue signalling, but she does not seem like the type of person who would fake something like this. It is very peculiar nevertheless. I've archived a link to the mainstream account, as well as one suggesting it could be a hoax.

NBC Sports Article:
web.archive.org/web/20170909202948/http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/07/racist-sends-handwritten-youre-a-nr-letter-to-kevin-sumlin-am-coachs-wife-posts-it-to-social-media/

Hoax theory:
web.archive.org/web/20170909202159/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/fake-hate-wife-texas-ams-coach-forge-racist-threat-letter/

A lot of people feel as though it's a forgery because it came on the heels of a blown 44-10 lead.

Charlene Sumlin wrote it.

He's a public figure. People send shit like that all the time to public figures. Maybe he did fake it for attention but even still there's plausible deniability

very very rarely does the mail forget to cancel stamps as when they don't get cancelled they can be reused. I've seen one time uncancelled stamps in like the past 25 years and that was on a package that had them added as extra postage, never seen a letter not get cancelled

Is there anything else though? I mean that's a good case to make but it also could be someone asleep at the wheel.

>stamp not marked
Hmmm

>or else
kek

>Woman's handwriting

I don't see much amiss with some rabid fan writing shit to a coach when their team loses. Probably happens quite a bit. Just usually isn't mailed to their house so the wife never sees it.

But this issue wih the stamp. It is quite odd it isn't cancelled but that damn bar code on the bottom. hmmm, wonder if anyone knows ow to translate that?

can any leftys confirm the ink smears as being a result of writing left-handed?
>yeah, that kind of lefty
that too

Left(hand)y here. Confirmed. I do that all the time with gel pens.

I'm a lefty and I agree that is womens handwriting but also it's written by someone who is right handed pretending to be lefty or using their left hand. Us lefties get really good at avoiding smearing like that but someone whose not naturally a lefty wouldn't have the experience avoiding the smears

We're not your personal army faggot, and the statements in the letter check out.

why would she write that about her husband?

No one in the alt right is old enough to write in cursive, so at least we know that for sure. The only people I know that can write in cursive are older.

>woman's handwriting
>and mailed to boot

the culprit's name is pretty obvious: charlene sumlin, as this is a typical "watcha doin' rabbi?" case

The Negro needs to stop coaching. He obviosly isn't cut out for it

ITS FAKE, no ink on the the stamp for the post office

>niggers
>nigger ball
>other people's wives
I don't care about any of this

>she does not seem like the type of person who would fake something like this
Wrong, she IS A FUCKING WOMAN. No morals, no honor, nothing to stop her from lying.

This.

>"receive" fake hate letter
>take picture showing the stamp wasnt used so it hasnt even been through the mail
sheeeeeeeiiiit

>Have a good job
>Suck at the job
>Get hate mail

WOOAHHHHHH CALL THE POLEESE

SHE didn't have to fake it.

But some leftist cuck college white numale could obviously have faked it.

millions of redditors will never piece this together or see this explanation and will believe the story and bury anyone posting the truth with hundreds of downvotes
these redditors will also be able to vote in 2020 rather than being chained up in FEMA camps for the crime of being stupid
what a time to be alive

>not thanking the sender for a free stamp
fucking nigs

What black-on-white violent crime happened around that time?

if this was done by some evil nazi racist wouldn't that person just write nigger instead of ''nigga''

haha nigger BTFO