Shit's going down in Saint Martin

Irma destroyed 95% of the French part of the Islad.

Worse, in the Netherland part of the island, Irma demolished a jailhouse, and as a result 250 prisonners are roaming free and armed.

Already there are reports of pillaging, rape and killings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
ladepeche.fr/article/2017/09/08/2641493-ouragan-irma-mari-fils-sont-danger-mort-est-guerre-civile.html
twitter.com/BFMTV/status/906164490512818177
youtube.com/watch?v=q6YK8efKsRI
nos.nl/video/2191911-mariniers-patrouilleren-op-sint-maarten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not surprising.

They should just call in the army or something.

I read that they are chasing whites ? Seems like the situation is completely out of control. Shouldn't they send the army to help or something ? Also 250 prisoners escaped on the island, prison was destroyed by the hurricane.

>invade and enslave POC islanders
>be upset when they fuck you up given the chance

They've sent 400 gendarmes. It won't amount to anything though.

You keep posting these threads, yet nothing you say is true.

Just European things.

>Sup Forums

>400 gendarmes
Apparemment ce serait des conneries, ils seraient à peine 20

T'as l'air bien sûr de toi, c'est quoi tes preuves comme quoi rien de dramatique ne ce passe là bas en ce moment ?

So it's 1804 all over again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

this is the shit i want to see, yet no pics no reports from the ground no nothing except the odd one thread with no replies per day Sup Forums is dead

>Irma destroyed 95% of the French part of the Islad.
Good, fuck the french.

I don't speak frog, what's it say?

This is why I'm for mandatory executions in all felony convictions.

Really, no better way to push the crime rate to zero percent if something like that were implemented. No need for prisons and jails anymore either. Saves a ton of cash for taxpayers and gets rid of the idiots.

ladepeche.fr/article/2017/09/08/2641493-ouragan-irma-mari-fils-sont-danger-mort-est-guerre-civile.html
>Mon mari et mon fils sont en danger de mort, comme une grande partie de la population. C'est la guerre civile là-bas.
>Ses dires sont corroborés par les témoignages d'autres résidents de l'île, qui, sur les réseaux sociaux, racontent que ces gangs défoncent les portes des maisons et disent "dehors les blancs".

tl;dr for non-french: residents are speaking of civil war, groups of niggers rampaging, literal reports of them saying "get out Whites" when raiding houses to steal necessities. French authorities not doing shit.

>Irma demolished a jailhouse, and as a result 250 prisonners are roaming free and armed.
This sounds like a good start to an open world RPG.

I really wish European, American, or even Asian powers could go back into these Caribbean countries and re-colonize them once the hurricanes have done their damage and culled the population.

I consider it one of the biggest tragedies in the history of mankind that such a beautiful island chain had to be infested with the negro horde because of slavery. The Caribbean islands would be an extraordinarily wealthy and prosperous place today if they weren't occupied by such horrible people. The colony of Haiti under the French had more prosperity than the entire 13 colonies combined- today its an African shithole.

Short version:
>Family lives in Saint Martin, every day they tell me of the horror that is happening. Pillaging, robberies, rape at people's homes, shooting in the streets. Dad spoke to cops that were exchanging fire with robbers: France is saying they're sending help but nothing, no army at all, no food nor water, everywhere has been pillaged, prefect gtfo'd. It's a literal far west and government doesn't give a shit.

> Guys I need your power

> My family lives in Saint Martin, and everyday they tell me the current horror. There are lootings, hold-ups and RAPES at people's places, there are shootings in the street. This morning my father had to find a refuge in a building in ruins because cops and robbers next door. He could speak with the police after, and here is what they told him:
> They haven't received any reinforcement from France. The cop confessed that they were barely 20 to defend the whole city center
> There is no military on the island
> No distribution of food/water, everybody is starving, all the stores have been looted
> The woman in charge of the island is said to have left the island, the state servants are disoriented and everything is disorganised

It's the far west, and the government doesn't give a fuck. France states that they sent more than 400 cops, but this is BULLSHIT

What can we do to denounce it ? Contact a newspapers with the risk they ignore it (I'd be surprised if BFM TV spat on Macron's government) ? Bear that my father can testify, I have all his informations

Help

Ups, forgot some green text and a few words, but you get the general meaning

More pics are needed to strike home the severity of the matter before the public will take heed. I suppose it's hard when your phone is wet and possibly ruined, though. I can't believe that inmates are allowed free rein on the island, where are the police and prison guards?

It's a very interesting happening, because we get to see how POWERLESS the government actually is to maintain order.

Of course when everything is destroyed, it's way harder to maintain any order.

But imagine an organised terrorist attack on a big city like Paris : they could destroy a few electrical blocks near railways/metro and start shooting randomly in the streets.

I think it would be very quick to have a comparable mayhem

And also the end of the jew order in France

>I read that they are
You can't read things if they come out of your anus, user...

wtf i love far cry now

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET RAPED BY ISLAND COONS

The most important thing: The best airport of the world is destroyed.

t. /n/ and Sup Forums poster

> I've got news from Saint Martin and it's a catastrophe. Hundred deads, lootings and violences. Authorities are absent

> People are undergoing the hurricane and stay confined armed in their houses. It's worse than what is told in the media.

> According to the messages I receive, it's a situation close to civil war. Violences with shoutings "Whites out !"

of course the prefete escape because it's what they do when shits it the fans ( politicians and traitors )

There are mostly niggers and fucking boomers on Saint Martin

I'm looking at what's happening only with interest.

The government is anti-French and anti whites. The faster it goes down, the better.

Yep, bitch is probably sleeping in a nice bed tonight while people on the island are hungry and scared for their lives

twitter.com/BFMTV/status/906164490512818177

Hahaha fucking faggot.

He says another Hurricane of power 3 is coming tomorrow.

You wanted to enjoy life on a fucking island at the expense of the French taxpayer, with niggers serving you?

You get what you asked for. The army isn't coming for you and niggers are now robbing you.

A lot of French will bury their heads in the sand until a breakdown of order occurs in Paris. Only when rape and murder occurs within their own social circle will they think that choosing to live with niggers was maybe a bad idea. I'm FB friends with this French girl who used to party at the Bataclan, and even that massacre was not enough.

No one cares

look at these good people trying to relocate goods before they get wet youtube.com/watch?v=q6YK8efKsRI

Third world countries rape and pillage, while americans arm themselves.

Macron est une gigantesque M*rde

Les richous BTFO

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>yfw rich white French and Dutch women getting raped by niggers at some carribean resort island
>yfw niggers there are looting, and killing besides the raping yelling whites out

Hahahahaha omfg this is just extreme kekery. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>Living on an island full of niggers

Why do people do this ?

Niggers need to sleal a new tv to bring home to their illegitimate kids so they feel like proud parents while their kids are still ungrateful

For 8 years I've trying to convince normies that this was going to end bad.

Now I just sit, work in Switzerland and wait for the moment everything starts burning.

It will be glorious, and we will all see it

>the women in charge left the island
What a big fucking surprise. When are we going to revoke the 19th again? I'm really sick of this shit

They steal televisions but nobody has electricity
> niggers logic

>break out of prison
>on an island in the middle of nowhere

they will build a raft made of tv's

Il est jeune et dynamique

What are the demographics of the island? Or are they not allowed to check here too

On an island full of rich white people and empty villas

The Dutch are retarded to have built a prison on this fucking tiny island

Everybody there gets what they were asking for.

>house has been destroyed by the hurricane but at least they got a new tv

i was born here

Society has 0% chance of ever getting better as long as cunts are treated like anything other than the children they are.

they will steal a boat and come to america to get gibs and white women

We have no race stats but a vast majortity are poor nigs with a few rich white people

We're fucking smart. Nobody on the mainland cares about these islands.

ANARCHY
N
A
R
C
H
Y

Yeah, no one's ever been falsely convicted of a felony, I trust the government with that kind of power. I'm a good boy, I dindu nuffin.

SO nature gave the power back to the people? Is Irma confirmed Bane?

How do we get the word out?

Paris, 2067

We have another experiment of how great anarchy is, especially when implemented by niggers.

Ancaps BTFO

optimistic

lmfao Paris is imploding much MUCH sooner than that

St.Martin in 2017, Paris in 2067.

this is just a vision of your entire continent in the near future

enjoy diversity, frogs

>St.martin
>Whites out
What?
Even o a fucking island there a militant niggers?!
Are Frechheit fycking serious?

Anyway this faggot could at least grace us with some ice or vids, u til then his words are only worth so much how strongly you chose to believe him

Great picture, it's really going down there.

We don't need to. Normies are too asleep, just monitor what's happening and the stories, so that you're prepared when it happens around you.

I'm not going to teach you that as a French, but the more armed you are, the more likely you are to stay alive in such circumstances.

>executions in all felony convictions
cut the recidivism rate to zero

Being this retarded and gay to post this

Best part:
>The woman in charge of the island is said to have left the island

Womyn STRONK and BRAVE!!!

>jvc

loul

Can't you look up prevalence of sickle cell anemia on the island? I know demographers use that to proxy for race in France proper.

They want another Haiti.

>Not expelling them while you still can
>Your great great great grandsons get gangraped and cannibalized by savages

>no source

Fake racist right wing propaganda.

>Worse, in the Netherland part of the island, Irma demolished a jailhouse, and as a result 250 prisonners are roaming free and armed.
Fucking Powder Gangers at it again

what i wouldn't give to put my nose in her crotch and sniff

Dutch Marines have been on the island since wednesday. Theyve already shot pillagers. There are also 2 frigates in port and more military is being flown in.

An internet forum is more trustworthy than the government of the French Republic.

Slap her. Shame the fuck out of her publicly.

>destroyed 95% of the French part of the Island.
The Island wasn't destroyed. It's still there.
Only human constructions were. And even then, destroyed is the wrong word.
It should read "damaged"
Fucking news sites always going for clickbait.

UNDERRATED

Wait is she black? If so, idc. I just want the whites to get out. Anyone have any demographics by race?

tu dois y retourner

The French rather import the worst of the niggers to the mainland?

>Dutch Marines
sound like a name for a dish

Holy shit no, user.
Racial statistics are prohibited in France.
It's racist, you know?

>import

you dont import parasites they just come uninvited

Perfect. Back to the way it should be. Maybe I'll move there.

Nice trip, but I feel bad when I see whites being harmed or put into danger.

No idea i dont speak frog either...

No shot, retard. I'm sorry sure everyone deduced that and didn't need an explanation.

Sending them from an island to Europe just to put them in a prison = importing.

>The colony of Haiti under the French had more prosperity than the entire 13 colonies combined

SAUCE

Don't you actually send boats to "rescue" them? I guarantee the niggers will be imported to white countries via non-profits promoted by Zuckerberg.

Heres a video of Dutch marines on thursday

nos.nl/video/2191911-mariniers-patrouilleren-op-sint-maarten.html

Yeah go live with a bunch of niggers. Have fun with that.

plenty of good shit to loot
not sure what they're gonna do afterwards though lol

if there were no whites around to begin with there would be no whites to lynch

Wording is important.
And it makes it look worse than it is. for no reason.