ITT:

ITT:
We discusse what the world might be like in 20 years.

What wars may happen, what countries might no longer exists.

What do YOU want it to be like

>world in 20 years
Mighty optimistic.

You really want to know?

Eventually the Singularity will happen

well mexico would have a civil war because all of the lower class wouldnt go to america and would stay in their country therefore leading to a civil war between the lower classes and the higher class also no doubt that the cartel would get involved

singularity has already been achieved with Sup Forums we are a collective hive mind integrated using computers

Never thought of that, but I would believe this shit

Gimme gimme

Hive mind is best mind

the only thing i wonder about it is if they would be a communist regime or not
and if the US would get involved and get territory from it

a nuke on each of Sarajevo, Split, Podgorica and two nukes on Belgrade and Mostar each
I don't care about the rest of the world

This desu

Probly the same shit going on in Syria, gorillIan different factions going for power, and never getting anything done

And once they are all dead I see no reason why not to take it

It's free realistate

Well, I just hope the whole turbo SJW shit and alt-right faggotry would calm down.

The international community will grow more concerned about constant american warmongering.

The USA will be seen as a threat to world peace, and operations will be conducted to remove the american government and replace it with an auxiliary one, and the USA will be completely demilitarized.

I want artificial intelligence to improve itself to be be a lietral godlike entity and save us from death and torture.

actually add a big nuke to USA, Australia and Germany each because diaspora heh

Obviously not going to happen
Who's gonna handle those NK bastards

I give them 5 years Max before they are torn down

You need a US military fighting in all over like you need oxygen

The fucking fantasies Gercucks have, honestly.

After this year world peace will be accomplished. Israel will be no more and the Rothschilds will fall.

Gotta focus on something else when your future is being destryoed, just humor him

mexican civil war would quickly devolve into the cartel turf war to end all turf wars, as the winner becomes king of ancap mexico

i would say the fail of the west mostly
> then the fall of everyone esle
> then war

A Mexican civil war will be all kinds of fucked up, and in the end I would bet left leg that cartels would worm their ways into political power even more so than now and all kinds of shinanigans will ensue

Well if we follow the Children of Men that is clearly prophetic, we are all infertile (that doesn't effect us incels but is almost certain with Atrizine and sperm count dropping by 50% every 10 years) and Niggers inherit the earth.

>just england

peaceful irrelevance of millenials, Gen X and boomers and Gen Z rises with the aid of punished pol users, attempt at civil war fails, zionists and leftists begin to die out as jews are genetically untenable.

>We discusse what the world might be like in 20 years.

Poland will build even bigger Jesus statute

but as for Germans, 20 years might be too much

big if jew

is it true that the serbs did nothing wrong

Mexican civil war

Norks will be obliterated

Cucks in charge of Europe will be ousted as people become more and more upset with refugees and migrants. Leading to a Euro-Afro war.

Other than that probably not much different than your average random civil war in some country you cant point to on a globe