Eternal Boipussy - The Decline Of The West Edition

Sup Forums why has the prevalence of Traps become a new normal in Western Society?
The West seems to be the only Society where it has become almost acceptable for CIS males to flirt or even have bi-curious one night stands with Traps without any fear of Scandal or Social Stigmatization at all.
Why is this happening exclusively in Western Society and in others Societies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous
youtu.be/d2BFS2FkjLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>acceptable for CIS males to flirt or even have bi-curious one night stands with Traps
U wot?

traps are fucking amazing

Traps > Women

Traps generally come with less Feminist BS to put up with

please don't use the word traps

pic related is me

you can cum from anal, boys and men were meant to get fucked

Sucks
Actual
Real
Dick
Organized
Rape

>Goes to Sup Forums
>Tries to be Sup Forumsitical correct

Make up your mind, are you a trap or a troll?

>traps are ga-

I have never met a trap, nor even heard of them outside of Sup Forums.

This is not a real phenomenon. Stop trying to normalize your perversions.

god damn pol is 80% faggots, it saddens me

step up fag, pic related is me

Not surprised youve spent all your days in your home

I'd wife you.

>Why is this happening exclusively in Western Society

it's not
effeminate young boys have been sexual objects since the dawn of history
they're called "tea boys" in Afghanistan
other places have other names for them
it's just more open now in the US and we call them traps

lol what 90% of traps are literal SJWs

TRAPS ARE DISGUSTING, GAY, AIDS, FAGGOT, HORRIFIC, DECADENT, FREAKS, STD's BOMBS, FRUITYS, REPUGNANT AND THEY HAVE SCROTUM.

But still want to kill all straight white cis Christian able-bodied men

sometimes i dream about sucking trap cock.
what do you guys think it means?

How do you feel about borderline traps?

That's a biological female, my man, nothing to worry about.

Would bang desu even with those shoulders he looks better than 80 % females in my town.
Also nothing wrong with Boipussy once in a while.

>The West seems to be the only Society where it has become almost acceptable for CIS males to flirt or even have bi-curious one night stands with Traps without any fear of Scandal or Social Stigmatization at all.

Have you ever been to South East Asia?

>flag

Basically this. It's been around since the dawn of time. Socrates is basically playing around with them in Plato's Symposium. Trap is just another word for something that's always existed and it's become the flavor of the month fetish.

>Also nothing wrong with Boipussy once in a while.

>unironically would sink my dick in her twink stink
no homo

means you are left handed

If you think that looks feminine enough to fuck you're definitely a faggot.

Body bags for sodomites

Please open bobs I am in need of release

I wonder who is doing all these trap threads?, every time I come to Sup Forums, most of the time there is always one.

I love you

plz be my gf(male)

Asians love that kabuki boipucci.

>Sup Forums why has the prevalence of Traps become a new normal in Western Society?
Being really honest, I think that the prevalence of traps is mainly in issue in communities that lack chads. In others words, in places where the males are largely beta and have minimal success with dating women. In places like this, it makes sense to pursue alternative options, like a fresh, young twink or even a trap. Honestly, they cause less emotional difficulty too, so I've been pretty happy with my choice.

I think it's more extreme in Western societies because computer technology is allowing women to focus on the apex males and ignore the masses of unimpressive betas in the rest of society.

That you want to taste delicious feminine cum.

Noice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous

veni, vidi,vici boipucci

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>Defending the Roman Empire

shoo shoo pastanigger your kind ain't welcome here

I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN 'HIGHER' THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN'S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER'S BVD'S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF 'COME ORIGINAL'. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ONE DAY, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, I WAS HOLDING A MEETING WITH MY COMPANY'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EXPLAINING THE IMPORTANCE OF DEDICATION, AND QUALITY IN THE SALE OF OUTRAGEOUSLY DAPPER SUITS, WHEN I NOTICED ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD WAS, IN FACT, A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL BLOND FEMALE, HER BEAUTY MATCHED ONLY BY HER PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND ABSOLUTELY ELEGANT SUIT. THIS COMBINATION OF STIMULI GAVE MY MONOLITHIC CROTCH CANNON NO CHOICE BUT TO AUGMENT AND OBLITERATE MY PANTS. WITHIN MOMENTS MY MY MEMBER HAD DESOLATED THE BOARD ROOM, THE TABLE HAVING BEEN SMASHED UNDER THE SHEER GIRTH OF MY PELVIC PULVERISER, AND THE WOMAN IN QUESTION WAS IMPALED ON ITS GARGANTUAN TIP, HAVING THROWN HERSELF IN ITS APOCALYPTIC PATH OF DESTRUCTION IN AN EFFORT NOT ONLY TO SAVE THE LIVES OF HER COLLEAGUES, BUT TO EXPERIENCE FIRSTHAND THE QUASI-RELIGEOUS EXPERIENCE THAT IS ZIMMER. AS MY TROUSER TRUNCHEON EXPANDED, DEMOLISHING WALLS AND DISPATCHING THE INTERNS WHO ATTEMPTED TO ESCAPE WITH THEIR LIVES RATHER THAN THROW THEMSELVES AT THE MERCY OF MY THROBBING FLESH MISSLE. MOMENTS LATER MY PHALLUS HAD KNOCKED OUT MANY OF THE BUILDING'S SUPPORT BEAMS AND THE FLOORS OVERHEAD CRASHED DOWN, THE FORCE OF THEIR MOMENTUM CAUSING THE ENTIRE BUILDING ITSELF TO COLLAPSE IN A NIGHTMARISH MANNER NOT UNLIKE A FAMOUS DISASTER FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. RISING FROM THE RUBBLE, WITH THE STUNNING BOARD MEMBER STILL ON THE TIP OF MY GOD-SHLONG CRYING ALOUD FOR MERCY, HER SUIT AS WELL AS MINE UTTERLY RUINED BY THE AFFAIR, AS WELL AS A DOZEN OTHERS STILL CLINGING TO THE SHAFT. I LET OUT A THUNDERING ROAR AND LET SPEW FORTH MY SEED WITH SUCH AWE-INSPIRING FORCE THAT THE LOAD SHATTERED THE SOUND BARRIER, VAPOURIZING MY LUSTY ASSOCIATE, CRUSHING EVERYONE IN SIGHT AND SHATTERING EVERY WINDOW IN A 5-MILE RADIUS. IN THE AFTERMATH, STANDING NAKED AND COVERED IN CEMENT DUST, AND SMILING CONTENTLY AT THE DEMOLISHED, SEMEN-COVERED RUINS BEFO

>Pastaniggerism

Bring back discrimination towards (((Meds))) when? Only Pastaniggers respect the degeneracy of the Jewman Empire.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ONE DAY, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, I WAS HOLDING A MEETING WITH MY COMPANY'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EXPLAINING THE IMPORTANCE OF DEDICATION, AND QUALITY IN THE SALE OF OUTRAGEOUSLY DAPPER SUITS, WHEN I NOTICED ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD WAS, IN FACT, A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL BLOND FEMALE, HER BEAUTY MATCHED ONLY BY HER PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND ABSOLUTELY ELEGANT SUIT. THIS COMBINATION OF STIMULI GAVE MY MONOLITHIC CROTCH CANNON NO CHOICE BUT TO AUGMENT AND OBLITERATE MY PANTS. WITHIN MOMENTS MY MY MEMBER HAD DESOLATED THE BOARD ROOM, THE TABLE HAVING BEEN SMASHED UNDER THE SHEER GIRTH OF MY PELVIC PULVERISER, AND THE WOMAN IN QUESTION WAS IMPALED ON ITS GARGANTUAN TIP, HAVING THROWN HERSELF IN ITS APOCALYPTIC PATH OF DESTRUCTION IN AN EFFORT NOT ONLY TO SAVE THE LIVES OF HER COLLEAGUES, BUT TO EXPERIENCE FIRSTHAND THE QUASI-RELIGEOUS EXPERIENCE THAT IS ZIMMER. AS MY TROUSER TRUNCHEON EXPANDED, DEMOLISHING WALLS AND DISPATCHING THE INTERNS WHO ATTEMPTED TO ESCAPE WITH THEIR LIVES RATHER THAN THROW THEMSELVES AT THE MERCY OF MY THROBBING FLESH MISSLE. MOMENTS LATER MY PHALLUS HAD KNOCKED OUT MANY OF THE BUILDING'S SUPPORT BEAMS AND THE FLOORS OVERHEAD CRASHED DOWN, THE FORCE OF THEIR MOMENTUM CAUSING THE ENTIRE BUILDING ITSELF TO COLLAPSE IN A NIGHTMARISH MANNER NOT UNLIKE A FAMOUS DISASTER FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. RISING FROM THE RUBBLE, WITH THE STUNNING BOARD MEMBER STILL ON THE TIP OF MY GOD-SHLONG CRYING ALOUD FOR MERCY, HER SUIT AS WELL AS MINE UTTERLY RUINED BY THE AFFAIR, AS WELL AS A DOZEN OTHERS STILL CLINGING TO THE SHAFT. I LET OUT A THUNDERING ROAR AND LET SPEW FORTH MY SEED WITH SUCH AWE-INSPIRING FORCE THAT THE LOAD SHATTERED THE SOUND BARRIER, VAPOURIZING MY LUSTY ASSOCIATE, CRUSHING EVERYONE IN SIGHT AND SHATTERING EVERY WINDOW IN A 5-MILE RADIUS. IN THE AFTERMATH, STANDING NAKED AND COVERED IN CEMENT DUST, AND SMILING CONTENTLY AT THE DEMOLISHED, SEMEN-COVERED RUINS BEF

Hey, it's the poo eating meth girl!

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ONE DAY, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, I WAS HOLDING A MEETING WITH MY COMPANY'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EXPLAINING THE IMPORTANCE OF DEDICATION, AND QUALITY IN THE SALE OF OUTRAGEOUSLY DAPPER SUITS, WHEN I NOTICED ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD WAS, IN FACT, A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL BLOND FEMALE, HER BEAUTY MATCHED ONLY BY HER PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND ABSOLUTELY ELEGANT SUIT. THIS COMBINATION OF STIMULI GAVE MY MONOLITHIC CROTCH CANNON NO CHOICE BUT TO AUGMENT AND OBLITERATE MY PANTS. WITHIN MOMENTS MY MY MEMBER HAD DESOLATED THE BOARD ROOM, THE TABLE HAVING BEEN SMASHED UNDER THE SHEER GIRTH OF MY PELVIC PULVERISER, AND THE WOMAN IN QUESTION WAS IMPALED ON ITS GARGANTUAN TIP, HAVING THROWN HERSELF IN ITS APOCALYPTIC PATH OF DESTRUCTION IN AN EFFORT NOT ONLY TO SAVE THE LIVES OF HER COLLEAGUES, BUT TO EXPERIENCE FIRSTHAND THE QUASI-RELIGEOUS EXPERIENCE THAT IS ZIMMER. AS MY TROUSER TRUNCHEON EXPANDED, DEMOLISHING WALLS AND DISPATCHING THE INTERNS WHO ATTEMPTED TO ESCAPE WITH THEIR LIVES RATHER THAN THROW THEMSELVES AT THE MERCY OF MY THROBBING FLESH MISSLE. MOMENTS LATER MY PHALLUS HAD KNOCKED OUT MANY OF THE BUILDING'S SUPPORT BEAMS AND THE FLOORS OVERHEAD CRASHED DOWN, THE FORCE OF THEIR MOMENTUM CAUSING THE ENTIRE BUILDING ITSELF TO COLLAPSE IN A NIGHTMARISH MANNER NOT UNLIKE A FAMOUS DISASTER FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. RISING FROM THE RUBBLE, WITH THE STUNNING BOARD MEMBER STILL ON THE TIP OF MY GOD-SHLONG CRYING ALOUD FOR MERCY, HER SUIT AS WELL AS MINE UTTERLY RUINED BY THE AFFAIR, AS WELL AS A DOZEN OTHERS STILL CLINGING TO THE SHAFT. I LET OUT A THUNDERING ROAR AND LET SPEW FORTH MY SEED WITH SUCH AWE-INSPIRING FORCE THAT THE LOAD SHATTERED THE SOUND BARRIER, VAPOURIZING MY LUSTY ASSOCIATE, CRUSHING EVERYONE IN SIGHT AND SHATTERING EVERY WINDOW IN A 5-MILE RADIUS. IN THE AFTERMATH, STANDING NAKED AND COVERED IN CEMENT DUST, AND SMILING CONTENTLY AT THE DEMOLISHED, SEMEN-COVERED RUINS

MUH
U
H

this is fucking annoying when we are trying to discuss how to destroy them

fuck off and spam the pro gay threads you crypto lgbt shill

fucking greeks

this is the homosexual spamming all anti lgbt threads
aka

7HXGQsqm

Having sex with a girl means you're also having sex with her dad

Alba gu bràth

youtu.be/d2BFS2FkjLo

if it's a cute girl with a dick, why do you call it borderline?

Almost all Tranny and Trap faggots end up looking like Mr.Punch

Shoo Shoo Eugene Bianchi, only pastaniggers (The Jews loyal minions) and their followers respect Trapfaggotry

As far as I know, Brazil is the greatest trannie exporter.

The only possible explanation is that faggotery is a disease somehow related to race mixing.

Increasingly race mixing is increasingly this terrible mental illness that is now a social illness too.

Twinks > traps > women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

>Elagabalus, declared emperor in his place. Macrinus was defeated on 8 June 218 at the Battle of Antioch. Elagabalus, barely 14 years old, became emperor, initiating a reign remembered mainly for sex scandals and religious controversy.
>Later historians suggest Elagabalus showed a disregard for Roman religious traditions and sexual taboos.
>Elagabalus was supposedly "married" as many as five times, lavishing favours on male courtiers popularly thought to have been his lovers, and was reported to have prostituted himself in the imperial palace.
>"The name Elagabalus is branded in history above all others" because of his "unspeakably disgusting life".

>Oh no, Some greekanon is ruining my pastanigger-based thread, I better admit my love to brainwashed males who are now sex slaves for middle aged men

Pastaniggers and Semites need to go extinct

Cuz look at that man. It's basically a dude who's altered himself to look like a hot girl.
And you get more pleasure out of degrading him because you feel bad when you degrade women because of your social programming, but degrading a fag feels nothing but natural.
Fuck I want some boipucci right now. You can enjoy your coal-burning whores "straight"fags.

I am not a jew. I only have a Jewish mom, but I have foreskin (thanks dad)

I have fucked over 200 traps/trans since I started 4 years ago. I often do this bareback, still no STD so far.
Generally they are faaaar better lovers than women and you can really chill with them. No mind games, no drama and conversation is good.
I can't go back to women now, the thought of enduring their gibberish is painful.

That's literally the precondition of being jewish, jew

>before internet
I am into men in skirts I guess I will find a support group or become a priest.
>after internet
I am not alone in my inescapable desire for young men dressed as convincing women. boipucci yum yum.

kys

Serious?

Error

Jesus this board gone downhill since traps came along and the diaper fetish shit Jews must be really shilling at the moment

>men are better women than women

I have no words at how shit women are.

>Pastaniggers/Wops be like
>Screw getting foreign women to ditch roasties I'm going to fuck mentally disturbed men with my 55 year old moor cock

Italians and Other Meds are the Jews best friend, The Greeks tried to kill the kikes until they sent Turkic barbarians to breed in the Hellenic lands.

>Stop criticizing me for promoting femininity the main source which leads to the downfall of civilizations

Piss off Wop

Is this a script or is someone that autistic?

>memeflag

blocks ur path

Men shouldn't be feminine at all, we should just go MGTOW entirely and have surrogate children. Femininity is what led to the downfall of the pastanigger heaven known as the Jewman Empire. Only pastaniggers and kikes like the brainwashing of innocent men,

daily reminder you have to be literal giga-chad tier to even get near these things

lol it's this same repressed greek faggot

im here to discuss how to kill traps

but its useless when all counter shilling is blocked by braindead spammers who are too pussy to actually attack gay people in real life

and also the boring repetition is just annoying now
id kill both you, the greek and all faggots just because you annoy me

prove you are not a bot.

Block ur path wwyd

I don't think it can

who is this chick

oh wow the spambot actully comes out of his scripted bot posting to stand up to lgbt finally

sort yourself out you fucking loser.
id gas you along with the faggots for just being annoying

get fucking composure like Pence. stupid shitskin greek.

anti-greek bump

It is surprising to me that some faggot took this much time to make a bot to do this.

Or that someone is projecting that much.

(you)

trap nigga

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. MANY YEARS AGO, A MENTALLY HANDICAPPED MCDONALDS EMPLOYEE PILFERED AN OUTRAGEOUSLY DAPPER SUIT FROM MY ILLUSTRIOUS STORE AND WRONGFULLY CLAIMED IT AS HIS OWN. INSULTED BY HIS DISHONESTY, MY MASSIVE MANHOOD MISSILE TORE OUT OF MY FRESHLY TAILORED PANTS, AND VICIOUSLY SLAMMED HIM INTO PAVEMENT, RATTLING HIS BONES AND SEVERING HIS FORESKIN. THE LOOKS OF INNOCENCE, ABJECT TERROR, AND PURE SADNESS IN HIS EYES EMOTIONALLY AND CHEMICALLY UNITED AND FORMED AN APHRODISIAC WHICH EMANATED FROM HIS VERY SOUL. AROUSED BY THIS DISPLAY AND WITH MY OBLITERATED PANTS LAID STREWN AROUND MY ANKLES, I CHARGED AT HIM WITH THE FEROCITY OF A FEMALE GRIZZLY BEAR PROTECTING ITS YOUNG. THE BEWILDERED YET FRIGHTENED LOOK THAT GRACED HIS TEAR-COVERED, DOWN'S SYNDROME-SHAPED FACE AS MY PULSATING POWER PUMP RUSHED TO MEET HIS FACE HAS CAUSED AND WILL CONTINUE TO CAUSE ME UPROARIOUS, RUMBLING LAUGHTER FOR MANY DECADES TO COME. SCARED AND HELPLESS, HE BEGAN TO WADDLE AWAY BUT ALAS, HIS EFFORTS WERE FUTILE. BEFORE HE COULD STUMBLE AWAY FROM MY GRASP, I CLOSED THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US WITH MY MASSIVE, MENACING MEMBER, AND HE SOON GOT A TASTE OF MY COLLOSSAL CUM CANNON AS IT SMASHED INTO HIS CRANIUM, WHICH WAS QUITE PUNY BY COMPARISON. THE FORCE OF MY CYCLOPEAN CUNT CLOBBERER SENT HIM HURTLING ACROSS THE ROOM, THROUGH SEVERAL DESKS, AND FINALLY CAUSED HIM TO SLAM HEADFIRST INTO A DISPLAY OF MY DELIGHTFULLY DAPPER SUITS. I VAULTED OVER TO HIM WITH THE HELP OF MY PULSATING PYTHON OF POON-POUNDING, AND THEN LIFTED HIM UP AND PINNED HIM AGAINST THE ORNATELY-DECORATED CEILING WITH THE HEAD OF MY CAREFULLY MANUEVERED CERVIX CRUSADER. AS I WATCHED ALL HOPE DISSAPPEAR FROM HIS GRIEF-STRICKEN FACE, I BESPATTERED HIM WITH A DELUGE OF MASTERFULLY SPREAD MANJUICE, DROWNING HIM IN MY RICH PROTEIN SHAKE AND CORRUPTING HIS SOUL. THE COPIOUS AMOUNT O CORN SYRUP RUSHING FORTH FROM MaY PULSATING, POWER-PACKED PLACENTA POKER QUICKLY FLOODED MY STORE AND RAIS

That's a good one, saved

We need to troll the fuck out of these roasties and pathetic wops.

I'm not even Greek you pathetic wop, I'm actually part italian subhuman myself. I hate Italians and other Meds but the original Greeks for being kike loyal minions who raped little boys.

Nobody likes Pastaniggers for destroying Europe along with Krauts. Those boy fucking niggers Turkified Greece and made it a corrupt shithole.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. GREECE DESERVED TO BE RAPED BY THE TURKS BECAUSE OF HOW GAY AND ANNOYING THEY ARE

picture very related.

He's doing God's work.

You're among friends here you don't have to be in the closet anymore.

Not sure sorry lad

>a new normal in Western Society?
faggot most people dont know what a 'trap' is.

as a nazi i find it funny that this greek thinks he is one of us

you really think after we gas gays, niggers and shitskins, you wont be included in that?

Greeks are Turkish subhumans rape babies.

if theres one thing i hate. its maggots who try to weasel there way into groups of power where they dont belong.

He should pay debts then kill himself