Christians and Celtic/Nordic/Slavic Pagans

Join the non cucked, original church, follow natural law and walk with God.

>Briton New Testament
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm
Brought to the UK and Ireland when Joeseph of Aramathea fled persecution 4 years after the crucifixion

>Egyptian Old Testament
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
Its an Old,Old testament from creation, an understandable Adam and Eve story (in plain english) on to the destruction of Egypt by 10 plagues.

>Cant find the Celtic Old Testament online atm
(4 more books)
Books of wisdom, sayings, parables etc.

>Celtic Church Liturgy and ritual
archive.org/details/liturgyceltuc00warruoft
The Celtic Mass (in Latin)

>Notes:
>we have no pope
>Family and Nation are the founding Pillars
>Only good actions with effort can forgive sin
>Based on the Natural Laws of Gods Creation

>as our spirit develops, God becomes more hidden as we attune with the divine, recombining the heaven and earth, undoing the "split" god done to himself in order to know himself.

"Evil Egypt" was a necessary step in souls growth, it explains how it became rotten and was destroyed.

The Dogans of Mali, who claim decent of Egyptian High Priests have the same history

they also knew sirius was a binary star system before modern science, from studying the pattern of the life, they knew there would be a second, unseen star bound to it.

>Celtic Christianity = Nationalist Christianity

Its the reason why Ireland (and Scotland, Northern France etc) were genocided.

>History in Ireland
archive.org/details/thecelticchurchi00herouoft
The History of the Celtic Church in Ireland, with its main tenets explained

Other urls found in this thread:

uisneach.ie/
celt.ucc.ie/published/T201053/
youtube.com/watch?v=yqRcXKxjcpg
youtube.com/watch?v=NhX70II0KAY
youtube.com/watch?v=LucXdVchTfs
catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp
history.skyforger.lv/2011/crusades-against-pagan-northern-europe/
archive.is/fzeYh
youtu.be/B8M9J4szTTY
celt.ucc.ie/published/T301017A.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
youtube.com/watch?v=n9Z06WHmOgs&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5g7oc2zgc
radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/the-magazine/why-im-a-pagan
archive.is/BZvuT
irishtimes.com/the-laois-man-who-was-elected-pope-1.1320246
youtube.com/watch?v=YB2qqtdKsNg
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHvE-ZzEZ0
archive.org/details/darknightofsoul00johnuoft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Connect to your root and see the cosmic order

bump for interest

Kali Oga on the way

based vishnu

uisneach.ie/

Our Mecca, a small hill, but you can see half the country from it.

celt.ucc.ie/published/T201053/
>sermons of Saint Columba about the Church, circa 500AD

celts are nigger whites that used to dominate all of northern europe but the got cucked and destroyed

Due to Jews,
>and jew related accessories

if your cosmic order makes you cause uneeded suffering to your fellow beings, your cosmic order sux

We need a hierarchy which can divide people by divine law

>>

youtube.com/watch?v=yqRcXKxjcpg

paganism is cucked
and celtic christianity isnt seperate from the pope they where all catholic with there own
style of teaching we didnt have contact with the popes all the time and messengers where used instead

there is no divine law, fool. you project yourself onto a canvas which really holds...nothing.

the reality is the things just...exist. all we can do is try to do the best we can in the fucked up reality we have, which means supporting each other as sentient beings in a universe of suffering.

ITT: faggot that knows nothing, hasnt read anything about it, has no what idea what hes on about posts

youtube.com/watch?v=NhX70II0KAY

water doesnt float, and this law is god made
= divine law

youtube.com/watch?v=LucXdVchTfs

just watch, click and learn.

Man made law is failing, only Natural Law can help

your 'natural' law is man-made, too. nature goes by vague general principles, not laws, which are merely concepts your mind has drawn up, rather than anything actually existing in the world

Your Vague principles have kept water below air since forever

its a better system than anyone else can come up with,i can make laws about agriculture,but unless they match what the sun is capable of growing, it isnt going to be a great law now is it?

>Celts invent soap
>Celts invent most of the Roman principate's weapons
>Celts defeat the Macedonians one generation after Alexander and behead their king, eventually migrating to Anatolia and becoming the Galatians
>Most Celtic tribes join the Romans, with the famous rebellions being comparatively small
>Irish raid Northern Britain, conquer Pictland (Scoti were Irish sea raiders)
>English almost entirely Celtic
>Northern Spain is Celtic
>Northern Italy is Celtic
>Irish met out humiliating defeats to the norse
>England, even in victory, almost always gets the shit end of the stick in casualties
>Normans fail to conquer Ireland despite conquering England
>Half of the soldiers at Rorke's drift were cultural Celts
>Gaels become one of America's largest ethnic groups with an even bigger diaspora than their home country's population
>Gaels masters of modern special forces warfare and make up a massively disproportionate amount of special operators and modern military elite
>Ireland had the HIGHEST BIRTHRATES IN EUROPE
>"Hurr durr Vercingetorix, William Wallace and Boudicca were the only celtic leaders"
The Gaelic victim narrative is a hollywood invention. They fight and fight hard, and will eventually flood into the lands they lost long ago.

Stop trying to connect superior Pagan religions with Jewish desert cult christianity.
>>Family and Nation are the founding Pillars
It should be race and nation otherwise niggers [or as christ cucks call them: children of (((god)))] will just have families and claim to be Irish nationalists. See how that works out.
>Only good actions with effort can forgive sin
Yup, this is one of the reasons I denounce (((christianity))). Christianity didn't create a warrior culture like Paganism did, it created a "sin culture" where having pride in yourself alone is considered as a sin let alone having white pride or being proud of your ancestors. It is a Jewish trick after all.

Before Christianity, people naturally associated with their race. Christianity changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.
>>Based on the Natural Laws of Gods Creation
TOP KEK! Christianity is completely against laws of nature, nature worship and ethno nationalism are Pagan.

fucking this

>HIGHLAND CHARGE WHEN???

if you would read the damn thing you would understand youre arguing against what your arguing for

The only Europeans that were better of under paganism were Meds. "Christianity" up until the colonial period was the source of the white identity and was all that actually gave Europeans a sense of common identity. Say what you will about modern American Christianity, but your paganism murdered its way across Europe while selling off white women as slaves to muslims during Europe's darkest hours.

Every English invention is also Celtic.

keep Protestantism to yourselves

my opinion is its just larping anyway im off

wrong thread whats with all the iirish threads today and theres barely any during the summer

catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

the reason Celtic Christianity has been revealed from hiding

>The only Europeans that were better of under paganism were Meds.
False. The whole Europe was better when it was Pagan. Pagans gave Greek civilization, Roman empire started as a Pagan empire, thrived as a Pagan empire until later on when it converted to Christianity and fell.

>paganism murdered its way across Europe while selling off white women as slaves to muslims during Europe's darkest hours.
Being this retarded! Paganism is ethnic European religion. It is not the foreign religion which made it's way to Europe through bloodshed, Christianity is:
history.skyforger.lv/2011/crusades-against-pagan-northern-europe/
archive.is/fzeYh

The Viking rape is a hoax created by jealousy Christians. Don't fall for this semitic lie:
youtu.be/B8M9J4szTTY

Also, Vikings only traded ugly, horish white women as slaves for precious spices and metals, this indeed helped Nordic countries get rich. I don't condone this but I don't condemen this either. Look so many white women in the west are whores who are literally asking to get raped by migrants, i believe whores existed back then as well and Pagan warriors took the measures needed.

I wonder Comparing Paganism to other religions doesn't make sense because it is more about honoring your ancestors, not based on a book like the monotheist religions are.

It's about sending a message to the public more then mysticism, in a way it's more practical than spiritualism. How do you get the public to care about their race,you instill those values from a young age just as a religion does.

show your real flag or gtfo

>This is Christianity I swear and not some rebranding of Hermeticism
The Gnostic Mysteries worship the dual-gendered god Phanes-Protogonos, otherwise known as Lucifer. Stay away if you fear God and stay vigilant in Christ.

roman empire still exists in a different form

btfo

also i dont beleive in any of these false gods

jesus christ is our only god
and the celtic crosses and all that stuff is part of it

shill those gods cant do shit lololollolololol

shill alert makes bait so people will reply to it

The God without a name, with a thousand faces, who existed before time, and will exist after the world has ended, Daghda, is the Celtic,Catholic God, we can only understand him through his creation

Lucifer is only mentioned twice in the bible, he is in no way satan. Lucifer = Sofia yes, you are correct on that

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

This is a real verse from the Bible and it sounds like some new world order shit for even today's standard. (pic related)

Now imagine saying that in front of a Roman emperor back then! No wonder (((christ))) was crucified.

1/4

Now, compare that to Germanic Paganism which is not only older than Christianity but also truly European.

It not only prohibited homosexuality but most importantly Race Mixing which Jews and Christ cucks can't stop promoting.

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

2/4

celt.ucc.ie/published/T301017A.html
The Burning of Daghda's Hostel

"Myth" is how our religion survived in homes throughout the country, CuCulain is the opposite, yet the same, as Jesus, a man who kills, and yet also killed, in the name of his Father (Cuculain had 7 fathers)

Germans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

3/4

TACITUS AND PLINY THE YOUNGER ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

4/4

This thread will be up whether you like it or not, it is spreading through Ireland and 4chinny keks, cannot stop it.

enjoy being confined to the dustbin of history.

As Joeseph of Aramathea said to the native pagans when he landed:
"Let us put our two lights together and they will burn twice as bright"

I don't quite understand what this means, because Jesus was incredibly antisemitic.

he's a shill, look at the flag, this thread gained interest earlier and now shills are jumping in every thread

then again, a 3700 (incl. old Egyptian testament) year old bible will get shills anywhere, just read it user, decide for yourself, read Kailedy first if interested

>Anti Semite
>Jesus
Pick one. You need to learn European history and go in depth. Jesus (Yeshua ben SomethingOrOther) was an ethnic Jew and there is nothing such as un-cucked Christianity since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

It's reverse psychology that Christianity might seem somewhat anti-semitic. It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow, and Judaism was for the jewish race which they saw as elite

Judaism teaches Jews to fuck over goys and use them, and Christianity teaches goys to get fucked over and be tools.

Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish. Are you really going to trust the words of non-white people for the basis of your spirituality?

>Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish
Thus Christianity and true anti-semiticism, or true white pride, can never go hand in hand

You can keep saying that Christianity is anti-jewish but that won't change the fact that Jews created your religion.

Christians on HERE will always ignore this fact, because their religion is completely undermined when faced with the fact that it was created by shitskin non-whites

You can say Christianity should be credited for white man's accomplishments, but that just shows how anti-white you are if you feel the need to credit a Jewish religion for that.

Lol
Also lol
Uncucked Christians hated Jews.

Shill, fuck off,this is for the Celtic People

youtube.com/watch?v=n9Z06WHmOgs&t=4s
>please watch

Brehon Law= the God given Natural Law.

Turn Away from Sin and be faithful to the Truth

Wait, your right, my bad.

>Potato nigger can't argue against what I wrote, keeps calling me shill to make him look like more legitimate.

You refuted nothing and the thing you are trying to do here, connecting paganism and Christianity together, is like trying to unite natsoc and bolsheviks, it's nigger tire. It's true that christ cucks have really low iq. I mean, this is not surprising to me because the forces I clash with on a daily basis are Jews in and christ cucks. I don't seek confirmation of what I already feel I know.

See

quit with the meme flag and ill debate

its that simple

Steven mcnallen is celtic and he is a Pagan. I'm not against celtic people at all, in fact I'm all for the celtic pride and nationalism.

All I asked was to stop connecting Abrahamic desert cult (((christianity))) with celtic Paganism. Calling me a Shill for that show just how immature you are.

You are a typical Christcuck.

Read the Kolbrin,then realise your a retard,drop the meme flag,and come back.

>it is THAT simple

>Adam and Eve
Nonsense that doesn't mean anything
Everyone knows that the two first humans were named Ask/Askur and Embla, Njáll.

From the tree they were made, and ash.

We have a different story of adam and eve, a woman came to a man (back when men and women lived like Deer do to this day)

>Men wandered, women and children stayed in groups

Adam and Eve (with different names)
>Eve notices a man drinking water at the same place everyday
>decides to approach him
>they talk for a while
>decide to make a habit of it

it isnt Judeo Christianity,Why cant people read the material?

heres a vid: (there is another creation before this + destruction)

Why I'm a Pagan - Stephen Mcnallen (Irish)
radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/the-magazine/why-im-a-pagan
archive.is/BZvuT

cool
>it isnt Judeo Christianity,Why cant people read the material?
it's a lot to read I am still working on it here

ill look into it, cheers

The book of creation:

The non-cucked original religion is Hinduism, you white cucks.

But we had an irish celtic christian pope... For two days

irishtimes.com/the-laois-man-who-was-elected-pope-1.1320246

>together against those who want to destroy us
>doesn't acknowledge the Celtic genocide
>doesn't acknowledge that Europe dominated the world as a conglomerate of Christian empires for more than a millenia.
gtfo tree-fucker

see

nb, i have the physical copies, quite a tome of books

never been bored reading them though, very insightful imo

power to odin

The Red God (Daghda, the Only True God, Father of the Universe), fought Blue God (Indian Davidians) we trace our roots into sanskrit, reaching the final word of God, Jesus

indians are still stuck, they rejected the true god

>Celts invent soap
Sápa => Soap

They say we did it too,lutefisk related

listen 1.45 - 2.00 mins in about Jews, Please share

bump

Please listen

>5.00 to 6.00 for modern day

it's very interesting I started at mark above there

Respond to my pope post you cunt

Also tell me about the time you saw the holy trinity (I'm the lad from last thread)

History is written by the victors
>jewish overlords

makes sense to me anyway,
but the constant evolution of thought is beyond (what I think) could be faked, there are references to Irish myths that only a very interested student would see, like Hurmanatar,known in irish myth as Aedh Ruadha)

i cant put the book down, i don't want people to have to pay for the last books like I did, so i will be scanning them and uploading soon

>Christian
Abrahamic religion... JEWS

Christianity has tried to destroy traditional European culture.
It built over our sacred sites, tore down monuments, burnt towns and forced the people to convert to their religion of jews.
Why should Pagans be grouped with those no better than the jews and muslims?

Calm down Varg

this?
a link to me would have warranted the cunt comment btw

possibly political for the time,Ive only heard rumours of an Irish pope (Hadrian was only a centry after if my recollection is correct)

regional politics took over the spiritual guidance imo

modern rome Mr. "Unbroken Rule" considers most popes pre 700 as antipopes, very strange, thanks user, ill look into it

i know the first mention of the 550AD comet is after 800,so that also raises a flag with me

listen to 1.45 to 2.00

jews my hole, history is written by the victors,your jewish overlords

Said in jest

Now tell me of you/your mothers vision of the holy trinity

This thread is kind of funny, some people are saying that the pagan religions were what guided Europe to success and some people are saying that it's Christianity where it's clearly both. One just flowed into the other as time passed, and in many areas it's very hard to distinguish exactly where paganism stopped being practiced and where Christianity took root.

Anyone who says it's one or the other is just a big silly in my opinion.

I don't understand are you advocating for jews because i'm certainly not.
I'm saying Christianity is another form of judaism and therefore is bad.

Jesus got his religion from India.

My mother is RC and thinks anything beyond God, Father Spirit is disgraceful

Mine is that Heaven and earth are the 2 sides of God that split in half (so he could see himself) creating a "Valley of tears, Veilof Mist, where we are in order to rejoin Spirit and Earth, in order to complete gods plan

>Jesus (perfect balance of "Heaven" and "Earth", on the Cross is a perfect example

>Father, Why have you forsaken me?
ultimate physical truth ("there is no god")
>Father into Your hands I commend my Spirit!
ultimate spiritual truth (God is All)

i feel there is truth in this,
i worry incaseit is too simple,
i feel god would give us a way to understand it simply, though.

tl;dr: its a more historically accurate version of the bible, and has more wisdom imo, i think its true.

Yeah but you said you saw visions can you not elaborate on that?

Isn't celtic paganism completely lost to history? pretty sure anyone who says otherwise is a con artist.

This ties the two together, Hurmanatar is like Lugh or Cuchulain in Irish Myth, so it honestly resonates with me, and it says we fought the jews but they enslaved us, it just makes sense

no, this is the "losers" version, that after egypt collapsed, the Jews enslaved us (very simplistic, please read) or watch
(first 6 mins explains alot) and rewrote our histories to solidify their rule

please read all material and decide for yourselves, share with others, spread IRL

the next bit is my own opnion:

Jesus done nothing wrong and was killed (guilty),
The next Guy will have killed everyone and will be innocent (Lugh, Cuchulain)

cuculain means (Hound of the Smith ie St. Brigid, one of the 3 Patron saints of Ireland)

this is just buzzing with resonance

please save this thread and spread if you see truth

Yes, the common sanskrit/Aryan religion,(after the Red/Blue civil war of the Vedas) but he united both and brought about peace

the redpill:
muslims are Jews

Thank you i understand better what you are saying. this is rather interesting i shall give it a deeper look.

>cuculain means (Hound of the Smith ie St. Brigid, one of the 3 Patron saints of Ireland)
I don't really see the connection that you're trying to make here, beyond the aforementioned saint being patron of blacksmiths?

In the myth, Cu Chulain gets his name when he is invited by someone to a gathering at the smith Chulain's home. This person arrives first and when Chulain asks if anyone else is coming (before he releases his hound), the person answer no since he had forgotten. Cu Chulain receives the name after being attacked by and killing Chulain's hound and promising Chulain to act as his hound until he can raise a replacement (hence 'Hound of Chulain').

sorry,didnt see that

yes, My mother is devout (i think maybe too forgiving)

she went to a holy site in europe topray, while i was in a very bad spiritual state, and obviously, my devout mother would worry about the spiritual state of her son, she, along with 2 german and an Italian priest, plus 3-4 other worshippers, saw "the sun dance", i honestly disregarded the dancing sun meme as a mentally ill persons miracle (my family used to make fun of her when she said she had saw it before) she gained great peace etc.

meanwhile, the time difference is 2 hours, im in a hostel (havent figured out college accomodation yet) a woman walks in the room (mixed dorm) im reading a book, she is just talking and talking,no end,cant read my book,she is talking and i decide, i cant read this so i may aswell listen, (very short version, we spoke from 8pm until 8am) she tells me her brother killed himself (they were very close) and she was lonely (they were together from birth basically) she went to bed, wanted to die, gave up on life and said words to the effect "God, take me away" and passes out.

this is the weird bit, same happened to me a few years earlier, but i had never met anyone else who had seen it

"Dark Night of the Soul"

life has just been a driven goal of praising God and living the truth since. (i falter, but im human) I cannot explain

he can though:

Does this explain?

btw, the woman explained the trinity, but i swear, half was telepathically (verified truth by a few friends after it happened again a few years later)

does this help?

Cu is the Same as Lugh, the Son of God,

Brigid is the Creator God, not just smith
mother earth etc

Cu defends his mother to the death
Jesus believes his father to the death

its the two sides of the same coin
(ive a feeling that there is a third sign, and a john the baptist type figure will announce his arrival

see
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHvE-ZzEZ0

(birth of john of the wilderness)

Yeah that does help thanks

You seem like an interesting eccentric man you should go preaching

wrong link, wrong link

archive.org/details/darknightofsoul00johnuoft

after i spoke to this woman, a few nights later i went to a friends house, i spoke from 8pm to6am about god, buddha, goldfish,literally any words i had toexplain, it felt like 5 minutes, but it was hours upon hours

there is a natural cycle and we're on it again

i swing between "im a fucking nut jub" and "the world is fucking crazy"

im not excentric though,people just bore the hell out of me sometimes, that's how i ended uphere in the first place,but read the links, they give unreal insight, far beyond the edited roman bible

Yeah you've given me plenty of reading and listening material. Hopefully I'll come across your thread in the future sometime or something, do you post anywhere else like on /eire/pol? Anyway goodnight.

haven't seen an eirepol in a while, id scare a few away

goodnight

Anyone knows where I can find some information aboud old slavic gods? Can't find any good sources with more info than wikipedia. Any books/websites for research?

is this where I can get the discord invite?