IS HE CAVING?

IS HE GIVING IN TO SJW TWITTER TROLLS AND THE MSM'S PROPAGANDA MEDIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youngcons.com/70-of-obama-supporters-who-voted-trump-are-still-happy-with-their-decision/
archive.fo/6rWI6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was never /ourguy/, you fucking retards. I've been saying this from the start of his campaign, but none of you listened.

He's always been a Jew controlled cuck. The only idiots dumb enough to fall for him were underage redditors.

He's not giving in. He played us, and he's garbage, but he's better garbage than Hilldawg, or Jeb. He's NEW GARBAGE, which I much prefer over decades old and reused GARBAGE.

tl;dr Trump=Garbage>Hilldawg

You got a better option?

>not trump 1 tells not trump 2 trump is selling out his base, not trump prints it in their nobody newspaper.
>please give up #118735092

Literally ANY other GOP candidate. You could have chosen anyone else and they would have won. If someone as low-quality as Trump won over Hillary, you know anyone could've. I think Trump is better than Hillary, but they're essentially the same people with the same values. The difference is that Hillary has government connections, which helps with her corruption.

DONT FALL FOR THE DIVIDE-AND-CONQUER-JEW

SAGE

>they're essentially the same

No, they're not you dipfuck.

Any other GOP candidate would've lost (including Marco).

I agree that Trump is not doing what he said he was going to do by and large.

With any other candidate there would've been no shot at stopping immigration. We wouldn't even be talking about it.

None of the other GOP candidates addressed the things no one is willing to talk about much less do something about.

Illegal immigration is killing this country, NAFTA fucked us all (libertarian party has been talking about this to their credit), and we're tired of bending over backward for foreign nations.

Nice shilling thread, way to be divisive. :)
Don't worry, we see through it all, no quotes for you this time, fucker.

A president serves four years. How hard is it for you shills to understand?

This

Oh my god

GET OUT

>sonam sheth

HES A POPULIST

WHY ARE YOU NOT MEMEING HIM?

DID YOU FORGET OBAMA AND HILLARY?

Deep state is too strong, it permeates the media and influences the weak minded. Social controls are now strong enough for (((them))) to ride out just about any populist movement, all they have to do is get the normies to hate and socially shun everyone who doesn't tow the line precisely.

It's over.

nah he not caving. just trying to lead our country. rather have a swamp drainer than another hack politician. realness > ideology. unless it's communism like bernie sanders

BECAUSE HE LACKS CONFIDENCE YOU IDIOT

HES LIKE GOKU WITH THE FUCKING SPIRIT BOMB

IF WE GIVE HIM OUR ENERGY HE WILL BTFO THE ENTIRE NWO

YOU ARE ALL ABANDONING YOUR LEADER LIKE COWARDS

GEE I WONDER WHAT WEBSITE THIS ARTICLE IS FROM

Srsly you people are fucking faggots.

WITH THAT ATTITUDE YEAH

DEFEATIST SHILLS AND NUMALE KEKS ALL OF YOU

>MSM: "Trump is a Nazi!"
>Trump: "No, I'm not."
>Sup Forums: "He's just joking, he's a Nazi."

go away shareblue

>McConnel and Ryan want to push their pet tax reform
>Trump promises to shutdown the government to get funding for THE WALL
>Trump times the debt increase fight to coincide with the budget fight
>Pelosi and Schumer piss themselves with excitement because they think a Trump shutdown grandstand ON HIS MOST POPULAR POLICY ISSUE will be *bad* for him
>McConnel and Ryan BTFO
>LOOK AT ME. I'M THE AGENDA-SETTER NOW.

DACA:

>"Obama's EO is illegal, this is Congress's job"
>Still talking sympathetically about not splitting up families
>Libs begin [AUTISTIC SCREECHING] calling him fucking baby-murdering racist anyways that will continue for three months nonstop
>Trump already saying DACA provisions should be added to his RAISE immigration reform law
>If Libs vote against immigration reform, they also vote against DACA
>after three fucking months of [AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
>It's all their fault since it's Congress's job

And conservatives:

>Conservative congressmen voting against DACA for 800k also vote against immigration reform that keeps out MILLIONS of Joses for decades to come
>Three months of [AUTISTIC SCREECHING] from the base against DACA
>Now DACA is *THEIR* fault if it lives, since Trump ended the EO bullshit
>RINOs have to fall in line with the fucking voters - and Trump - or run up to the third rail of amnesty and lick the motherfucker
>"Lol I'm just the President guys if the people don't want it I can't sign a royal decree like Obongo"
>Trump "revisits" the issue
>New bill language is whatever WE want, not fucking DREAM act amnesty bullshit
>6 month grace period to apply for a green card with extra consideration, so if you have no education, no job, are a welfare leech and have criminal convictions, goodbye Jose don't let the wall clip you in the ass.

Oh, I forgot:

>Trump's already said THE WALL is mandatory for any immigration bill

Trump's just outmaneuvered the leftists AND the backstabbing cunts in his own party. Amazing.

VERY FAKE NEWS!

Why did rural hicks believe that a lifelong Democrat billionaire from New York cared about them?

Note that whenever I post this, the shills who created and bumped the thread immediately stop replying and go and make a new thread hoping I don't find it and post the pasta again.

It BTFOs them so hard.

None of them drew people out. If they had nothing for the primaries they were dead for the final two. Also only Trump could have defended the shitshow of a mess he made during the primaries. Others would have had to bend over apologizing and mentor themselves.

It was Trump or bust to beat the cunt. Bernie Trump would have been interesting.

Trump is pissed off at his republican congress that is gridlocking themselves from passing their own policies and getting nothing done when they have the opportunity to. So he's reaching across the aisle in hopes to get something done.

I don't approve of it but I also understand why he's doing it.

You really think illegals would be heading to Canada in large numbers if Jeb won?

Maybe, it's hard to trust a man who has a general idea of what he wants but rarely says what he thinks, or then changes his mind

Yeah we got conned.

Wait, what if the gambit is forcing congress to kill the filibuster so it can pass DACA? All it would take is 40 GOP Senators to go against DACA, are there enough?

they'd win by even larger margins

there is no fact in favor of this argument

All these arguments would've caused ANY other candidate to cuck, look weak, go on the defensive, and lose:
>He's racist.
>He's sexist.
>He's homophobic.

didnt work on bush and he was a fucking retard

didn't stop half of them getting elected to governor or senator

need proofs

>Any other GOP candidate would've lost (including Marco).

Disagree, think Kasich would've been able to beat Hillary

/thread

Fuck's sake, stop taking your views on Trump's actions from the same MSM cartel that viciously opposes him, Sup Forums

It's the paid shills. Notice how they stopped replying as I predicted they would. This is the 4th time I've used this pasta and shut down a shill thread. They will make a new thread now and if the pasta is posted in it again they will migrate once more.

Trumps not great but noone else would have destroyed Obongo's legacy. Trump's hatred is purely from the amount of spics he offends and the fact Democrats vote as a block, not as a personal investment, so when the candidate in office ISNT a democrat, they will lambaste him even if he does an amazing job.

different era, everything wasn't identity politics back then

gov/senator is different from the extreme national scrutiny of presidential race

not the sort of thing that proof could ever be offered for

but more to the point, if a different republican had been elected, you think they would be doing more to stop demographic decline? of course not

>Kasich
Who?

I'm not even sure they're paid, posters on /leftypol/ happily admit to posting bait topics about Trump here and on infinity/pol/ (before their mods went batshit)

This. He is trying to play the politics game. To do this means to corrupt yourself. He has always been a shithead, but the elites are not as favorable to him. If this was some master plan by globalists, then God help us, we never had a chance. But like the elves fighting Morgoth, we have to keep fighting them. Sorry for dorky analogy.

>Any other GOP candidate would've lost (including Marco).
Stopped reading there.

No other candidate would have flipped the states that Trump did.

El Rato might have gotten more votes totals, but it would have been never Trump gopcucks in already solid red states

He's doing bipartisan deals because he's starting to lose the Obama to Trump voters. Trump picked up many Democrats during the election and he has to start getting them back.

I say bring Jim Webb into the administration.

>(((Sonam Sheth)))
>One advisor told...

No other R candidate could have attracted the Reagan Democrats as Trump did, and thus they would have all lost to Hillary.

Trump was hired by the liberal elite to radicalize a generation of conservatives and white people and then slowly retract his old views in place of new liberal ones; a bait and switch.

This will lead to two things - both of which are advantageous to the left:

1. For the younger and dumber ones: The alt-right will "follow their leader" and adopt the liberal values Trump adopted during his ideological transition.

Or

2. For the older more radicalized ones: Have them feel so isolated by both the administration and the media that they effectively "go rogue" by committing acts of terrorism and staging loud and public hate demonstrations; a divide and conquer tactic.

The endgame of the first option is to gain more liberal supporters. The endgame of the second option is to have everyone start associating conservatism with terrorism.

The true endgame: Military Coup.

With the dividing of factions between the left and the increasing radicalization of the right, only the military holds a sense of political stability. Yes, the military has historically held right-leaning values, but the modern right has drifted so far that the military is beginning to look very centrist. Even now, the public left media and the public right media don't hold any ill-will to the military at all. Sooner or later, the public will experience such a pervasive state of political instability that the military will step in. The United States is going to become an autocracy within the next twenty year; guaranteed.

That is the ultimate endgame: Dictatorship.

Pretty much this.

Libertarians, House Freedom Caucus and Ted Cruz don't win elections.

Trump won because he was a moderate who touched on issues that appealed to both sides of the aisle. He's a different type of moderate than Hillary, Jeb or Kasich, but he was a moderate.

Remember he is the most liberal Republican president we've ever had. He was also the first that wasn't a major Christcuck. Those two things gave him massive appeal.

>claim trump is finally btfo for 4829th time since primaries
>msm defending antifa
>dnc in debt
>keep talking about trumps low approval ratings, while ignoring that congress, senate, msm, are all below trumps numbers

What i truly want to know; are these shills believing the shit theyre peddling, are they blind to the damage they keep inflicting on themselves?

>70% obama - trump supporters STILL happy with choice (muh rasiss)

>youngcons.com/70-of-obama-supporters-who-voted-trump-are-still-happy-with-their-decision/

>archive.fo/6rWI6

>Anonymous sources say
>unnamed adviser says

You're retarded if you read headlines like this and believe it. Who the fuck is "axios"? Who the fuck is mike allen?
A little bit of critical thinking goes a long way

I still think one of the biggest mistakes Trump ever made was hiring Preibus as Chief of Staff. He is an establishment Republican who made Trump start with Healthcare first

>destroyed Obongo's legacy
I'm still seeing no wall, DACA and Obamacare standing

What did he destroy, again?
You mean leaving DACA standing, building no wall, not being able to pass the RAISE Act and loving "dreamers"? Yes.

Axios scoops have usually been right

and you are dumb enough to believe wahtever the media write

>The same media who has underestimated Trump for years is now saying he's caving.

Complete bullshit, and Sup Forumslacks will follow it hook, line, and sinker.

i agree with this

This is the correct answer

I have a hard time giving any credibility to anonymous "insider" sources, as anyone should

Styx

Reminder

oops wrong pic

Real reminder here kek

My shekel senses are tingling

Man she got way too thick.

Feels good knowing I never fell for that meme

Sup Forums is starting to go back to normal, before this shit election.

And faggot redditors are standing out more and more

>Media headline highlights fact that Trump is actually attempting to work across the imaginary aisle that separates our TWO and only TWO parties.

ZOMG WTF BLUMPFFFF 2 SCOOOOPS!

Ivanka s fault

see
This is how you know he isn't Styx

Does anyone actually think that after all the shit that's been said about him, and all the smear jobs done on him since he announced in June 2015, that he's just NOW concerned with the opinions of others about him?

lmao I predicted this

the dems are going to sweep congress in 2018 and trump will pivot to being bernie sanders 2.0

he just wants to be liked

Well I agree but his GOP primary opponents were all cucks in terms of beating another candidate. Trump destroyed them all. Plus the (((media))) wanted him to be the nominee because they thought he would be easy to beat.

Trump just ran a poor undisciplined campaign. Imagine if he had run a professional Jeb/Hillary tier campaign...

>Any GOP candidate
Wow, you could have played it softer shill

>We wouldn't even be talking about it.

This is objectively true and no one in this thread can refute it. Trump single-handedly reframed the entire political debate during election season.

Trump doesn't swear like that, this is fake and gay

>GOP offers a shitty deal of refuting his entire agenda
>dems offer a hope
>this is bad

nope

> ZOGGED
ZOGGED
> ZOGGED
ZOGGED
> ZOGGED
ZOGGED
> ZOGGED
ZOGGED

Gross veiny tits.

sure is consensus cracking in here.
fagets.

>pay a 30$ cover charge to see a sea cow with bleu cheese titties

Kike shill thread, sage.

Trump is /ourguy/ and working toward the agenda he promised in his campaign.

The OP's just a salty CIA nigger.

only retards think a president could save this country
we have to rid ourselves of the jews first

Truly 14 dimensional chess.
Drain the swamp Trump!

BUMP. I hate him too.
Sup Forums is not, and never will be, entirely /ptg/ nor /r/The_Donald
fuck you Trump shills

I'll take the big natural veiny tits you discard, low test boy.

As an Obamavoting trump supporter, I still believe that we got the two worst candidates on both sides. Literally any other GOP or DEM candidate and we would have had a completely different election. Maybe one worth voting in....

MUH IVANKA PUPPETMASTER

I want him to be a Jim Webb type Democrat

I kinda disagree. It took someone so brash and unpolitically correct to stop the intense SJW culture that defined the last couple years of Obama's second term. The only problem is Trump needs to focus solely on his agenda and stop getting caught up in pointless beefs and scandals.