I JUST HEARD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PACK SOME REFUGEES IN A BUILDING IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

I JUST HEARD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PACK SOME REFUGEES IN A BUILDING IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

What are you scared of?

Such good fortune! Show them all the warmth that Serbia has to offer!

oh fuck off

see
light every exit on fire

the hood is full of young kids and young couples who chill in parks while their kids run around on bikes and play in the sand, it made me fucking sick when I heard.

They are going to stuff them in the gov owend appartment building made initially for young scientists.

>gov owend appartment building

and THAT is another reason why:

right wing libertarian >>> nat soc

Didn't answer the question, what do you think will happen to you or the people you care about now that these people are living near you?

I'd be worried if you get a bunch of 7 foot tall 21 year old dudes, you'd be fucked then.

>Didn't answer the question, what do you think will happen to you or the people you care about now that these people are living near you?

make a guess

EVERYTHING WILL BE
>FIRE

OK, you're worried that if a bunch of young men move in close to you, you or your loved ones are likely to be robbed, abused, raped or assaulted.

Quit being racist and find a way to welcome them. Germany did and it's doing just fine; leader of the free world, in fact.

t. refugee

Not sure where you're getting that from. Can you answer the question or do you not know the answer?

Refugees are mostly women and children. Sounds like you have it made.

>HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU

EURO FAGS BTFO

show us your flag faggot

OK, I live in a shitty country. Not as bad as fucking Croatia though.

Now will you answer the question or will you continue being a spaz?

Caedite eos both the refugees and the ones packing them in. The biggest part of their calculation is that you won't do it.

>my building

There's your first problem.

You like filthy, retarded refugees who wipe their ass with their hand?

>crime rates don't go up in areas with more muslim refugees

Why are you being such a cuck?

>Italy

you are an economic migrant there or some italian ethnomasochist?

>Caedite eos both the refugees and the ones packing them in

that is not how its done, there are different more gentle methods like poland did.

No I don't, but how many of them actually do that shit?

Can you find me exactly where I said that, spergo?

>Italy

Fucking LOL Croatians are dumb shits, no wonder you live in a building shitty enough to house refugees.

>Italy

you got me nigger, how is welfare in Dublin?

>spergo
where the fuck did you come from?

>not being able to read
and there's your problem

It supplies young street urchins with more than enough money for drink and cigs

This is what the western countries in the EU want. Place the refugees in economically disadvantaged countries in Eastern Europe to:
1. Deter them from leaving their own countries.
2. If the above strategy does not work, then at least the Western countries won't have to pay for their living costs.
3. The western countries of Europe have always viewed the East as a convenient buffer to the Turks and Arabs, so it's only "normal" for them to assume that Eastern Europe will take on this role again.
4. These people will never assimilate, just look at the Albanians in Kosovo. They arrived their as economic migrants from Albania during the Cold War and never assimilated and now they have their ethno-state.

The Nixon administration

you know what to do stop making excuses and do it
given general attitude to shitskins in croatia I dont think cops gonna care too much about it, I am sure they have plenty of work and there are actual crimes to solve

Burn it to the ground

Don't worry, I give it two days before they leave to Germany.

I bet you 5k dinars that the smuggler is a serb

walk your dog by there every day and let it shit on their stuff

This

How is he supposed to do it without getting caught? Someone could see him setting fire to the building, you don't know if cops in Croatia care about this stuff.

What wrong brate nothing wrong with a refugee family they'll prob be chill.

It becomes a problem when more than 10,000 come and live in Zagreb. One family is nothing man relax.

where there is will there is a way

I dont know, I dont know the area, I am sure if op investigates and plans accordingly he can pull it off

The same building they found burned down with all the exits blocked?

*tips fedora*

I just heard that making molotov cocktails is very easy

Ma di dolaze ti govnari?????? Koji grad daj link

O majku im jebem u pičku....

I think they are being ridiculous.

zg, ne znam da li "dolaze" ali ih san cuo da ih namjeravaju premjestiti iz Porina U JEBENE DRZAVNE STANOVE

At least they're packed, just wait until they unpack them.

Buildings are mighty flammable OP