So, this white priveledge thing

seems a bit off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=tFfTludf0SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's whatever they want it to be

doesn't it feel like this has to inevitably come to a point where people realize this and revolt

Didnt someone print a bunch of these and post them at his uni?

>doesn't it feel like this has to inevitably come to a point where people realize this and revolt
One should reasonably think so.

>Didnt someone print a bunch of these and post them at his uni?
I think i remember something like this might not pertain to this my memory is foggy about it user. But some user might have acted upon it but we need more user to do so.. come on it's not even controversial. It's just the jews have enforced dogma where you can't critique them, which is a dangerous proposal in the first place.

Give me a reason why fortunes of jews from Forbes top 100 shouldn't be stripped and redistributed among the blacks. You can't.

>Give me a reason why fortunes of jews from Forbes top 100 shouldn't be stripped and redistributed among the blacks. You can't.
HAHAHAHA.. for the blacks to eat the jews, would be so poetic justice of how much they have pitted blacks and whites against eachother in the first place, even bringing over the 385k africans on jewish owned slaveships purchased from the african handlers just to pit them against blacks, not like they couldn't get whites to pick cotton the construction shit whites has done pales to cotton picking but they wanted something else.. the ethnic strife afterwards.
It would be such poetic justice if the blacks went after the jews that the angels might even sing, but they'll just switch to whites politically to bail them out, they already are. Do a stinking deed then pretend they had nothing to do with it and blame it on white people.. FUCKING DON'T PUT THIS ON ME YOU FILTHY JEW.

Then they sponsor the goodbye uncle tom blacksploitation movie to make blacks go apeshit in the US. And again wipe their hands clean

Then the gangsterrap thing that made blacks who were getting close to harmony with whites so there was little infighting.. couldn't have that if you're a jew and want white and black conflict.. so.. GHETTOBLASTER AND GANGSTAH RAP it's bling bling fuck bitches sell drugs kill niggaz n shiiieet.. pic related.. just as blacks and whites were getting close to harmony the jew steps in. Almost makes me want to throw up how obvious it so now black and white at it again hating eachother.

They got blacks in massive crime and murder etc. yet again which the whites obviously complained about so THERE WE GO AGAIN.. was doing so well..

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
>this video contains offensive material.
Yeah..

So you're telling me, you're thinking the jews run the media.. right?
>well they do the facts are in if you just look at
You know.. do you have any history of mental health in your family you might need to get yourself checked out
>but if you just look at the..
Yeah, i see what's happening here.. let the honorary jew dr. lexus explain it to you just so you understand. youtube.com/watch?v=tFfTludf0SU

this is no different from sjw, blm, commie gobbledygook. blaming others for your own shortcomings. kys

>this is no different from sjw, blm, commie gobbledygook. blaming others for your own shortcomings. kys
Oh that's nice, so you can't point out who owns shit now and is in charge of what now eventhough it's completely impossible statistically without jewish nepotism.. Thank you, notice how i took your advice already in the video. How many dollars do i have to pay you? Thanks btw!

The rest of the population is intelligent enough to realize they're there because of high IQ and industrious culture.

Only you zeros who want a scapegoat for your shit lives unironically believe this.

Oh you changed ip, hello new person, what do you have to say, same as the other guy, how interesting.

You know you can tell me everything, i value your thoughts.

You fuckers are no better than commies. Your true objective is to murder them and steal what they earned.

Your conspiracies are just a fig leaf for claiming self defense. Otherwise you'd have to admit you're looters.

I can actually hear your little weasel hands rubbing together

See that pic, this is why i love god, he identified the jews as esau the edomites, who sold to jacob their birthright to go to remphan and do these things they currently do. And muslims are house ishmael, he's not going to talk he's just going to to do, he sends his reapers. They think they rule this planet. They have convinced themselves of this. Truly impressive (watch a jew melt down into the floor in the background). HEINOUS crimes and bad things disease and many other things they have committed with that.. I just hope i can be my life extended to see the look on their faces when they arrive. Then i can die in "peace" like a good goyim. THE LEVEL of punishment you have in store for you i almost feel sad for you, i actually feel afraid for you jews. this is quite a thing. To be ressurected and killed over and over and over again. and THEN thrown into a dark pit and then taken up to be killed some more and then so on and so forth, till everything you are in your essence, it's all gone, not even tears you have left. not even a begging for shekels, just emptiness in your soul. The relentless and unforgiving onslaught of being brutally punished again and again and again, you had tears, those tears are like wind.. like ash and only when you are such an empty husk that you don't even know who you are anymore, only then do you have the permission to die. So please, i don't want to kill you or even heart you dear jew :) You have SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO. Why should i want to deny you of this "experience" that you deserve. See you kill a goyim or harm a goyim, but what you also will remember and cause you to be even more hollow and empty is that we will live on, see we are not like you, we don't wish those things for mankind, you have made your place, and your place is not with us. you have said your place is outside us, then it seems fitting that someone should indulge you in your obsession wouldn't you say? :)

the FIRST shall be the LAST. in the kingdom of heaven. you haven't earned fucking shit, you are manipulative decievers just like your reprobate child the muslims who seek to destroy you, perhaps before you are punished that might be let the muslims destroy you. As they have wanted for so long.. You are both reprobates and evil. Following evil, following satan in his cube. Then you can crawl to the christians for help what few of you that are spared, the ones you tried to destroy you crawl and beg for them to help you, i want to see a jew BEG.. ofcourse the christians forgive but you will know to beg before this is over. You're so tough, you put shit in their water, and their food and other things.. you're so tough you laugh at them, you're so tough.. your pride will be removed from you COMPLETELY jew.. disassembled to the very core of your inner being.. every substrate of your despicable thing you have done analyzed scrutinized, presented in front of mankind so that they might know to spit on you for it. All the hidden things revealed.