Supported Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa against the black hordes

>supported Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa against the black hordes
>supported Christian Lebanon against the Muslim hordes
>dominated by Ashkenazis, who generally have alot of white ancestry and are indistinguishable to whites in places such as america
>the creation of Israel caused Jews to leave Europe for their own European-allied homeland
>upholds western civilization in the heart of the fucking Middle East
>consistently rekt islamists and soviet-backed ar*bs war after war
>hated by leftists, muslims and c.ucks worldwide

Why do you hate Israel again, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like Jews i may be a pol tard but it does not mean I have to 100% agree with pol

> are indistinguishable to whites in places such as america

you can distinguish them by all of the birth defects and genetic disorders

J I D F
I
D
F

Tell bibis son to pls stop lurking Sup Forums during Shabbat
Thanks kike

Israel actually ales me wish I was Jewish. There you can actually shoot the bastards.

I thought Israel was secretly funding the blacks in South Africa. I remember hearing about this from some south african guy during a daily shoah episode

What? we sold the Whites weapons and shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
We were buddies with Noriega and Pinochet. We get along just fine with Fascists.

Israel also injected nigger Jews with a steroid causing the ape kikes to be sterile.

What's not to like?

they blew up our ship, constantly subvert our polotics and offer no real aid against isis. im fine with them haveing there own state though we just need to stop sending them shekles

Remember the USS Liberty

I read in a thread on here that they trained Mandella and paid for Mugabes headquarters in Tanzania.
Dunno if it''s true.

You also forgot
>Ran by an ethnicity which attempts to constantly subvert and destroy the west while also attempting to create their own empire
Also,
>Most governments in the west are controlled by them and they enslave the normal population of said countries

god damn right, and they never apologiezed and the shit got kicked under the rug next to noone even knows about it really pisses me off

Israel supported South Africa and Rhodesia because they knew if those countries fell they would be replaced with Ooga Booga Republics that supported the Arabs in the UN and other fields like all the other ones in Africa, which is exactly what happened.
Various international Jewish organizations with no actual stake in the conflict did support the blacks but it was against Israeli interests.

REMOVE THIS!!!

A board where Nazis and Ashkenazis argue over whether Jewish Supremacy is a good or bad thing was always going to attract a lot of Israelis I guess.
Meanwhile all my Anglos are just sipping tea and quietly plotting the next genocide of the Irish and Germans in the shadows while the Jews claim credit for everything.

Israel =/= Soros backed degenerative jews.

No one will read this post.

this, there are a lot of shady jews but as a whole i have nothing against them.

We can all agree that the "crimes" against Palestinians are bullshit by the left in order to slander the only good country in a shithole region.

because of 9/11 and white genocide