Woah

This really wiggled my walnuts...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nation states are a social construct. There are no such thing as borders.

I have to wait in line, buy a ticket, and stay behind glass/fences to visit the lions at the zoo.

This is unreal they should just live among us, we're all animals, after all.

>Had to
He could've claimed to be a refugee or claim to be the fabeled "undocumented citizen."

>artificially
Nothing artificial about war

t.too intelligent for life on Earth

Who the fuck actually goes and waits in a physical line to renew a passport? Has he heard of the internet and something called "the postal service"? Both are useful inventions.

neil is the biggest smart retard i know

>meet your hero carl sagan as a child
>want to be him when you grow up
>turns out you aren't freakishly intelligent enough to do that
>become a tv science weatherman instead

If it weren't for borders and property rights you would have numerous squatters in your home right now

Rape is a social construct. There is no such thing as consent.

>Unsheaths ISIS member...

>implying I would just let him in my house
These are the sort of people who end up with a load of buckshot in the gut.

This guy is such a retard, he alone is proof that intellectuals assume that everything they say must be correct because they know a lot about one subject. Why not live in Africa? They're just memebers of the same species and you'd only have to travel through imaginary lines to visit them all, plus we're all equal anyway so why not

For a supposed smart guy he sure is a dumb nigger

Yeah I bet you have a walnut for a brain cunt.

like man, like shit, it's all one world man. hack hack hack

>had to w8 n lin for dem whit man's gibs me dat, das raciss n sociol construk
t. bsm

But based Tyson is /ourguy/

Fucking autist Neil.
Watched this panel the other day about the Simulated Universe Hypothesys hosted by him.
Interrupts guest all the time to make retarded analogies. Most of them are not even relevent to what's being dicussed.
Sometime interrupts because just to pull a stupid pun he must have thought about before even asking the question.

I think in his mind, he's doing a much needed translation for the pleb audience.
The level of his analogies makes me think he approximates their average education level to be that of 12 years olds.
Maybe it's because of his past as a Planetarium speaker.

almost everything is a social construct. including human rights, something liberals are always banging on about

But he can visit members of his own species without a passport too. Or does he not consider his own countrymen part of the same species?

>post something apolitical
>wait for it to be politicized
>watch the shitstorm

>We have to pay taxes to the imaginary nation with imaginary borders so they could run a centrally planned welfare state
>But we also need to ignore those borders and invite huge masses of people in
>They wont have documents so they wont pay taxes
>This system will work perfectly!
t. Retards

Underrated

He didn't need a passport just zoo tickets. Fake news.

Territorial possession existed before the wheel. We are animals. I own property my ancestors have passed down through generations. Get over it. I cannot help your ancestry was shitty and had nothing to pass on. Borders are no different. Dissolving borders is only wanted by poorer communities outside of those borders. Those poorer communities can die for all I care. We in the US need secure borders, stop giving foreign aid, and deport any illegal immigrant from our borders. No matter what age or condition. The majority of US citizens want this.

>artificial
Science man should conduct an experiment to see if they're artificial. Cross one without a passport and see what happens.

You need a passport to visit the zoo?

Nice gif faggot

/thread

I would love it if the US opened its borders. Imagine how fast it would turn into a total shit show and all these preachy lying faggots would shit their pants and blame Trump or something.

Does it make racist that I hear the theme song from Barney Miller every time I see this overrated science entertainer?

Guess we dont need fences in our yards, or doors in our houses. Those are arbitrary boundaries, too.

Let's be real here? Why do we put so much value in borders? Same as money. Just imaginary shit used to boost our egos.

so is your home.
you should have no problem with me entering it.

Ok.... Please explain how you would keep the welfare system in tact if there is no border.

I saw his show when he came to Melbourne last year as was extremely disappointed. It was a carbon copy of his tv appearances, and he was a completely smug asshole during the audience question time. I skipped the meet and greet because after 90 minutes id had enough. For Carl Sagan's apprentice, the apple really did fall far from the tree.

Simple. Abolish it and force lazy people to work.

nice dubyas

this is so deep neil

Ok what about the sick and disabled. No borders, No nations, No Gov.... No social safety net. You can either have local representation or global representation. Any thing else would be chaos.

I don't think he's even making a political statement here, but was just "whoa dude borders aren't even real they're like in our minds, I mean whoa trippy right?" and didn't even realise how it would be interpreted.

He literally has autism

Go walk across the DMZ and tell me how socially constructed all the mines you walk on and die from are

HA HA HA!

The absolute gall, the unctuous TEMERITY of these minor inconveniences that are all that stand between me and literal goddamn orc hordes overrunning this country.

Kill all the cripples, drags on society and have a full on totalitarian state with capitalist elements. No pussy shit. Only the strong survive.

BELLUM OMNIUM CONTRA OMNES

I'm not sure how much trolling there is with this guy and how much he believes this bullshit. These fucking smug liberals, scoffing at people's concerns about borders and immigration while having to deal with none of the concerns these bring themselves. It's infuriating.

What a fucking retard

whoa man what a powerful and profound statement from black science guy (TM)

who needs religion when a former exotic dancer with a Phd can just spit truth for us on twitter

>artificially conceived borders

Yeah, man, I feel him, should be like other animals that separate themselves by animals of their own species by pissing and shitting, maybe add some megaphones out there and scream loudly into them, to announce strangers the territory they are entering, that would be much better.

lol nice

>including human rights,
this breaks the liberal

Being cast as le clever black science man has very obviously gone straight to his head. He just thinks he's being philosophical and profound.

Why does the pussy disappear on the last frame?

I agree, which is why we should have no problem with Europeans settling in Africa... oh wait, that's bad? Hmm, what about Europeans settling in North America... oh, bad too. I guess other races have social construct privilege

If borders aren't real why doesn't he move to Somalia?

Criminally underrated

It was unreal hearing Sam Harris fellate him on his podcast about the great work he was doing bringing science to the mainstream.

POWERFUL.

I can't believe I had to knock at this door in front of a building. I should just be able to walk in and sleep and eat and play with everything available whenever I want.

>black "intellectuals"

If I wasn't in the know on how fake NDT is I'd be shocked by this, but he's a heavily paid shill so anti-nation(America) comments like that don't surprise me.

negro science guy is good at arousing brainlettes

>implying his ones and zeros on twitter are anything more than a social construct

W
E
W

>pardon my flag, I'm on vacation in Iceland

>Nation states are a social construct. There are no such thing as borders.
Yes, no.

I cant believe i have to have a door on my house. Blocking my own species from an artificially conceived threshold

have you taken any nice scenery pics? i cant really imagine how it looks there this time of year

Is he saying Africans are a different species?

your statement has no meaning or no one should somehow feel guilty about such state. Bunch of animals have borders of their territory. It's natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

Ask him if he locked his doors before he went to visit his species. Or is his property not an artificial border?

They ain't muh fuckin niggas. Yo bruthaz ain no muthafukin soh-shal conzruct

Iceland is fucking weird man
one minute you're in the middle of a prairie, 15 minutes later you're in the middle of a fucking lava field, 15 minutes later you're going up and down gravel roads in green valleys with huge waterfalls every kilometer, 15 minutes later there's fucking chunks of icebergs (big ass chunks, google jokulsarlon) breaking off and drifting into the sea

definitely go there if you have some money
also don't go to reykjavik, there's literally nothing worth seeing and beer is stupid expensive (and that's coming from a swiss)
hot springs are also extremely overrated and basically just a tourist trap

Black science man posts pseudo scientific/pseudo thoughtful shit all the time.

Even reddit has almost entirely turned against him for being an unlikable, egotistical asshole.

interesting. much appreciated, swissbro

Borders exist. They're a result of conquering land and claiming it as your own.

some white cuck from TYT actually said this nigger is the smartest person alive

Depends on the turnaround time, state department ended stapling in additional pages so now if you want quick turnaround you need to show up in person.

I've got to admit in all honesty that I love the Cosmos series. Thank goodness we have a truly wise ambassador for the rights of people to move freely and to live without threat of complete wipeout of the species resulting from the stupidity of leaders who are in denial.

Why wouldn't it?

>that tweet
Wow, no fucking shit!

This is honestly quite wise. It's really mind blowing to think about what space is actually like. It's like nothing at all. Does this make you want to study astronomy and theoretical physics too?

if race is a social construct then racism isnt real
if sex is a social construct then sexism isnt real
if laws are a social construct then nothing is illegal

did he use luggage and create artificial borders between HIS clothes and OTHERS' clothes?

selfish fucktard

he's the product of affirmative action. everyone knows it and none of his colleagues use anything he does, but are polite to him.
>token negro

Existence is a social construct. Therefore we are not even here.

i wish it was honestly, but existing is something that is way too real

You're figuring out you're a wild animal! Congratulations! How long did it take you?

Morality is on us, not nature.

a commie talking about morals
oh boy here we go
gr8 b8 m8