#YouTubeJail now the norm for political videos

Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=gFlkJnztzqo

It's not even fucking mildly hate speech. The guy is literally just saying violence is bad and everyone arming themselves for a civil war is not a good idea when conservatives already have the firepower.

It seems YouTube are actively censoring or at least demonetising non-overt-SJW opinions from all smaller channels now.

Blockchain video platforms are going to obsolete youtube within a year if this keeps up

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/embed/gFlkJnztzqo
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree that the YouTube censorship is shitty, but

>Blockchain video platforms are going to obsolete youtube within a year if this keeps up
You're delusional if you genuinely believe this.

Blocked in my country
too bad hooktube dev decided to fuck his site up to no use

How is it fucked?

And you can use hooktube.com/embed/gFlkJnztzqo if you have to have pure html only.

thanks nordbot, i didn't have problems with hooktube befor the major change. now it's fucked up

yp
your trick works though

What kind of problems?

If it's the js message, you really should enable javascript for hooktube (don't need to allow those on cloudflare cdn), you can see in the source it's all kosher. It's next to impossible to make a modern site with many features without it.

I made a site called censoredlist.com which is keeping track of all the videos being put into limited state by YouTube.

I've been adding them manually from submissions and Sup Forums threads but am just about to auto-submission to the site.

I hope to make it a bit more user friendly this week.

Hi :D

(emails)

I wonder why?!

good job even though you are advertising

>British gibberish
cringed and dropped

Hmm, I wonder why TYT isn't blocked or demonetized.

I don't know but sometomes it just wont work.

I don't know why this video works now, it didn't work, and trying to download would send me to google error page

Really makes you think.

Invalid streams always had a small chance of happening and I fixed it by nulling the refresh timer so HT re-fetched them. I'm going to add a Refresh Streams button so users can fix it themselves when it happens.

I have no clue about these technicalities, but thanks for fixing it. If something is not working I start to question my sanity.

Just replied!

Thanks, I'd rather shill openly plus I need submissions.

>Hopefully this makes civilian gun ownership in general look a bit more stupid.... as it should be.
poster is an idiot leftist

they have a monopoly on the video streaming market

>that video

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>Blockchain video platforms are going to obsolete youtube within a year if this keeps up

>implying normies give a shit and will ever leave facebook/twitter/youtube for censoring freespeech