How fucked is the white race?

Can someone redpill me on this. What initiatives are taken by the people in power to keep Europe european?

Really fucked

Really fucked

There's nothing special about the white race so it really doesn't matter what happens to them.

Cheers.

Europe is lost.

Britian is officially a muslim state. Germany will be muslim within 2-3 generations. Rest will follow close behind. Europe will be all muslim in 20-30 years.

If you say that then you must say there is nothing special about any race, in which case you must be retarded.

not at all.
spartans only needed 1/3 of the troops that the persians had, there are about 10 million out and out white nationalists in the world, growing faster everyday, if even 20% are fit and willing to fight then we'd be fine

most industrious race on the planet.

the shill storm doesnt make you look like you're winning, it makes you look like you're afraid

There isn't anything inherently special in any race. Maybe a couple of evolutionary advantages, but there isn't anything special in every race (meaning everyone of a certain ethnicity) because there isn't any quality shared among the collective.

quotes from lefty pol

"remember to keep them replying to you, troll the trolls"

"challenge their narrative, focus on the aspects of their talking points that might win them over to our side"

I'm european and I can't wait until all of the whites become 100% niggerized. I just want to see the world turn into complete shit. Hopefully, oneday, "aryan" men will be forced into vaginoplasty and skindarkening surgeries too. KEK

oh to be the last white man

And my axe...

>I'm european but heres my newflag

We'll survive, but we'll have to retake a lot of ground in the future. Should be no problem, seeing as none of these muslim invader groups would stand a chance without cucks and jews to save them. The biggest priority now is improving yourself, preparing, keeping your sanity with good hobbies, and finding good women.

This. Only the cities are fucked, and the white flight they'll create will redpill a lot of young whites like in America

You are a soulless piece of meat. Go die in an oven somewhere.

This. They will never kill us all and we will come back with a vengeance. Stay strong my brothers. Blood and soil.

Why aren't we doing something? Why are we letting ourselves be cucked?

ya do dat
and it comes with a dimensional
collapse of your existence be love or die by
consequence of self destructive hate