First off, femanon here

First off, femanon here.

Secondly.. you guys surely believe in climate change now, right? I mean considering the world is literally falling apart. This isn't even a debate anymore. Science has won.

Tits or GTFO

You have a penis, stop kidding yourself

show your baps you fuckin slag

How is you being a female have any relevance?

You narcassistic spoiled cunt.

NO and SAGE

>femenon here
>stale pasta
>cringey bait
0/10 yet guarunteed to gett 300 replies

Hurricanes happen, it isn't new, some years are more intense. Kinda like El Niño and La Niña, cycles through... Some years have cold snowy winters, some years a pretty mild. You think the Sun has pretty much everything to do with it ? You know it cycles too, giant fucking solar flare any coincedance ?

Why does my gender bother you? Nice attempt at trying to evade the main topic of discussion.

>Science has won.
>not knowing what science is.

Wrong. We don't believe in Climate Change.
America is doomed and it's too late to pray.

OH WOW IT'S A FEMANON
EVERYBODY LOOK!
IT MUST BE IMPORTANT!

the deadwood must be burnt off user. this can be a natural cycle

>this image is evil
>but the image of pussyhat wearing children in drag is a good thing

Let's just resolve to keep kids out of politics.

>extreme weather is a recent phenomenon
SAGE

post feet

Your sexuality has no relevance, attention seeker.
And you get the scientific results you want if you're paying for the research.

Nice attempt at breaking the law. Now tits or GTFO

>you guys surely believe in climate change now
It's cute how they've actually started speaking about it the way a zealot would speak of their religious beliefs

Yes, I "believe in" climate change. No, I don't believe it's man-made. No, I don't think there's anything we can do about it. No, I don't think you can blame recent natural disasters on climate change.

I major in marine biology and woman's studies. I think I know what science is.

>First off, femanon here.

>Avoids the question

It doesn't bother anyone, the fact that you felt it was the first thing you needed to mention does.

Why even bring your gender into this?

>First off, femanon here
And??? Do you want me to address that in my reply?
Btw, male here

wasn't it proven earlier this week that the wild fires covering the western USA were started by a single teenager in Oregon?

I believe in climate change.
I don't believe a teenager starting a wild fire has anything to do with climate change

kill yourself

ITS HURRICANE SEASON YOU DUMB CUNT!!!

>Secondly.. you guys surely believe in climate change now, right? I mean considering the world is literally falling apart. This isn't even a debate anymore. Science has won.
science
Climate Change
pick one
Tits or GTFO

>Let's do it for the boomers.
>It's what my parents would have wanted.

show titties pleas, me wife ugly

Don't bring up Gender. Tits or GTFO.

>majored in women's studies

ah so you're trolling. Keep your cards closer to your chest next time mate

>so smart that you believe in climate change
>too smart to believe in god

Choose one.

This is now a white girl thread.

Kiss my ass bitch, suck my dick, lick my nuts, fuck my dead mother

You're aware that there are other parts of the world outside the US, right? Do you people believe that climate change is only causing natural disasters to happen in the US?

>woman's studies

This has got to be bait.

show your diaper or gtfo

you know the drill sugartits, get them out for the lads

This summer was actually quite tame temperature-wise.

I think white people should turn up the pollution if anything
ten fold
if we can't have a place on this earth, then no one can
slash and burn

>main topic of discussion

If your gender wasn't intended to be a topic of discussion why did you bring it up at all? What does you being a woman add to the "main topic" of climate change?

Oh boy how this board has fallen, this should be the only comment.

our ONLY hope of surviving climate change without falling into a permanent mad-max type situation is for the proletariat to seize the means of production and use them to radically reorganize society into a more sustainable, survivable model.

i like the way u think, we should go 4 coffee and talk about the bourgewosee, i bet ur pretty cute too :3

Show tits or gtfo

Four million people died in the worst flood in human history. It was in pre-Industrial China in 1931.

The deadliest hurricane in history happened in 1900 - LONG before C02 emissions were an issue.

And the worst earthquake in history happened in the fucking 1500s.

Please, do tell me what humanity was doing then to bring about "climate change?"

Wasn't climate change a global issue, and not just an American one? I mean there's a reason it was called the Paris accord and not the Paris, Texas accord and the Kyoto protocol and not the kentucky protocol.

So many logical fallacies in one sentence that I can't even

She has a really small head. Probably has FAS.

Nice legs though.

Well my question to you is, why not? Why can't I make my presence be known? There is nothing wrong with stating a fact about myself that I take pride in. If YOU have an issue with it then that's YOUR fault. You're the one that needs to get their head checked.

Anyways, back to the debate..

Before Obama took office:
>Forest fires were natural and got rid of dead wood and plants debris, allowing for the forest to regrow stronger
>Hurricanes like Katrina were just disasters that stemmed from a lack of preparedness and building near the coast (also under the sea level)
>Every natural disaster wasn't blamed on global warming, and people were allowed to point back to the past to show that natural disasters happened then too (flood of '97, hurricane Andrew, etc).

Now:
>If there's not enough rain in California, it's climate change
>If its really dry up in the northwest and somebody plays around with fireworks and starts a forest fire, it's actually climate change's fault for the drought
>But also, when Texas floods because of very specific hurricane conditions, it's also because climate change made the ocean that much warmer (in reality, less than 0.1% in the past 20 years, so the appreciable difference in hurricane strength shouldn't be noticeable)

When "deniers" (stupidly) point out that "this winter/summer was colder than last year", "believers" tell them "that's not climate change, climate change happens over long periods of time"

Except when it's a sudden natural disaster like a forest fire (during a dry spell) or hurricane (during hurricane season).

Remember kids, if you really believe in science, you'll only allow publications which support your beliefs. Thanks Nature Journal.

I've noticed that people are adding gem-user to bait threads now, I'm wondering when this trend started

If you are saying before fossil fuels there were no hurricanes, wild fires, droughts, or floods I can provide examples of them all.

Fpbp
Thank you for your service

I'd like to get rich and make pollution chemical plants that don't make anything and their soul purpose is to pollute.

the world is not just america you know

HAARP

Weather manipulation.

Expect an earthquake in Pakistan soon.

you stated you are a female because you are just an attention whore. Accept it. Now show tits or GTFO.

Tits or hang yourself.

1. The earth has been warming for the past 25,000 years.

2. If you are so worried about climate change, go off grid / stop using fossil fuel / make meaningful change in YOUR life.

3. Tits or GTWO

4. SAGE

It's all bullshit

you need to OP date your flier.
Last i checked Irma was going to hit Florida a cat 3 hurricane, which isn't abnormal at all

How many images of grown woman in diapers do you have on your computer? Best thing for you, would be to kill yourself mate

I don't think it bothers people, I just think it's kind of irrelevant and takes a bit of the anonymity out of user.

>First off, femanon here.
Bad bait, obvious troll.
This is a femrekt thread now

well, i have coffee, so if you get some coffee, then we're cyber-getting coffee, right?

we're def going to have to overthrow the bourgeoise in the near future, but the nature of the corporate power system is such that we're going to need to be very, very smart about it...the reason we as proletarians are on bottom is that our historical situation predisposes us against being able to wage an effective class war. we'll need all the help we can get, starting right now. :)

why dont you get a job and stop dreaming about your stupid commie wet dream.

well done lad, well done

FPBP

Also, sage.

>Global Warming relabeled as Climate Change
>Illegal Immigrants relabeled as Undocumented Immigrants
>Lowering standards relabeled as promoting equality and diversity

I'm not falling for these tricks.

That's laura southern's sister

>tfw work in high polluting industry
>tfw roll coal everywhere I go
I'm doing my part, why aren't you?

>Woman's studies
>Science
Pick one, retarded cunt.

i work in a factory, based nazifag, assembling industrial machinery for my capitalist overlords.

SAGE AND BAIT DO NOT REPLY

>Illegal Immigrants relabeled as Undocumented Immigrants
Undocumented citizens you mean

>climate things happen
>its climate change!

i bet you think you're real smart while belly laughing at a rick and morty episode

We are not the Alt-Right. This is what we want cunt.

john cena would be appalled by your misogyny - you're just using his face because you're probably a horror show

>Anyways, back to the debate..

Fuck off useless cunt

I think the sun has more influence over the earth than puny humans.

Let's get our differences a side for a moment, but we can agree that jess southern is the only thing that can cause global warming.

You wont read this

you're an idiot

fuckin pleb-ass nazis wouldn't know science if it knocked their house down

>woman's studies

Okay, threads closed everyone!

SHHHHHH. Its meant to kill off the third world.

the one in commiefornia already stopped burning like days ago. It was literally nothing

Forest fires will continue to be a reality so long as conservationists insist on stopping every fire. In protecting the forests, there will be a build up of flammable detritus such as dead plant matter that prevents young trees from growing. Forest fires is how nature made way for new trees in the past.

And hurricanes have been present since we got on this continent and started watching them.

> fool doesn't know what science is so he thinks any chart he waves around proves his point as the entire planet literally prove him wrong

7.6 billion people farting every day, thats a lot of methane. So humans are responsible for climate change.
Oh and dont forget the animals

Wow, I wasn't aware animals could talk. Fucking commies are getting out of control, we need a holocaust.

asshole, bet you never get laid

>Science has won.
We'll see about that.
>baps
>Why does my gender bother you?
I HATE WOMEN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>actions have consequences

lol not if that goes against narrative that feels good

>deny global warming
>believe jesus walked on water

You really have your disbelief placed on right issues..