ITT We discuss the Red haired master race

What did Alexander the Great, George Washington, Genghis Khan and Pharoah Ramses the Great have in common?

They were part of the elite redhead ubermensch.

Let's discuss Ginger-Nationalism and the preservation of Redhead qts

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/29126736@N08/2842452790/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alexander was blonde

George Washington had white hair. All the founders did.

So, how did this happen? How did a race that today is mostly isolated to the British Isles manage to turn up all around the world in distant antiquity?

Especially since red hair is a recessive trait, meaning lone adventurers/travelers would have been unlikely to spread red hair just through incidental breeding with locals.

False
It's strange for sure. Red hair used to be kind of common in Scandinavia and Germany but it probably got breed out.

The region where Ghengis comes from still has a lot of redheads though.

The weirdest one for me is Egypt. I'm not sure how the Pharaohs had red hair but it adds credibility to The theory that the Mediterraneans where white prior to muslim and semetic conquests.

>Fun ginger fact
There are still random redheads that pop up today in Afghanistan due to all the bleaching that Alexander and his boys did

Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan had brown. I don't know about Washington,but Ramses had red.

Proofs?

A young boy from the region where Khan was born:
flickr.com/photos/29126736@N08/2842452790/

>flickr.com/photos/29126736@N08/2842452790/

This kid is not mongolian. Temujin was mixed race with green asian eyes red skin brown hair and he was taller from the rest asians. He was also the only mongolian who not scared of thunders.

Washington and Jefferson were both redheads.

The only contemporary colored art we have of Alexander's hair was a copy from Pompeii, where his hair is brown

Alexander the great had black hair, like every greek, serb or bulgarian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg

Alexander the great was a silver spooned bitch.
He was like Ghengis Khan except a homo

That's exactly what my nose looks like, really makes me think.

That picture is not accurate, read the descriptions of him

You think people in pompeii would know how he looked like?

"preservation" more like extermination

Strawberry Blonde is god tier, ginger is not.

> Red haired

Every time I read about red hairs it reminds me that the Slavs who came in Southern Europe were Red haired:
Procopius Kaisareus (Procopius of Caesarea) on the Slavs - Sklavenoi and Antes (de Bellis VII, 14. 27:):
"they do not differ at all from one another in appearance. For they are all tall and robust, while their bodies and hair are neither white or xanthoi (golden - dark blonde), nor indeed do they incline entirely to the dark type, but they are all slightly ruddy in color (reddish or somewhat bright, deep red). "

>Alexander the Great
Alexander wasn't red haired. He was xanthos (had golden - dark blonde hair), his hair were a little lighter than the rel. pic.

They say he was fair haired. Anything not curly jet black is considered "fair" by their accounts.

WE WUZ MACEDONIANS N SHEIT

Alexander is overrated. He ran his daddies army and used Greek generals.

Khan is a ginger? What

He was said to have auburn hair.

There is nothing contemporary about this
That mosheaic comes from Pompey literally hundreds and hundreds of years after he died.

yaa he was Macedonian like me

tidecallernami

that is all

Im only half-ginger, can I be accepted in this movement?

how are you half ginger?

kek

How can you be half ginger?

His mother came from a redheaded family. The word that is used to describe Alexander's hair is the same one used to describe the hair of the Germans in Tacitus. It essentially means "tawny." We honestly don't know what that means. We can only turn to art and other accounts to support our conjectures. I would trust art closer to his era though, not close to 500 years later.

WE

Neanderthal pride worldwide